Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? (19386 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by MayorSchwags(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2013
[quote author=Tabawababy]
My new friend I dint know they are very wicket inside this nairalander. Is becourse I tell you and Spikes C about Danliti they band me for the order trade.
------------------------------------------------------------
Ehyah, sori 4 bn 'band' Jack-Ta-Bauer-Babytongue
(tu much bombin grin )
@Shugamania, smal smal o. no let dat dude buy u Sosoliso o gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by sexsinners(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2013
4 Girls

If you are lucky to raise good girls like my sisters.You will feel blessed.plus girls are more likely to help out with the house,and are more likely to behave and go to school.they are also more caring and emotionally attached.

i will make sure to raise them smart like my sisters.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by nice4life: 9:08pm On May 07, 2013
2 girls and 8 boys = 10 total grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 07, 2013
nice4life: 2 girls and 8 boys = 10 total grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by nice4life: 9:14pm On May 07, 2013
I.Joan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
your friend is not complaining o, so we are fine smiley
Joan what city are you in?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by DollyParton1(f): 9:16pm On May 07, 2013
sexsinners: 4 Girls

If you are lucky to raise good girls like my sisters.You will feel blessed.plus girls are more likely to help out with the house,and are more likely to behave and go to school.they are also more caring and emotionally attached.

i will make sure to raise them smart like my sisters.

So boys have lower chance of behaving and going to school abi grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2013
Preferably, 4.....

2by2......

You know what i mean....
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Symphony007: 9:24pm On May 07, 2013
greatgod2012: We already have the number of children we want...........................T......H......R......E....E....

But, op, i must be sincere with you, i love kids a lot, i could have determined to have 6 or even more, but, our nation's economy is what handicapped me.

@all, no matter how few or many our kids are, may our labour on them never be in vain, as we know their begginning, may we not know their ends and for those who are believing God for kids, may God answer your prayers and grant you the desires of your hearts....... Amen.
thank God you're putting the economic situation of the nation into account unlike many nigerians who are'nt financially capable but breed multitudes and say what's their buisness, God way give me them, go train them( i hate this phrase)...if many nigerian thinks like you a country the size of the state of califonia won't be approaching 200 million people.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by DollyParton1(f): 9:26pm On May 07, 2013
Symphony007: thank God you're putting the economic situation of the nation into account unlike many nigerians who are'nt financially capable but breed multitudes and say what's their buisness, God way give me them, go train them( i hate this phrase)...if many nigerian thinks like you a country the size of the state of califonia won't be approaching 200 million people.

@bolded part, Nigeria is two and half the size of California..
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 07, 2013
maybe 2... boy and girl
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by sexsinners(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

So boys have lower chance of behaving and going to school abi grin grin grin grin

I know way to many boys who ,go into the quick rich path ,instead of taking step by step.Also boys are meant to take charge so it's harder to make them listen to your rules.

and that's why it's documented that there are more female graduates than male in college.

from a guy with six sisters.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by sweetsmalsis(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2013
A set of twins (boys) and a beautiful baby girl! wink
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 07, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

@bolded part, Nigeria is two and half the size of California..
I guess she was referring to Alaska.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by OCcool: 9:40pm On May 07, 2013
As for me, I want 3 kids: 2 boys and a girl
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by zhirinmai(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2013
nyere84: I want TWELVE.

I pray he agrees oooo.

Honey, pls can we have 12 children??
Noo. haba, pity me na
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by danaz(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2013
Popowaa: I want two handsome stubborn but intelligent boys.The fans u get from the students when they do smthing bad and u are invited around is soo cute.stubborn intelligent boys love their mothers to death.

for those dat wnt intelligent kids.u mst hv to marry intelligent wives..intelligence is domicilled in the maternal genome..

I want only two.my wife wnts three..

My reason..wnt to be able to gv them d very bst of lyf
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Ishilove: 10:29pm On May 07, 2013
I want seven because the number seven is the number of perfection. grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by MayorSchwags(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2013
my parents r twins, doz dat mean am gonna av twins? cos i rli want some...2 sets shud dogrin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Dansadaumallam(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2013
Without being told your poverty and sufferhead is on
coldgate: SIX. Three boys and three girls.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Dansadaumallam(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2013
jmoore: 5 or 6 because that's how I want it smiley
they must be very careful with you in your place of work because your kind here in Abuja are the real problem of Nigeria.Note that You may not succeed in stealing from the public purse when the time comes.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by nabdeck(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2013
I need children...
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Dansadaumallam(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2013
life_style: As many as i can afford to train...
may be at araromi community school.You are joking.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by tintingz(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Good.
Infact, na inside the airport we go dey live. who'll join us now?
naa... We are not gonna live in inside airport tongue it is in my big mansion you will live with me ehn
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by berryoflife(f): 11:04pm On May 07, 2013
I want 4 children, a set of twins at first. 2boys and 2girls. May grant me my wish.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by berryoflife(f): 11:04pm On May 07, 2013
I want 4 children, a set of twins at first. 2boys and 2girls. May God grant me my wish.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 07, 2013
14 children. My wife has to be up to the task. Hehehe...
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Shugamania(f): 11:19pm On May 07, 2013
tintingz: naa... We are not gonna live in inside airport tongue it is in my big mansion you will live with me ehn

Hehe..
Oya let's go to d registry jare..
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by CzarChris(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2013
I would love to have 8kids, 6boys nd 2girls. Why? For starters I love seeing kids running around breaking things. The noise and chatter just makes me smile and I was an only child for like 16yrs, so I wouldn't mind the extra kids would treat my kids like my younger siblings.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by donsteady(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2013
just 2 a boy and a girl, i cant stand drama.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2013
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Hehe..
Oya let's go to d registry jare..
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.arms folded
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Shugamania(f): 11:32pm On May 07, 2013
Donalð Genes:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.arms folded

undecided undecided

U mess?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14-year-old Pupil Wins N1m For Rescuing Boy In Boat Accident / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.