Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (35857 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by thundey95(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2013
eameh30: Its obvious.... Coz wat I know is dat cleanliness is nearer to Godliness I don't think God is in dat place d place is too dirty
yeah I dont think so too, but for the quality of the post i had to write everything that i was being told, yesterday before i got there there were too many crowd with security personnel around....just started asking and interview some viewers and that's their reports which i cant ignored
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Ismahill(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2013
Allah is the greatest

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 06, 2013
hikmoj: Those dat deny Allah&HIS apostle havnt seen anytin yet.ALLAH promised dat He wont stop showing dem His signs 4rm every angle til they believ dat nobody is worth worshiping but he alone. Allahuakbar kabir.

Who needs such nonsense sign? What we need is end to islamic insurgents!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 06, 2013
I hope it wasn't true that the governor had to abandon all his duty to go drool at this RIDONCULOUS sign! Cos' dt will be heavy falling of hands oo
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by dramendra: 8:59pm On May 06, 2013
Allahu Akbar........
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by GoodSamaritan: 8:59pm On May 06, 2013
I dey laugh...lol.

Sometimes ago we learnt there's a killer number. It was said that anyone who picks the call from the killer number would die. It never happened in America where the technology was invented but here in Nigeria. Can you imagine!

I remember how one of my staff got a call from such number & brought his phone to me. As I wanted to pick the call all my staff started begging me not to do so. Of course, I picked the call & didn't die to their surprise. Behold, it was a call from Glo Customer Care line!

Now we have a sign on a rock & you want me to believe it was written by God, just as we're made to believe that Quoran was written by God & not human beings...lol. Abeg, make I hear word.

Why didn't it happen in America where there are cameras everywhere so they can show us how it was actually written by God. Why can't it happen in Saudi Arabia? Na only in Naija...lol.

Now that 'God' has written Alahu on the rock, will these Talibans(terrorists) stop killing people to earn 75 virgins? Wait a minute. What about the female Muslims? Would they also be entitled to 75 virgin husbands?

Please I need an answer from the Holy Quoran.

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 06, 2013
yeah! Vry true hv cin one 2 dat said, ma se to si be, babalowo fe lo to.(dnt piss here babalawo is in nid of piss).
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR KABIRAH

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by KayB: 9:26pm On May 06, 2013
Even Allah says to Holy Prophet "you cannot change those HE decrees astray". HE says they know the truth but turn their back to it because they are scared of what their brethren would say but let them be, we will show them who to fear. Alihadulilah, I''m grateful for being in the right path
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Sike(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2013
E gbe Olorun tobi !!!....
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by oldie70: 9:31pm On May 06, 2013
I swear dis thn s realy real, my mother witness it
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by oldie70: 9:39pm On May 06, 2013
Aja to ma so nu ko ni gbo. Ife
olode
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by jamst(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2013
and say,the truth has arrived & falsehood has vanquished.indeed falsehood will surely vanish.(quranic context)
Allah Akbar!
to all unbelievers in this forum & beyond,this is surely a sign 4rm allah...prophet muhammad(pbuh)said;a time is coming when a 'beast of the earth'(daabatul ard) will appear(as 1 of the major signs of the endtime),speaking to people.its body will be partly half human & half animal,it will carry the prophet musa's rod in its right hand & prophet sulaimons ring in its left hand...
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by jamst(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2013
it will travel round the world as a sign 4rm almighty allah.people will see it & will be very terrify, this beast will use the rod in its right hand to mark the forehead of believers(a true muslim) in whose face will shine bright & also uses the ring in its left hand to wipe the faces of unbelievers(like most ppl in this forum & beyond who make jest of the signs of allah) in whose faces will become dark & gloomy....huh! the time is coming! just wait & see.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by layday2005: 10:18pm On May 06, 2013
No one will belief in oneness of Allah except Allah loves such to be saved from hell fire. I am very sure many of u will go against jesus when he comes back. Belief in signs of Allah, the most high.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by reeeby: 10:23pm On May 06, 2013
Be not deceived,devil who deceived Adam and Eve is still in the World with other fallen angels including the one to whom authorship of Islam was ascribed and the purported angel according to PrOphet Moh'd claimed to be Angel Gabriel and twisted Holy Bible from Genesis to Revelation and made it another Scripture.Unfortunately,throughout the 23 years of the prophet's purported encounter with fake Angel Gabriel he was never challenged by the prophet with biblical injunction.In similar vein, recently in Osogbo I was in my house and I started hearing strange voice I thought it was a mental problem.Being a Christian I started praying yet it persisted and I listen more attentively to the voice and it said:"go to your kitchen you will see money under your stove." Immediately,I got up and went to the kitchen I follow-up the dictate of the voice and I found the 50 Naira Note under the stove.Having seen this I was alarmed and I began to plead the blood of Jesus Christ.Meanwhile the strange voice wanted to say another thing but before it landed I asked the voice a question that:ARE YOU THE HOLY GHOST? See John5:6-8.The strange voice unhesitatingly replied "NO, I'm Muslim." Immediately I rebuke it and cast the voice out in the name of Jesus Christ and it disappeared. THEREFORE,DO NOT BE DECEIVED SATAN IS STILL IN HIS DEADLY BUSINESS AS DESCRIBED IN JOHN 10:10. I pray satan will not succeed in your life in Jesus Name.THE BIBLE SAY EVEN IF ANGEL BRINGS TO YOU ANOTHER GOSPEL LET HIM BE ACCURSED.2John7-11. THINK ABOUT ORIGIN OF CATHOLISM,MORMORISM,SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST JEHOVAH's WITNESS AND OTHER RELIGIOUS BODIES WHOSE FOUNDERS ALSO ASCRIBED THEIR INVENTIONS(religious books/doctrines)TO FALLEN ANGELS/EVIL SPIRITS IN THE Name of SAINTS. FINALLY I MOST HUMBLY IMPLORE ALL AND SUNDRY TO REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TODAY.JOHN 3:16

