Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (701574 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawylux(f): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2013
detola9: major tin is that once ur name has appeared on a list in elele it wud definitely reflect in okija....difference btw elele and okija's list...the list in okija wud incude ur CGPA....and elele wud not.....yea pls give me a breakdown of the mobilization process I've not mobilized yet...thanks..
If u havnt done any of the clearance with d dean, bursary, CSO, HOD and d registrar, u have to do dat first and foremost. After dat u ll hv to go to Okija with d clearance form and pay d sum of 4,800 @ d school bank for JAMB regularization i.e if u came into d school thru degree. But if u came n thru predegree, u ll just provide d girl in charge of NYSC (Aunty Joy) with ur JAMB registration no. Note, even if u paid d JAMB regularization fee, u ll still give her ur JAMB reg no. Once u ve done all dese, u ll be given d mobilization form to fill in ur details and as well shown ur CGPA.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by detola9(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2013
shawylux:
If u havnt done any of the clearance with d dean, bursary, CSO, HOD and d registrar, u have to do dat first and foremost. After dat u ll hv to go to Okija with d clearance form and pay d sum of 4,800 @ d school bank for JAMB regularization i.e if u came into d school thru degree. But if u came n thru predegree, u ll just provide d girl in charge of NYSC (Aunty Joy) with ur JAMB registration no. Note, even if u paid d JAMB regularization fee, u ll still give her ur JAMB reg no. Once u ve done all dese, u ll be given d mobilization form to fill in ur details and as well shown ur CGPA.
thanks for this info..I really appreciate this....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Damseluc(f): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2013
Funpeter: how was ya nite dear?

my nite was splendid. How was urs?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawylux(f): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2013
detola9: thanks for this info..I really appreciate this....
U r welcome.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by detola9(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2013
shawylux:
any deadline for the mobilization eesh?...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by maeDiamond(f): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Gudmornin every one...... Hw wz d nyt
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawylux(f): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
detola9: any deadline for the mobilization eesh?...
According to d girl, she said no deadline has been set yet until the NYSC mobilization timetable is out.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by detola9(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
shawylux: According to d girl, she said no deadline has been set yet until the NYSC mobilization timetable is out.
God bless u...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Damseluc:

my nite was splendid. How was urs?
awesome how u going to spend ya day?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
My oga @ the very top i dey hail ooo @ immanuel, sotenna and our queens J-slims and shineingwhite i pay homage
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Damseluc(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
Funpeter: awesome how u going to spend ya day?

just like any other day.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ruffneck(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
detola9: call up number is not out its a list of thoes that re goin to be mobilized for batch c...madonna uni..
Aiit...my sch doesn't hav such list
U only get to see d call up No list
Tanx
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dull room
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Do you like to read a good murder mystery?

This is an unbelievable twist of fate.

At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science (AAFS). AAFS President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the
legal complications of a bizarre death.

Here is the story:
On March 23, 1994. The medical examiner viewed the body of Ronald Opus, and concluded that he died from a shotgun wound to the head. Mr. Opus had jumped from the top of a ten-storey building intending to commit suicide.

He left a note to the effect indicating his despondency. As he fell past the ninth floor, his life was interrupted by a shotgun blast passing through a window, which killed him instantly. Neither the shooter nor the
deceased was aware that a safety net had been installed just below the eighth floor level to protect some building workers and that Ronald Opus would not have been able
to complete his suicide the way he had planned.

Ordinarily, Dr Mills continued, someone who sets out to commit suicide and ultimately succeeds, even though the mechanism that brought about the death might not be what he or she had intended, is still defined as committing suicide.

That Mr. Opus was shot on the way to certain death, but probably would not have been successful because of the safety net, caused the medical examiner to feel that he had a
homicide case in his hands.

The room on the ninth floor, where the shotgun blast emanated, was occupied by an elderly man and his wife. They were arguing vigorously, and he was threatening her with
a shotgun! The man was so upset that when he pulled the trigger, he completely missed his wife, and the pellets went through the window, striking Mr. Opus.

When one intends to kill subject "A" but kills subject "B" in the attempt, one is guilty of the murder of subject "B."

When confronted with the murder charge, the old man and his wife were both adamant, and both said that they thought the shotgun was not loaded. The old man said it was a long-standing habit to threaten his wife with the unloaded shotgun. He had no intention to murder her.
Therefore the killing of Mr. Opus appeared to be an accident; that is, assuming the gun had been accidentally loaded.

The continuing investigation turned up a witness who saw the old couple's son loading the shotgun about six weeks prior to the fatal accident. It transpired that the old lady had cut off her son's financial support and the son, knowing the propensity of his father to use
the shotgun threateningly, loaded the gun with the expectation that his father would shoot his mother.

Since the loader of the gun was aware of this, he was guilty of the murder even though he didn't actually pull the trigger. The case now becomes one of murder on the part of the son for the death of Ronald Opus.

Now comes the twist...Further investigation revealed that the son was, in fact, Ronald Opus. He had become increasingly disappointed over the failure of his attempt to engineer his mother's murder. This led him to jump off the ten-story building on March 23rd, only to be killed by a shotgun blast passing through the ninth story window.

The son, Ronald Opus, had actually murdered himself. So the medical examiner closed the case as a suicide.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sotenna: Do you like to read a good murder mystery?

This is an unbelievable twist of fate.
Very twisted indeed. So unfortunate, what he planned for his mother turned out to be his fate.
#smh# Do unto others what you want them to do to you.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by celi4ever2k5: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
@sotenna what a wonderful and intriguing investigation it was... Hoping that one day my dear nation will have dedicated professionals who will follow such cases with great intent of finding the root cause in a murder case.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
j-slimz:

Very twisted indeed. So unfortunate, what he planned for his mother turned out to be his fate.
#smh# Do unto others what you want them to do to you.

Yes oh
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Evening my good people

@sotenna the attacker...lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
dimplecakes: Evening my good people

@sotenna the attacker...lol

Dimples me no dey give those agberos chance oh!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
celi4ever2k5: @sotenna what a wonderful and intriguing investigation it was... Hoping that one day my dear nation will have dedicated professionals who will follow such cases with great intent of finding the root cause in a murder case.

Out there people are driven by the passion they have for their jobs, but here we're driven by the money...if money is not involved we ain't interested.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sotenna:

Dimples me no dey give those agberos chance oh!

That one good ooooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=pablo aimar]Helenqollinz, just wanna remind you dat if you have
any info from school just drop it here for us to view likewise myself as
well.[color=#990000][/quote]Ok my luv,i'll do just dat.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Benzyyn(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Gud evening house. It'z been a while. Hope u all gud? Plz what's the 411 with respect to batch C? Hope diz strike ish ain't goin to disrupt anything? Lets get Update from ur school
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Benzyyn(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
Omo! Only benzyyn viewing this topic? *Zoomz off*
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Benzyyn(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
Howdy, @ shineingwhite gud 2c u. Waz already calculating my escape velocity.. Hope ur day waz gud?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Benzyyn(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Benzyyn: Howdy, @ shineingwhite gud 2c u. Waz already calculating my escape velocity.. Hope ur day waz gud?
Oops! She's gone. U go fear posting and replying all by my self na.. All of una must answer query today o...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Cnt bliv this place cld b this empty. @ sotenna, nyc story,thanks.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by cdoffx(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Where did everybody go to. This house has been so empty and almost inactive today.
That story is really a tough investigation. Sotenna
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
This is eventually becoming a ghost town house. When everyone is back someone should please hola at moi. I'm hibernating .
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Just a little break seems we retire to refire we ave come dese far

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.