Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (35854 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by igboboy1(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2013
[size=18pt]Aregbesola no dey fail....Biko na up ACN[/size]
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by seedorfg(m): 12:49am On May 07, 2013
go hug transformer. .wether u like it or yes. .its true. . .

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Dewze(m): 1:14am On May 07, 2013
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Dewze(m): 1:16am On May 07, 2013
GOD IS NOT AN ARAB!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by sweetguy10(m): 1:30am On May 07, 2013
Buhahahahahahaha " To Avoid being banned , please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam"

And they call this a forum ? should our feelings/Ideas/comments/ be restricted because of not being banned ? WTF is nairaland turning into these days ?
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 1:56am On May 07, 2013
I see the contour of a snake (probably an african python), basking in the warmth of an average african day. That would have been before "Omo Adamo" saw it, killed it, and ... you know what I mean?
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 2:37am On May 07, 2013
Its yoruba muslems dat always come up with these load of lies such as baby born with kuran and now this.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Olawax7(m): 6:42am On May 07, 2013
cyril83: Allahu written on a rock where devil was born abi what's the literary meaning of *Abesu*.

Muslims shaaaaa!

GOD show himself as is great n tell us that ISLAM is the only way.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by sexyolag(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2013
Bigcake: Nonsense. That's all

nonsense If u are dr u would have testified to it.....
Joke apart, it is reality not fantasy... Think twice and change.. Islam is d only way to Paradise...
God bless

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by firstolalekan(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2013
Dewze: GOD IS NOT AN ARAB!

kai!
see ignorance cry cry cry too bad

so, where is God from
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by ghazzal: 8:12am On May 07, 2013
thundey95: Yesterday Morning in Osogbo the capital of Osun State, a weird, sign and wonders of God display itself on a rock called Abesu rock in Osogbo, the place was known to be dirty place where most people used for dumping of refuse and sewages, and where some touts usually smoke indian hemp, it was one boy who want to go and drop the refuse and heard a voice saying he should not dump refuse that the place is a holy place, he rushed home to his parents and when they come back they saw an Arabic written on the rock "ALLAHU" many people were rushed there to view the wonder of God, even Mr. Ogbeni Aregbesola was also there..........................God is great

see the pics
@ OP, the picture looks like a writing on sand. It is possible-no doubt but your picture is not convincing please give a better picture or video.

to all those who said it is a lie, you have a lot of thinking to do. God admonishes man all the time to guide us away from doom.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by jot01(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2013
its Obvious that someone did this .

My own Opinion.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Dewze(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2013
GOD IS NOT AN ARAB.

God is from every where and yet from no where. God is above every tongues and tribes and yet amongst them.

The point is simple. I do believe God can write in yoruba also, don't you?
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by FBICIA(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2013
According to our findings from the site and information gathered with our sattelites and eye witness and also OSBC (though yesterday Major Report was bullshite) we concluded that it is a false alarm, the name was inscribed by God knows who? Using some crafty and crude implements........

Also the sign in the sky is just fire works......
I can't be giving too much details because of National security but I can tell you the fire works used can only Be acquired by top Government officials to make the rumours tru.........
The people of oshogbo are just bamboozled by mere technology,,,,,,,,
A copy of my report has been sent to the US Ambassador........

Hope I have cleared ur doubt!!!!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by salawu(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2013
I read from page zero to this present page, what i concluded from all the post was dat the religion " TOLERANCE" is greatly missing in this country. No wonder we are in this present state of confuse! People fail to differentiate what religionsays and what politic of bitterness we pratice in dis part of the world dictates. Politician are our enemy in this country because they play their politics on religion and ethicnicity. Back to what is writing on the rock, before i proceed i will like to make this correction. The claimed name of "ALLAH" that appears on the rock is not writing by any folks but it appears and disappears periodically (no a permant writing word". In as much people refused to follow what Almighty required from us and we didnt belief in d signs and wounder of our creator, he has promised to contiune to appoint on us those leaders that will not have MERCY on us and in turn u and i will be cursing our leaders untill we change back to what God want us to do. If u and I can change our ways today and belief in oneliness of God i belief we will av a cause to smile in this country. Allah is Great!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Chicksy(f): 10:16am On May 07, 2013
am not sayin dis is a tru or not true cos am not seeing it 4 real::..but honestly tns lyk dis happen and it happens to be the truth...recently a student found allahu written on a piece of meat in unibadan...nairalanders r u sayin it was designed in the meat...no it wasn,t...above all allah is great...thanks
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Adekay2011: 10:25am On May 07, 2013
eameh30: Its obvious.... Coz wat I know is dat cleanliness is nearer to Godliness I don't think God is in dat place d place is too dirty

