Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (696495 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
What was the craziest thing you did in the uni?
Me don't have any but will next week so stay tunedtongue
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
J3da: What was the craziest thing you did in the uni?
Me don't have any but will next week so stay tunedtongue

I painted my room wen I entad sch n had to slip in d kitchen cos d paint was affecting my eye.... tongue adary wat crazy tin re u planning to d nxt week? Hope I'm safe sha
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
FUBICUTIE: mine ws beans nd dry pepper onlycheesy
Hope u enjoyed it? Lol tongue grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
[quote author=J3da]What was the craziest thing you did in the uni?
Me don't have any but will next week so stay tunedtongue[/quote
this has to be the day I wrote my final paper sometime in Aug 2012, I (and my coursemates) was jubilating all over the place wearing some crazy clothings, I had crested signatures all over! was totally unlike me.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by RowlandSAN(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ichiebullion: I dare u all to describe d worst concution food u ate in sch wen dere was no money or hungry at midnite... wink grin
Waow!!! Dis brings a memory of my undagraduate days wen one was stone broke. Hahaha, well as 4 me. I won't lie sha dere wia many tymes i ate concortion and d ones i can remember is: cooking rice and usin raw palm oil as stew, rice and yam cookd all 2geda with palm oil, drinking garri and dsame tyme eat a small rice xo dat belle go gage, eating moi moi and indo mie 2geda (don't try dis combination @ home cos it taste yawk), drinkin garri nd eatin indomie (dis one nah wicked combination). Infact person chop-chop wetin him no suppose chop all in d name of gettin dat single pallie called degree. Its all history now. Luv u all (can't mention anyone name bt u all). Lolz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Good evening every 1 @ least I shopped for tennis shoe today....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
RowlandSAN: Waow!!! Dis brings a memory of my undagraduate days wen one was stone broke. Hahaha, well as 4 me. I won't lie sha dere wia many tymes i ate concortion and d ones i can remember is: cooking rice and usin raw palm oil as stew, rice and yam cookd all 2geda with palm oil, drinking garri and dsame tyme eat a small rice xo dat belle go gage, eating moi moi and indo mie 2geda (don't try dis combination @ home cos it taste yawk), drinkin garri nd eatin indomie (dis one nah wicked combination). Infact person chop-chop wetin him no suppose chop all in d name of gettin dat single pallie called degree. Its all history now. Luv u all (can't mention anyone name bt u all). Lolz
Assuming ur stomach was transparent, u can imagine wat it gonna look like... wicked combination of life,.lol grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
My craziest moment in sch was wen I trekked good four hours frm a neighbouring village to my hostel cus money dey quarrel wit me dat period n na a place wen person must go. Dat experience badt gan gidi
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
dprince042(f), yokiti(m), Philadelphia, yame014, legendsilver(m), lewizylee(m), may3(f)

I ve nt heard frm u all.. mak dis lively
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dprince042(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
RowlandSAN: Waow!!! Dis brings a memory of my undagraduate days wen one was stone broke. Hahaha, well as 4 me. I won't lie sha dere wia many tymes i ate concortion and d ones i can remember is: cooking rice and usin raw palm oil as stew, rice and yam cookd all 2geda with palm oil, drinking garri and dsame tyme eat a small rice xo dat belle go gage, eating moi moi and indo mie 2geda (don't try dis combination @ home cos it taste yawk), drinkin garri nd eatin indomie (dis one nah wicked combination). Infact person chop-chop wetin him no suppose chop all in d name of gettin dat single pallie called degree. Its all history now. Luv u all (can't mention anyone name bt u all). Lolz
God helped me, I did'nt suffer much in skul buh my roomates did almost all of the above and I could remember one of them that drank garri with G.oil and added salt, I pitied her buh she said it was a known local food in their area.She is from Uroboh[size=15pt]Gone are the days![/size]
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
dprince042: God helped me, I did'nt suffer much in skul buh my roomates did almost all of the above and I could remember one of them that drank garri with G.oil and added salt, I pitied her buh she said it was a known local food in their area.She is from Uroboh[size=15pt]Gone are the days![/size]
That one na correct local dish oh...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by RowlandSAN(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ichiebullion:
Assuming ur stomach was transparent, u can imagine wat it gonna look like... wicked combination of life,.lol grin grin
When nufin sumptous ws available, d alternative bcums available. Well, since i don gbo (strong) 4 eatin concortion in my university dayz, d concortion we wuld b given in orientation camp won't b a problem. It has tay since d ministry has bin muvin. Lolz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by julicoka(f): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
hi house i hope every body in dis house ur names came out
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by may3(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ichiebullion: I dare u all to describe d worst concution food u ate in sch wen dere was no money or hungry at midnite... wink grin

Mine was way Back in second school, wen broke I always relied on indomie noodle n abacha (tapioca) soaked together n wen soft I add d indomie seasoning n am good to go and also adding a lil water to garri them allow it to swell up( for our mind nah eba) n taken with palmoil mixed with salt Maggi n pepper
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dprince042(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
julicoka: hi house i hope every body in dis house ur names came out
Did your school post the mobilization list for 2013/2014 graduates?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by RowlandSAN(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
may3:

