Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? (19421 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by bannykel: 11:42pm On May 07, 2013
Just 2 & thank God I already av 1 now smiley
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by tintingz(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Hehe..
Oya let's go to d registry jare..
yea! No wasting of time jare smiley make we do am sharpily sharpily born our 24 pikin wink
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by jmoore(m): 12:01am On May 08, 2013
Dansadaumallam:
they must be very careful with you in your place of work because your kind here in Abuja are the real problem of Nigeria.Note that You may not succeed in stealing from the public purse when the time comes.
I resemble your brother El-Rufai? Hush!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by ghananotnaija(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2013
I want at least 2 of each gender. But ideally, I want 22 children in all.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 1:01am On May 08, 2013
even those wey don use abortion make deir womb transparent like satchet water bag dey talk of number of kids and guys wey deon for*nicate pass demons say dey foreskin don smoulder follow join dey talk of kids. If some virgins wey no sabi if them get punny or if they are fertile join mouth kwa, even those wey d sti wey dem get fit condense for sun cause eclipse still dey talk of kids. Nawa ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by danaz(m): 1:38am On May 08, 2013
MayorSchwags: my parents r twins, doz dat mean am gonna av twins? cos i rli want some...2 sets shud dogrin

if u r female,yeah. u hv a higher than average chance of havin a twin in ur lyf tym if ur mother,esp is..ur chances are evn more increased if u r yoruba,esp frm oyo state
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Tenderspot(f): 3:51am On May 08, 2013
I will like have 4 children normal ratio grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by adenekee(f): 5:52am On May 08, 2013
smileyJet 3 ,a set of twins+1 or triplets preferably shikana#
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by loveslife(f): 6:02am On May 08, 2013
Popowaa: I want two handsome stubborn but intelligent boys.The fans u get from the students when they do smthing bad and u are invited around is soo cute.stubborn intelligent boys love their mothers to death.
weired craving grin
Popowaa: I want two handsome stubborn but intelligent boys.The fans u get from the students when they do smthing bad and u are invited around is soo cute.stubborn intelligent boys love their mothers to death.
weired craving
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by NeuroBoss(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2013
coldgate: SIX. Three boys and three girls.
I don tell u this before? How u take know wetin dey my mind to talk. I'm going for six. I'm not gonna pretend I'm caucasian pretending economy is the reason. Children are our crowns at old age.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 08, 2013
5 or 6

I love kids and cameroon is underpopulated
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Ishilove: 7:47am On May 08, 2013
c++_crazy:
even those wey don use abortion make deir womb transparent like satchet water bag dey talk of number of kids and guys wey deon for*nicate pass demons say dey foreskin don smoulder follow join dey talk of kids. If some virgins wey no sabi if them get punny or if they are fertile join mouth kwa, even those wey d sti wey dem get fit condense for sun cause eclipse still dey talk of kids. Nawa ooo!!!
And you very obviously fall into one of the groups you mentioned. I suspect it is the Demonic Fonicators group...

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Smayee: 8:02am On May 08, 2013
[i][/i]3 boys and a girl the girl will come last by GOD grace,so that my cute n intelligent boys can watch over her when am gone.3 boys and a girl the girl will come last by GOD grace,so that my cute n intelligent boys can watch over her when am gone.3 boys and a girl the girl will come last by GOD grace,so that my cute n intelligent boys can watch over her when am gone.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 08, 2013
I want as many children as my lovely Wifey cant be able to deliver. We re Family of 13 and my wife is from a family of 28. my dad is still trying his best as all of us are graduate. you will be surprised if i say my wife's family have 25 graduates..... we love children. Alhamdullilah!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by CrushX(f): 9:11am On May 08, 2013
ghananotnaija: I want at least 2 of each gender. But ideally, I want 22 children in all.

wooo, that's a lot. I think only 2, i don't think I have the capacity of handling more - babysitting one was a handful, so maybe even 2 will be out of my ability smiley one from each gender, first a boy as older brothers are very cool (never had any).
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by ladyju(f): 10:00am On May 08, 2013
Well I have 5 already. 3 boys and 2 girls and I love them so much. I'm done o.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by fashrules: 10:20am On May 08, 2013
one or two........male preferred if one and both gender if two.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by SIRCLEAN(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2013
if i start with a male following with a female,i will stop at three 3'. but if vis a vis, i will go for the fourth one.cos i want only about 2 male children to give them the best of education.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by moscobabs(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2013
alaoeri: 30kids & 4wives.
u must be Ibo.....lol
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Rubyrose: 10:48am On May 08, 2013
I will love to have quadruplets or a set of twins,preferably 2 boys and 2 girls but will have to get married first.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by AjanleKoko: 11:05am On May 08, 2013
Been there done that already grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Taeewo(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2013
My dad has 29 children and av promised to surpass him..i will try to av 32 children..30 boys and 2 girls..
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Jaggiey: 11:48am On May 08, 2013
For me, it is a function of one's pocket, the wife's health and the convenience of both partners. It is not a league's thing. It is not a matter of even pleasing your parents or societal expectation. If I can afford to nuture and excellently train only a child, so be it. But I think if I have all the money in the world, I would not exceed four(4). On a lighter side, most employers only cater for four(4) children in their policies.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by gladiator12: 11:49am On May 08, 2013
alaoeri: 30kids & 4wives.
Habaaaaaaaa angry
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by mercurie(f): 11:59am On May 08, 2013
4 or 5 children by God's grace. 2 boys 2 girls; 3 boys 2 girls. Children are God's heritage
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by PrettySpicey(f): 12:13pm On May 08, 2013
I would love to have 2 kids - twin boys.
For one thing I'd just love to have just boys.
Then age and economy won't allow me 'consider' having more than 2 kids.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by abavoboi(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2013
Black Peni5: I want 12 girls and 1 boy...Bride price things $$$$$$ cool
Na people like you dey sell their daughters all in the name of bride price. undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by gohamburg(f): 1:31pm On May 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
byvan: I want 3,boys only.
I've got them...all 3 boys...such cuties.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Shapero: 2:02pm On May 08, 2013
well i thnk iwill go fr 4 hopfuly 2 boyz nd galz cos i fancy it lyk datwink
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Godsbaby1(f): 2:49pm On May 08, 2013
I already have 2 handsome boys 6 and 3 years old, working on d third which i want him to be a boy, i shall quit, my hubby say 4.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 08, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151588779729642&set=pb.329115514641.-2207520000.1368018582.&type=3&theater&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fphoto.php&_rdr

^^ ma people help your beloved neighbors, to win this contest , the girl up there needs your like, please care to take two min of your time to click on the like button(in the link) and tag some friends so that they can do the same
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by ghananotnaija(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2013
CrushX:

wooo, that's a lot. I think only 2, i don't think I have the capacity of handling more - babysitting one was a handful, so maybe even 2 will be out of my ability smiley one from each gender, first a boy as older brothers are very cool (never had any).

Of course, what I want is most likely different from what I'll actually get. The Bible decrees that we be "fruitful and multiply," meaning that we must have at least 4 children (2 per parent) and 2 of each gender. Anything less doesn't qualify as "multiply". So I consider it an important duty as a Christian to fulfill that commandment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / How Dramatic Is Your Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.