Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? (19394 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by fuelsaver: 6:58pm On May 08, 2013
Ok now tap into the grace by sowing seed 'cos that's just what God has given me
coldgate: SIX. Three boys and three girls.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Haslad(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2013
5KIDS.......3 BOIZ ND 2 GURLS....
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by shakur4luv(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2013
i want 11 boys and a girl d bois will be super eagles 1st eleven and d girl and her mother will join supporters club and i will coach the team grin grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 08, 2013
Ishilove:
And you very obviously fall into one of the groups you mentioned. I suspect it is the Demonic Fonicators group...
itz eida I've fornicated u 2 abyss or u've fornicated me 2 abyss.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2014
2 kids, preferably twins of any gender mix. Why? I want to give them the best.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by foxgiovani(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
rule: Have two lovely kids already, a boy and a girl. Am done producing my focus is now on nurturing them except madam ?
seems we are on same platform. I also have 2 - a boy and a girl and am done. Though my parents and my in laws say we should have 1 in addition which I doubt shar.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Cherlene(f): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Greetings,

I have always desired a large family ( offspring ) and still persisted in doing so. My heart desires 8 graceful
children. Since I presently have two beautiful girls born out of wedlock. For this reason my desire is downsized to 6.

Regards,
Cherlene.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by esosuo: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cherlene:

Greetings,

I have always desired a large family ( offspring ) and still persisted in doing so. My heart desires 8 graceful
children. Since I presently have two beautiful girls born out of wedlock. For this reason my desire is downsized to 6.

Regards,
Cherlene.
dats the true africa in you speaking ,large families are always the best to far you can take gud care of all the kids in the proper way and sure no dull moments in the house ,so. far u are financially boiyant to care for all in a proper and. standard way

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by esosuo: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2014
as for me atleast 5 kids. to start with for my mind but still depends on my to be wife too definitely not two sha cos dat go be dull house oh

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Cherlene(f): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2014
esosuo:

dats the true africa in you speaking ,large families are always the best to far you can take gud care of all the kids in the proper way and sure no dull moments in the house ,so. far u are financially boiyant to care for all in a proper and. standard way

Rightful response. smiley

Regards,
Cherlene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Cherlene(f): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2014
esosuo:
as for me atleast 5 kids. to start with for my mind but still depends on my to be wife too definitely not two sha cos dat go be dull house oh

Lovely, children are adorable. Packed with pure LOVE
and full of LIVELINESS ( energy ).

Regards,
Cherlene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by kliva6(f): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2014
I'd love to have twelve children..three boys, a girl, then another boy, and then leave the rest as they come, but twelve children anyway. I seriously hope he agrees o..I already have my names planned out in seven different languages grin grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by emmysoftyou: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
kliva6:
I'd love to have twelve children..three boys, a girl, then another boy, and then leave the rest as they come, but twelve children anyway. I seriously hope he agrees o..I already have my names planned out in seven different languages grin grin
dnt worry i will agree, keep the following....

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Keensi:
Two. A boy n a gal, cos dat's wat my time n energy can afford.
I stay in uyo as you. We could make babies baby. kiss kiss
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2015
2 girls and 1 boy. I know what it would have felt like without a sister and most brothers barely get along, it takes the grace of God undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2015
missgray:
2 girls and 1 boy. I know what it would have felt like without a sister and most brothers barely get along, it takes the grace of God undecided

Someone has already given up on raising two loving sons even before putting to birth.

Talk about a failed parent and this fine girl is giving up before giving a fight.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2015
I didn't give up, it's not like we have a say or a role when it comes to the sex of a child, we just hope for the best. I know of a friends sister that had same wish but got 3 handsome young boys and they are never better cheesy it's all for the best
Largas:

Someone has already given up on raising two loving sons even before putting to birth.

Talk about a failed parent and this fine girl is giving up before giving a fight.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by ozycy: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
4 kids for now 2boys and 2girls. May decide to add the fifth child which will be a boy but that will be later later maybe in 7-10years time. smiley
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
missgray:
I didn't give up, it's not like we have a say or a role when it comes to the sex of a child, we just hope for the best. I know of a friends sister that had same wish but got 3 handsome young boys and they are never better cheesy it's all for the best
okay.

Small waist tongue
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
That is not me, she is one of my mother's daughter tongue
Largas:
okay.

Small waist tongue
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
missgray:
That is not me, she is one of my mother's daughter tongue
okay tell her I said small waists rock for their flexibility. grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin ok, i will
Largas:
okay tell her I said small waists rock for their flexibility. grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
missgray:
grin grin ok, i will
by the way is she on nairaland grin?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nope cheesy
Largas:
by the way is she on nairaland grin?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
missgray:
Nope cheesy
invite her. grin

Tell her it's mad fun here. kiss
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Pidggin(f): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Two girls and a boy

A boy and girl twins, then a baby girl.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Popowaa:
I want two handsome stubborn but intelligent boys.The fans u get from the students when they do smthing bad and u are invited around is soo cute.stubborn intelligent boys love their mothers to death.

Huummm end time decision

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband Smokes Weed / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / How Dramatic Is Your Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.