WHO IS THIS Allah
I DON'T BELIEVE IT IS SAME ALMIGHTY GOD CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH
HOW WILL A HOLY GOD CHOSE A THIRTY AND UNCLEAN AREA TO INSCRIBE THAT?

(IT IS INTRESTINE THAT MANY MUSLIM LEADERS ARE AFRAID OF MAKING ANY
THOROUGH RESEARCH INTO THE ORIGIN OF ISLAM ESPECIALLY THE PRE-ISLAMIC
ARABIAN RELIGION SO THAT THEY MIGHT NOT DISCOVER ANY THING THAT WILL
CAUSE THEIR FAITH IN ISLAM TO WANE.) REF WHO IS Allah BY G.J.O MOSHAY PG164
1ST PARAGRAPH
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Trachea: 11:01am On May 07, 2013
From what i can see, that thing was written by somebody on sand. Why are we deceiving ourselves?
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by kinstinct(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2013
@ OP,
I am a muslim and honestly feel this is a hoax.

This kind of cheap effort to gain attention by some people for what reason i do not know, end up ridiculing Islam.
What i see in the picture is not a rock.

Do you any more signs to tell you Allah exist. All the signs that a muslim needs to firm up his believe are in the Holy Quran and the Ahadiths of Our beloved Prophet.

However, Signs do exist - in a natural way. not scripts in the dust or some living trees, Qur'an from a filthy place.

Allahu a'alam (Allah knows best).

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 07, 2013
The average black man is gullible,ready to accept anything that would enslave him. Same is the reason they accepted every form of religion in the first place.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by lonamy: 3:09pm On May 07, 2013
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, Can't believe Ogbeni Aregbesola could be part of Jobless people that occupy oshogbo. You people are so stupid. It is one tout that just smoked Igbo, standing on the other side of the road, that wrote that thing with his leg. The Igbo boy was just laughing seeing jobless Aregbesola coming to watch his tricks.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by basadenet: 3:33pm On May 07, 2013
Aregbe show....but islaminazation of osun will not succeed .
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by KazeKage1: 5:27pm On May 07, 2013
thundey95: Yesterday Morning in Osogbo the capital of Osun State, a weird, sign and wonders of God display itself on a rock called Abesu rock in Osogbo, the place was known to be dirty place where most people used for dumping of refuse and sewages, and where some touts usually smoke indian hemp, it was one boy who want to go and drop the refuse and heard a voice saying he should not dump refuse that the place is a holy place, he rushed home to his parents and when they come back they saw an Arabic written on the rock "ALLAHU" many people were rushed there to view the wonder of God, even Mr. Ogbeni Aregbesola was also there..........................God is great

see the pics
You REALLY expect me to believe this? Like REALLY?
How did he/she decipher the meaning of the writing so quickly? Reference the "writing on the wall" in the bible.
I might as well go the a sandy place, scribble stuff on the sand, take a picture, record and add some vocal effects to my voice, come on here and post it and claim it's God's writing.

This is a joke, right
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 08, 2013
Ismahill: Allah is the greatest
hmmmm. D greatest? I have read so many Jesus miracles nd til date those wt ulcer,fibroid,barreness,blindness e.t.c re healed. Bt this ur allah,he tries 2 convince me dat he's god by writtin his name on stones. I wl rather walk wt d God that answers by fire nd nt stone. I was there bt d faith of d childeren cn move even mountain. God is the greatest. U beta believe nw.

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 08, 2013
KazeKage1:
You REALLY expect me to believe this? Like REALLY?
How did he/she decipher the meaning of the writing so quickly? Reference the "writing on the wall" in the bible.
I might as well go the a sandy place, scribble stuff on the sand, take a picture, record and add some vocal effects to my voice, come on here and post it and claim it's God's writing.

