Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (701579 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by yame014: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Creamy_chi: good mrning to you all...

Good morning creamy...hw was last nyte?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2013
rahullze:
We re nt here to break records oooooo ...bt to share news abt batch C .....skip all d introductons,d topic should be base on latest happenning abt NYSC ....
we are doing that if u ave any information just drop it, we can jst leave the room empty until there is information
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2013
Helenqollinz: Una gud mornin 4 here ooo.Pablo(dear)Sotenna(dearest) hw are u both doin?

This lady no go kill me Pablo (dear), Sotenna (dearest), so na competition things wey me and this my guy dey. My Helen nawah oh! This is a dangerous situation. Lol!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by DavidHume(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2013
Goodmorning fellow housemate! Can I come in? Or remain outside for a while.........
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2013
There's a very cruel torture technique invented by the Russian military, used on POWs (Prisoners Of War).

A rat is placed on the stomach of a captured enemy soldier, covered with a metal bucket and clamped shut, then the metal bucket is heated from its sides thereby making the bucket hot and its content uncomfortable.

The rat runs around inside the bucket crying and scratching the surfaces enclosing it, as the heat increases the rat gets more agitated, then suddenly it stops crying, and that is when the prisoner gets into serious trouble.

The rat stops crying and starts making use of its senses, it feels its environment, and finds the softest part which is the stomach of the prisoner and starts chewing its way through it...it chews until it comes out through any other part of the prisoners body.

Lesson: Crying is human, it shows that you're in pain or that you've been cornered into a bad situation, but it doesn't solve any problem.
You've to know when to stop crying and start finding a possible solution to your problem.
You don't stop fighting until you're clearly out of that problem.

Learn to live...Live to learn!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2013
Helenqollinz: I no zoom off o.Gud mornin.

how you doing sister?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2013
David Hume: Goodmorning fellow housemate! Can I come in? Or remain outside for a while.........

bros, jazz in oh.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Sotenna: There's a very cruel torture technique invented by the Russian military, used on POWs (Prisoners Of War).

A rat is placed on the stomach of a captured enemy soldier, covered with a metal bucket and clamped shut, then the metal bucket is heated from its sides thereby making the bucket hot and its content uncomfortable.

The rat runs around inside the bucket crying and scratching the surfaces enclosing it, as the heat increases the rat gets more agitated, then suddenly it stops crying, and that is when the prisoner gets into serious trouble.

The rat stops crying and starts making use of its senses, it feels its environment, and finds the softest part which is the stomach of the prisoner and starts chewing its way through it...it chews until it comes out through any other part of the prisoners body.

Lesson: Crying is human, it shows that you're in pain or that you've been cornered into a bad situation, but it doesn't solve any problem.
You've to know when to stop crying and start finding a possible solution to your problem.
You don't stop fighting until you're clearly out of that problem.

Learn to live...Live to learn!

wow,
I always observed this act on movies , but I never really got the scope.
Kudos Bro.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by cdoffx(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Afternoon to everybody.
Banttie na marry i want marry your granddaughter you want come put magun for me. Me no de scared i go marry her but will not gun

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by DavidHume(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Imanuelle:

bros, jazz in oh.

Thnks Bis Boss! Ow was ur nite. And ow is d day unfolding!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Damseluc(f): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Funpeter I dey hail oo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Damseluc: Funpeter I dey hail oo
babe i dey ooooo lets know ya school and department welcome on board
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by maeDiamond(f): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Gud afternon great pple
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
maeDiamond: Gud afternon great pple
afternoon lovely lady.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Damseluc(f): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Funpeter: babe i dey ooooo lets know ya school and department welcome on board

Imsu Biochemistry dept
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Damseluc:

Imsu Biochemistry dept
good we want to see more of you, hope ya day is going well?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ideology(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
hello people, prepare, your camp opens 17 June
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
cdoffx: Afternoon to everybody.
Banttie na marry i want marry your granddaughter you want come put magun for me. Me no de scared i go marry her but will not gun
no probse jst be ready to provide and do the following things thats our bride price
1 200 tubers of yam
2 2 gallon of palm oil and groundnut oil each
3 20 yards of most expensive laze
4 sponsored all the siblings to go abroad
5 bag of salt, rice and dried and stock fish also with diffrent kind of fruits
6 remember to bring exostix drinks along for grandpa take note of dat
7 also be ready to take 50 stroke of cane as tradition demand but u can apease the diety with a sum of 50 thounsand pound not naira.
Others we be communicated to you in the course

funpeter
for the family.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Damseluc(f): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
Funpeter: good we want to see more of you, hope ya day is going well?

yep. And I hope u are having fun
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Damseluc:

yep. And I hope u are having fun
yeah enjoing my day as well, which state is ur first choice to serve?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
KingzxO say sumting and my bro sotenna i hail oo hw ya day dey go?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Funpeter: no probse jst be ready to provide and do the following things thats our bride price
1 200 tubers of yam
4 sponsored all the siblings to go abroad
7 also be ready to take 50 stroke of cane as tradition demand but u can apease the diety with a sum of 50 thounsand pound not naira.

funpeter
for the family.

Hmmm! Surely she will remain a spinster for the rest of her life. Lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sotenna:

Hmmm! Surely she will remain a spinster for the rest of her life. Lol
She is our price assets na
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Damseluc(f): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Funpeter: yeah enjoing my day as well, which state is ur first choice to serve?

my first choice, God's choice then any other peace loving state
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by olusolaj(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls i any update concerning oau mob for batch C? I heard they never approve any of last session results.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Helenqollinz: Una gud mornin 4 here ooo.Pablo(dear)Sotenna(dearest) hw are u both doin?

Sweetest, I'm alright, just chilling with some guys trying to catch some fun this day. What's this with the other guy, do I have a rival?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by cdoffx(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Funpeter: no probse jst be ready to provide and do the following things thats our bride price
1 200 20 tubers of yam
4 sponsored all one of the siblings to go abroad
7 also be ready to take 50 zero stroke of cane as tradition demand but u can apease the diety with a sum of 50 thounsand pound not naira.

funpeter
for the family.
why na that one too much o. MacCoka no be ibo girl na and 50strokes of cane. Na hausa/fulani people i hear de do that one o. Abeg no let that girl teh for her grandpa house else na banttie go marry her himself. Anyway i've fixed the list myself
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
olusolaj: Pls i any update concerning oau mob for batch C? I heard they never approve any of last session results.

First tins first, which institution are u representing, then what course are you studying, cos your question now is vague as we have to know where u're coming from before a direction will be passed to you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
cdoffx: why na that one too much o. MacCoka no be ibo girl na and 50strokes of cane. Na hausa/fulani people i hear de do that one o. Abeg no let that girl teh for her grandpa house else na banttie go marry her himself. Anyway i've fixed the list myself
okay dats good seems u are a good negotiator
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Damseluc:

my first choice, God's choice then any other peace loving state
confirm so shall it be. Dont forget u are to prepare dinner for the house oooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
How are your friend faring in thier place of primary assignment? My friend dats is serving in edo is nt smilling ooo no money both school and state and no accomodations so na only 19800 all d way
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by detola9(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
The heat is on!..1st list is out in okija..any madonoite here?...dulling is a crime!...latest info coming soon!...detola

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.