Mine was way Back in second school, wen broke I always relied on indomie noodle n abacha (tapioca) soaked together n wen soft I add d indomie seasoning n am good to go and also adding a lil water to garri them allow it to swell up( for our mind nah eba) n taken with palmoil mixed with salt Maggi n pepper
That taste YAWK!!! Infact yawker dan my own intake of eatin indo mie nd moi moi 2geda. Wat r we sayin here. Lolz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
What's your most (hilarious) embarrasing moment?
Am ashamed to say mine but here it goes............I went to make use of the toilet in the hostel one afternoon, on entering, I bolted the door from the inside and well...began. It was at this time the wind decided to blow...it blew and locked the staple of the door from the outside! After I had finished, I unbolted but coming out was a problem and hostel was virtually empty!....hahaha...there and then, I started praying for a helper! someone came around few mins later. Thank God I didn't have a class test that day.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
J3da:
That one na correct local dish oh...
So u eat such also?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ichiebullion:
So u eat such also?
Nop but in warri folks eat n enjoy it... The one I lik is using stock to eat dry garri
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
RowlandSAN: When nufin sumptous ws available, d alternative bcums available. Well, since i don gbo (strong) 4 eatin concortion in my university dayz, d concortion we wuld b given in orientation camp won't b a problem. It has tay since d ministry has bin muvin. Lolz
No be lie... mak u no go chop d 1 wey go affect u oh...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
What's your worst moment in sch?
Mine was having crisis in the middle of classes it hapned often during my pre degree, and den in final year, and waking up in the health center and always putting on sweater lik say I no get clothtongue
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
may3:

And afta takin it u will come out n start doing shakara as if u chop for KFC
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by RowlandSAN(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
jeok: What's your most (hilarious) embarrasing moment?
Am ashamed to say mine but here it goes............I went to make use of the toilet in the hostel one afternoon, on entering, I bolted the door from the inside and well...began. It was at this time the wind decided to blow...it blew and locked the staple of the door from the outside! After I had finished, I unbolted but coming out was a problem and hostel was virtually empty!....hahaha...there and then, I started praying for a helper! someone came around few mins later. Thank God I didn't have a class test that day.
hahahaha, r u sure it wz d wind, one of ur hostel mate could hav done dat witout u knwin. It ws done lyke dat most tyme in my hostle. Well, mine ws lyke dis. I tied my towel around my waist nd went 2 d bathrum 2 hav my bath. Unknwn 2 me, my rummate had followd me in a snickin manner nd took my towel where i hangd it bk 2 d rum. Afta i finishd bathin, lo nd behold, no towel. I had 2 beg anoda person 4 a wrapper 2 tie nd headed bk 2 d rum nd ongettin there i found my towel on my bunk.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
RowlandSAN: hahahaha, r u sure it wz d wind, one of ur hostel mate could hav done dat witout u knwin. It ws done lyke dat most tyme in my hostle. Well, mine ws lyke dis. I tied my towel around my waist nd went 2 d bathrum 2 hav my bath. Unknwn 2 me, my rummate had followd me in a snickin manner nd took my towel where i hangd it bk 2 d rum. Afta i finishd bathin, lo nd behold, no towel. I had 2 beg anoda person 4 a wrapper 2 tie nd headed bk 2 d rum nd ongettin there i found my towel on my bunk.
LolzzzzzzzzzzZz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by may3(f): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Most embarrasing moment was the day i fell down on a major road. That faithful day i went to collect my glasses frm d hospital n was waitin for a cab n wen d cab finaly came around i stoped it n just for me to turn n walk towards it my leg entered a hole n d tin i saw my self on the floor.........GOD it was horri cryble
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by may3(f): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
RowlandSAN: hahahaha, r u sure it wz d wind, one of ur hostel mate could hav done dat witout u knwin. It ws done lyke dat most tyme in my hostle. Well, mine ws lyke dis. I tied my towel around my waist nd went 2 d bathrum 2 hav my bath. Unknwn 2 me, my rummate had followd me in a snickin manner nd took my towel where i hangd it bk 2 d rum. Afta i finishd bathin, lo nd behold, no towel. I had 2 beg anoda person 4 a wrapper 2 tie nd headed bk 2 d rum nd ongettin there i found my towel on my bunk.

Hahaha some roomates can b wicked
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
D craziest tin done by me when i was in the university was wen i ate weevil infested beans prepared by my rummy.i had no choice.was reali broke like a stock broker.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
jeok: What's your most (hilarious) embarrasing moment?
Hope u enjoyed ur stay?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
Good evening House.... Am signing in cheesy

Hw ona dey?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by may3(f): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ichiebullion:
And afta takin it u will come out n start doing shakara as if u chop for KFC

B4 nko wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
may3: Most embarrasing moment was the day i fell down on a major road. That faithful day i went to collect my glasses frm d hospital n was waitin for a cab n wen d cab finaly came around i stoped it n just for me to turn n walk towards it my leg entered a hole n d tin i saw my self on the floor.........GOD it was horri cryble
Mine was wen I was stil a kid, i n my family went for a nyt vigil, durin d vigil I was outside talkin to a chick, was feeling kul n put up my swag... nt until my mum came frm back n gave me a slap, d guy n babes dat crowded outside all eyes were on me... mhen I no go church for 3weeks. Once bitten twice shey..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
obijenkinz: D craziest tin done by me when i was in the university was wen i ate weevil infested beans prepared by my rummy.i had no choice.was reali broke like a stock broker.
Weevil na meat na... serious flexin oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.