This is a joke, right
stp usin d capital G. My God wl nt belittle himslf 2 dat extext. Xcept u re talkin abt sum oda gods
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 08, 2013
salawu: I read from page zero to this present page, what i concluded from all the post was dat the religion " TOLERANCE" is greatly missing in this country. No wonder we are in this present state of confuse! People fail to differentiate what religionsays and what politic of bitterness we pratice in dis part of the world dictates. Politician are our enemy in this country because they play their politics on religion and ethicnicity. Back to what is writing on the rock, before i proceed i will like to make this correction. The claimed name of "ALLAH" that appears on the rock is not writing by any folks but it appears and disappears periodically (no a permant writing word". In as much people refused to follow what Almighty required from us and we didnt belief in d signs and wounder of our creator, he has promised to contiune to appoint on us those leaders that will not have MERCY on us and in turn u and i will be cursing our leaders untill we change back to what God want us to do. If u and I can change our ways today and belief in oneliness of God i belief we will av a cause to smile in this country. Allah is Great!
rubbish. U jxt wastd my tym.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 08, 2013
salawu: I read from page zero to this present page, what i concluded from all the post was dat the religion " TOLERANCE" is greatly missing in this country. No wonder we are in this present state of confuse! People fail to differentiate what religionsays and what politic of bitterness we pratice in dis part of the world dictates. Politician are our enemy in this country because they play their politics on religion and ethicnicity. Back to what is writing on the rock, before i proceed i will like to make this correction. The claimed name of "ALLAH" that appears on the rock is not writing by any folks but it appears and disappears periodically (no a permant writing word". In as much people refused to follow what Almighty required from us and we didnt belief in d signs and wounder of our creator, he has promised to contiune to appoint on us those leaders that will not have MERCY on us and in turn u and i will be cursing our leaders untill we change back to what God want us to do. If u and I can change our ways today and belief in oneliness of God i belief we will av a cause to smile in this country. Allah is Great!
rubbish. U jxt wastd my tym.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by tintingz(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2013
princetunex:
hmmmm. D greatest? I have read so many Jesus miracles nd til date those wt ulcer,fibroid,barreness,blindness e.t.c re healed. Bt this ur allah,he tries 2 convince me dat he's god by writtin his name on stones. I wl rather walk wt d God that answers by fire nd nt stone. I was there bt d faith of d childeren cn move even mountain. God is the greatest. U beta believe nw.
juju people also perform miracles in their gods name hope you know that...

And there is no miracle Jesus did that other prophets before him did not perform even though Jesus said he cant do nothing by himself, cant God do anything he wills... Maybe Jesus your god shouldnt be crying to another God in heaven to save him from death? If he can perform miracles by himself to save himself..

Allah is God and he is the only one who gives powers and authorities smiley
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by tpia5: 4:13pm On May 08, 2013
precursor to jihad.

lord have mercy.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by igboboy1(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2013
Well since rochas don dey roll with Aregbesola, Am sure the next sighting shall be in Owerri...
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by sureteeboy(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2013
firstolalekan:

kai!
see ignorance cry cry cry too bad

so, where is God from
hahahaha. You mean God is an arab? Lol. I never knew God came from a tribe too
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 09, 2013
tintingz: juju people also perform miracles in their gods name hope you know that...

And there is no miracle Jesus did that other prophets before him did not perform even though Jesus said he cant do nothing by himself, cant God do anything he wills... Maybe Jesus your god shouldnt be crying to another God in heaven to save him from death? If he can perform miracles by himself to save himself..

Allah is God and he is the only one who gives powers and authorities smiley
lolz. Hw pathetic. I agree that juju pple do magic.. In africa magic abi because i have neva heard an herberlist come out in public to perform a magic nd promote or prove his gods power
secondly,which prophet walkd on the sea, who ever multiplied 2 fishes nd 5 loaves of bread 2 feed thousands of people?, whose garment alone did a miracle?, now u say jesus always cried to a God and couldnt do anytn by Himself,b4 nko.. Who sent him nd who is his father? His source of power nd existence was God. He owes GOd evrytn. God said,this is my beloved son wt whom I am wel pleased. We ar al his sons the difens was d mission. Please read d bible as u do not knw d bible nd stp typin rubish here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.