Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (35852 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by harmless011: 3:21pm On May 06, 2013
This should be in the jokes section

5 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by mrofficial2(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2013
@muskeeto, you're one crazy dude. grin

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Inik(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2013
maasoap: From where I live, you will see a massive crowd a far because the place on the hill. About 1km from my house. I haven't gone there because many people who went there couldn't see it. They said that thugs prevented them from getting near it. You can only see it if you are ready to part with #100-#200, I was told. As I'm typing this, people are still there.
Nice one. Thugs are making money from gullible people smiley
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by oba2flex(m): 3:24pm On May 06, 2013
maasoap: They should stop reporting what have witnessed, you are not making sense here.
Hey dude! I can't fall for that pic except you have another to show.This is just a mockery of Al-Islam.There are better ways to spread this religion.Ask yourself why all these miracles only in Naija lipsrsealed
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by uglybetty: 3:24pm On May 06, 2013
Lie Lie.Who want to know what you people have faked. Rubish.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Psylas(m): 3:24pm On May 06, 2013
The Devil Is A Lier
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Adanyebe(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2013
I WONT BE SURPRISE IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE THAT A KID WROTE IT
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Bonapart(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2013
Did i hear u say "God's sign"? U make me laugh in boko haram voice..... Dat is no were near my maker's sign

2 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by denzel2009: 3:30pm On May 06, 2013
Not on meat this time around.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by hikmoj(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2013
Those dat deny Allah&HIS apostle havnt seen anytin yet.ALLAH promised dat He wont stop showing dem His signs 4rm every angle til they believ dat nobody is worth worshiping but he alone. Allahuakbar kabir.

2 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Psylas(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2013
maasoap: From where I live, you will see a massive crowd a far because the place on the hill. About 1km from my house. I haven't gone there because many people who went there couldn't see it. They said that thugs prevented them from getting near it. You can only see it if you are ready to part with #100-#200, I was told. As I'm typing this, people are still there.
since GEJ dont want to give them amnesty, they want to make d money in another way, money to lunch explosives
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by dammytosh: 3:36pm On May 06, 2013
hikmoj: Those dat deny Allah&HIS apostle havnt seen anytin yet.ALLAH promised dat He wont stop showing dem His signs 4rm every angle til they believ dat nobody is worth worshiping but he alone. Allahuakbar kabir.

I hope you are not preparing to meet your virgins too...
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Mcfemad(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2013
Before, It was a baby holding a Quran, after ALLAH's name inscription was seen on a meat, and now it's a rock.

Before we all know it, we'll soon see another on Boko Haram guns, since they worship him.

Nigerians must be that sinful for 'ALLAH' to have been appearing in these 'mysterious/miraculous' ways.

By the way, this inscription was written by someone; this is clear enough for any sensible person to believe it's a miracle.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by adexmuhyi(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR.d signs nd miracles of GOD wil only b for d wise ones

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by fagbalex(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2013
if you like take it or you leave it, there is no deity worth worshipping except Allah. this truly signifies the oneness of God. so you guys should desist from making wrong statement on what you didn't know anything about.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by maclatunji: 3:48pm On May 06, 2013
Aminat508: i was there yesterday, it is real and truth! Almighty Allah can do anyting, is not for u to believe and not believe, surely those who wil believe wil'' and those who will not will definately not'

What exactly did you see?

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 06, 2013
yeah yeah...the governor too was there? LMAOOOO!!! Wetin I no go see? This OP must be clowning grin grin grin

I refuse to believe that people can be this foolish and gullible.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 06, 2013
Is this a joke ? undecided
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by firebrand: 3:59pm On May 06, 2013
This is ridiculous! Allah warning a lad against defiling a holy mountain in a local language of a community, but writing his name in a foreign language on the same mountain. Too cheap to sell. I thought he can equally communicate to anyone in the same way using the peoples peculiar language.

Waiting for another one on the lagoon soon.

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by chiefkeef: 4:01pm On May 06, 2013
Pyrrho:
you just displayed ur ignorance.

Can't you think for your self that you have to repeat the same sentence
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Dawdy(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by kemisuga(f): 4:10pm On May 06, 2013
I taught am going to see a 'ROCK with Allahu written on it'. I only saw 'SANDS'.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by bigbasho: 4:16pm On May 06, 2013
sureteeboy: That must be a sign that islam is a true religion. Right? I hope muslims will get things straight someday. The money the mother of that child who they claim was born with a quran must be a large sum. Who doesn't want to eat. These dudes should think of a better way to earn. Instead of lying

That was real. Left for you to bliv.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 06, 2013
hehehehehe ogini? grin
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by kemoolala: 4:19pm On May 06, 2013
someone hid himself somewhere around the rock to scare the poor boy away and d person later came out to write d nonsense on the rock.... im actually rolling on d floor here.. very funny!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.