Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (695627 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sotenna: Winnie there are 10 digits making up that call up number the first 4 is the mobilisation year...playing around with the 2 digits next to the 2013 doesn't cover all the variables the remaining 4 digits holds.

Numbers are very specific characters but when they are assigned values other than what they originally stood for, it becomes difficult to predict what their outcome will be when joined in sets.

Don't ignore the last four digits, they've got things attached to them.

25 is the next to my 2013 which is Nasarawa, if by any means what you said turns out accurate then I'll be in one hell of a clusterfuck. undecided
In other words, what sotenna's trying to say is that the first 4 digits makes up the year 2013 and it's same for everybody so who needs that,right? but the question is the last 4 digits.
Now...*clouds darkens,lights dimes*...*in mysterious voice* the last 4 digits are the CHOSEN ONES...... cheesy
Sotenna: Winnie there are 10 digits making up that call up number the first 4 is the mobilisation year...playing around with the 2 digits next to the 2013 doesn't cover all the variables the remaining 4 digits holds.

Numbers are very specific characters but when they are assigned values other than what they originally stood for, it becomes difficult to predict what their outcome will be when joined in sets.

25 is the next to my 2013 which is Nasarawa, if by any means what you said turns out accurate then I'll be in one hell of a clusterfuck. undecided
In other words, what sotenna's trying to say is that the first 4 digits makes up the year 2013 and it's same for everybody so who needs that,right? but the question is the last 4 digits.
Now...*clouds darkens,lights dimes*...*in mysterious voice* the last 4 digits are the CHOSEN ONES......
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2013

Now...*clouds darkens,lights dimes*...*in mysterious voice* the last 4 digits are the CHOSEN ONES...... cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Imanuelle:

i really don't think I want to stand for hours waiting for someone to swear anyone in

Abi them want dash us trophy ?
lngkmfh
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Lifeiscool(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
WinnieDPooh: I wish you same how are you?
Winnie am doing Great, Thank You. Hope its same with you?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
I don't think the code stuff holds water

the whole of Uniport has 29 after the mob year
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lifeiscool: Winnie am doing Great, Thank You. Hope its same with you?
Yea i'm fine thanks...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Opiosko: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2013

Na serious mata ooh, my own case is very strange. U peeps may not believe this, but jst this morning 3am-4am, urs faithfully dreamed being posted to Illorin (Kwarra State) and she jst came up with this and my Middlle digits is 24....well since d future is not cast in stone i gotta pray for a change. TEAM ENUGU.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
EVARHGREEEN: lngkmfh

:s undecided
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
WinnieDPooh: 25 is not Nasarawa but Lagos...Google is your friend wink
That is if you put FCT after Enugu.
I usually place it at the last spot.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sotenna:
That is if you put FCT after Enugu.
I usually place it at the last spot.
Hmnn so which one is recognised in Nigeria? FCT last or middle?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Please introduce yourself. House rules thanks!
lipsrsealed
Hi everybody, am Justice signing in as Jeok...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Opiosko: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
EVARHGREEEN: nt to wori, i too luk forward to †ђξ drills n am sure lots of other pple on ere do. So my dear, no sweats aii#winx
Thanks swtie, now a knw say i go get playmate dia
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
Opiosko: Na serious mata ooh, my own case is very strange. U peeps may not believe this, but jst this morning 3am-4am, urs faithfully dreamed being posted to Illorin (Kwarra State) and she jst came up with this and my Middlle digits is 24....well since d future is not cast in stone i gotta pray for a change. TEAM ENUGU.
Wow and 24 happens to be Kwara state. This is crazy and funny grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Prayer they say...and I also believe is a communication between man and his God.

I wonder why someone will have to wake me while trying to communicate God, whom again they say...and I believe is Omini present.

Well God doesn't think like a man, otherwise I'd say some of the prayers I've heard being fired off over loud blaring speakers at ungodly hours of the night that only succeeds in keeping me and my neighborhood awake sound very selfish.

And when they happen not to sound selfish all I hear is FIRE! DIE!! FIRE!!! DIE!!!! undecided

One of these days I'll put on my black jumpsuit and ski mask and roll out with a couple of my dare devil friends and start a session of night time operation "Decimate Loudspeakers".

I've not slept well in 3 days.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Imanuelle: I don't think the code stuff holds water

the whole of Uniport has 29 after the mob year
And the whole of UST... So basical more than one school within same state can hv same middle codes
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Adary:
And the whole of UST... So basical more than one school within same state can hv same middle codes

i think it has to do with the data entry methods and the serial numbers correlation
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Opiosko: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Wow and 24 happens to be Kwara state. This is crazy and funny grin
True, am jst thinking that there is sometin to it or i might have dreamed abt d post. Anyway as i said b4, d future is not cast in stone so i am going 2 Enugu xcept d Almighty wills otherwise.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Opiosko: True, am jst thinking that there is sometin to it or i might have dreamed abt d post. Anyway as i said b4, d future is not cast in stone so i am going 2 Enugu xcept d Almighty wills otherwise.
Dont worry you will be posted to Enugu by Gods Grace cheesy did you work your posting?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Opiosko: Thanks swtie, now a knw say i go get playmate dia
uwc ∂єαяιє
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Hmnn so which one is recognised in Nigeria? FCT last or middle?

fct comes last
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Between now and 3rd November, it is going to be relaxation, sleeping and planning mode for me. No work, stress, outing will be limited...preparing my self for the next phase of my life NYSC. Planning to make the best use of it also. cheesy smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Imanuelle:

i think it has to do with the data entry methods and the serial numbers correlation
I agree with you, but wwhy am I doing their job for dem by cracking my brain this pm, @winnie take ya time oh abi nysc dey pay u nitongue
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Imanuelle:

fct comes last
Ok thanks smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
grin
Adary:
I agree with you, but wwhy am I doing their job for dem by cracking my brain this pm, @winnie take ya time oh abi nysc dey pay u nitongue
Lool funny how it almost sounded real. It is well sha grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Opiosko: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Dont worry you will be posted to Enugu by Gods Grace cheesy did you work your posting?
Amen. No, am not working anytin, i prayed for it
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Opiosko: Amen. No, am not working anytin, i prayed for it
Ok faith at work cheesy

#Team Gods Favour#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by RichardSheddy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Between now and 3rd November, it is going to be relaxation, sleeping and planning mode for me. No work, stress, outing will be limited...preparing my self for the next phase of my life NYSC. Planning to make the best use of it also. cheesy smiley

Nice idea.
All d best in ur planning.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by misterh(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Between now and 3rd November, it is going to be relaxation, sleeping and planning mode for me. No work, stress, outing will be limited...preparing my self for the next phase of my life NYSC. Planning to make the best use of it also. cheesy smiley
Lol. When are we to go collect our statement of result?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by frazegidi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
That middle numba stuff does nt hold water. I jst confirmed frm a realiable source in NYSC, n he said its nt true. Some other tinz are put in2 consideration b4 post. Yur state of origin,place of school n so on. So yu neva knw were yu will be posted to till end of dis month, except yu 3e runzing it. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by saintalone: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Siraleeyu: No....sokoto

Yes o.
#teamSOK...let's gooo there...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
misterh: Lol. When are we to go collect our statement of result?
They said October ending when we come for our call up letter. I think we should try and be in school before then cos of our dept clearance stuff. We can be in school as from 22nd or 23rd October...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
Richard Sheddy:

Nice idea.
All d best in ur planning.
Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.