2 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 06, 2013
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 06, 2013
Mad Cow:
That guy is about to detonate its self.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 06, 2013
ALMUSTAQIM: ALLAHU AKBAR KABIRAH
That's what the terrotrist said on the plan bombing the twin tower
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 06, 2013
layday2005: No one will belief in oneness of Allah except Allah loves such to be saved from hell fire. I am very sure many of u will go against jesus when he comes back. Belief in signs of Allah, the most high.

wtf is "oneness??" undecided
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by sureteeboy(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2013
St.latyv:
its nt compulsory 4 u to believe nd kip silent dan splitin out an ignorant statement it makes u more of a nuisance. Eida u believe it or nt no harm can b done to islam so y nt kip ur ignorant mind nd mouth shut den.
keep my mouth shut? I'm merely pointin out the fact. That's another tourist attraction. What's a faster way to earn cool cash? I don't think it's until Allah writes on the rock b4 we know he is a real God. Any god that does that must be questioned
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 06, 2013
Mad Cow:

grin grin grin Umm....
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by tintingz(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2013
Mortiple: Anyone who believes in this joke should be flogged with a Boko Haram horsewhip, I swear!!!

These people and their copy-cat attitude. They NOW go to Church Mosque on Sunday morning, vigil on Friday, Camp on Lagos-Ibadan, preach on the Street, have 'born-again' Muslims. And Now, they now believe in miranku. Hahaha! grin

you are a clown... Muslims go to mosque five times a day, night vigil in Islam is called Tahjud which Allah instructed the believers to wake in the night(not only on fridays) and call on his beautiful names to glorify him...

Born again and camps? I said it you are a clown grin so when ifa religion are having born again and camps they are copy-cating christians? You need bulala! grin
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by tintingz(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2013
princetunex: I was at oshogbo yesterday when this happened and i infact wrote a post concerning my personal xperience. I'm a xtian bt what hapnd yesterday was vry real. Though,i got there late bt evrybody at d crowd cudnt av bn deceived even if it ws a technnology or machine doin does things. It came up evry 15min 4rm wat i gathered.
hmmm...
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by tintingz(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: terrorist
hater!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Vansnickers: 11:42pm On May 06, 2013
Why does Allah like writing his name on Unnecessary,superfluous things?! If it's not on Meat, it's on sand, if it's not on a Cow, it's on a Goat. If Allah wants to reveal his "Power" let him show himself. Religion truly eats into the mind of the Ignorant.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by papermill: 12:08am On May 07, 2013
crap
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Yahnur(m): 12:18am On May 07, 2013
Allahu Akbar! There is no doubt that My Almighty Allah created the world and hereafter.There is no surprise everything is belong to Him and Allah had given it to His Messanger Holy Prophet Muhammadu Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.