Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (719236 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
J3da: Its friday night... Please where is everyone let's make this place fun na
I'm MP ma'am
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
What a wonderful day!!!!
Its been work since morning!!!
Good evening y'all!!!
Good too be home again!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
j-slimz:
I'm MP ma'am
Lolz meaning?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
J3da:
Lolz meaning?
Mightily present
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2013
j-slimz:
Mightily present
Ok M.P darl
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2013
This thread has not been active for 2 days now, where is everyone? What is happening?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Kofovian(f): 12:48am On Oct 19, 2013
Am here! hope everyone is warming up for Nov 5th. itz gonna be fun ol d wayyyyyyyy. i really wanna mingle,anyone intending 2serve in enugu state? smiley

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by madone: 6:32am On Oct 19, 2013
Morning is definitely good to day u no. Pls lasgidi people did the lunar eclipse appear last nite?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Greetings to you all from Legend. Good to b back again. wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2013
J3da:
Ok M.P darl
What does it mean?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2013
Good morning famz.

Where is everyone at?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Good mornin to all C13 member... ve a blissful day ahead..

#bulletSelecta #asWeEnterTheCenter
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2013
"u people no try yesterday"
Good morning to u all.
@madone, lunar eclipse? thought I heard solar, didn't remember to care anyways
#morningworkoutmodeActivated
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2013
I miss u guys yesterday, howdy pplz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2013
Hello guys. Good morning and have a great saturday. Remember to enjoy today
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Zikkie(f): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Ekaaro ooooo! Efribody!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2013
j-slimz:
What does it mean?
Most prettytongue
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2013
Zikkie: Ekaaro ooooo! Efribody!
Kaaro ooo, Omo daada! Hv u swept the compound?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Fashion tips for women in the small business workplace
There is a myth out there that women who look stressed are successful, hard workers. They are too busy working to spend time caring for their appearance, and are instead focusing on juggling professional commitments and household demands.

But there is nothing wrong with looking good, and a put together, organized, professional image can generally give anyone a leg up in the corporate world.
Whether carving out time to take care of personal needs, or creating an organized system to make sure appearance ranks on the priority list, women can empower themselves in the workplace by looking polished with these five tips:

Personal style vs. appropriate office wear: Working in the business world, especially the financial services sector, means wearing a lot of suits. But personal style can be incorporated through the right choice of briefcase or purse and accessories such as shirts, shoes and jewelry. Be careful not to overdo the amount of accessories though, or to make too big a statement with them. Doing so risks distracting and detracting from one’s professional image.

Style choices vs. time management: When running between business meetings, strappy or uncomfortably high heels can certainly slow a busy person down. This does not mean women need to go back to loafers — but it does mean being practical. For business travel, stick to seasonal clothing choices that are neutral and easily mixed, matched and packed. Invest in good quality nylons so that runs are not an ongoing issue. Think about whom you will be meeting, who you might run into, and the statement you want your clothes to make. Remember, professionalism extends beyond the boardroom and onto the golf course or hotel restaurant.

Where to spend vs. where to save: A proper fitting suit is a must. It’s more important, and makes a bigger statement, than the style itself. Invest in a good quality black business suit. Then update the outfit occasionally with interesting, colorful shirts. Shoes should be kept close-toed and basic, and don’t need to be expensive, but should never look old or worn.

Feminine vs. professional appearance: Don’t take the feminine to an extreme, but don’t be afraid to look like a woman. Be sure to keep nails manicured and polished, in a neutral shade or without colour, but remember that even in the professional world, something such as lace can be an acceptable accent. And feel free to feel attractive by combining pencil skirts with suit jackets and heels.

Remember, be proud of your womanhood, even in the office.
Pdary Fashion Line

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Though they say it’s the suit that makes the man, what often goes unmentioned is that the knot around a man’s neck -- his tie -- can be his undoing. Like sporting a full-face sunburn, an ill-advised suit-tie combination tells you so much about how a man takes care of himself, his priorities and what he aspires to be.

Today, we’ll review classic suit-and-tie (and shirt) commandments and then give you some of-the-moment examples for how these rules can be applied in real life.

Basic Rules For Matching Suits & Ties
1. If you don’t know what shirt to wear, choose a white one. White shirts go with pretty much any tie.
2. No matter how amazing the match between a suit and tie, an uncoordinated shirt will throw the entire outfit from a “do” to a “don’t.” Knowing this, keep the following rules of coordination in mind:
-Light tan shirts match with brown ties.
-Light pink shirts match with burgundy or navy blue ties
-Light blue shirts complement red, navy, yellow or burgundy ties
-When dealing with striped shirts, determine what its base color is and coordinate with colors as above. Just make sure the stripes on the shirt do match the stripes or pattern on the tie.
3. A suit with a solid base of dark colors is the safest way to emphasize solid, bold-colored ties.
4. Pattern sizes (stripes, etc.) across your suit, shirt and tie need to vary -- nothing looks weirder than a man who is wearing the same pattern on every layer.

The Perfect Suit & Tie Combinations For Modern Men
There are many instances in life when a suit and tie is either required, desired or advised. Unfortunately if you're matching the same suit and tie for the resort as you are for the red carpet, you are going to need some help. Here are the perfect suit and tie combinations every man needs, starting in order of importance.

The Classic Power Combination
Whether it's for a life-changing meeting, job interview or a business trip, the classic power combination of a dark, solid or slightly pin striped suit with a bold-colored tie is a cornerstone of every man's wardrobe. Though teaming a dark suit with a classic white shirt allows you to choose almost any tie pairing short of one with bright yellow polka dots, a traditionally yet impeccably cut deep-red tie has been a go-to "power" look since John Kennedy wore the pairing in his first presidential debate.

The Formal Combination
After the suit and tie a man wears to work, the most crucial combination in a man's closet is best described with two magic words: "black tie." A classic black suit paired with a classic black tie or bow tie is one of the most painless combinations to pull off for most men, but can also make a guy feel like he's lost all of his personality for the sake of formality. Is that's the case for you, try to find unique bow ties, like this one with artsy lace mesh from Marwood in order to get some second looks.

The rules for summer suit-tie combinations? First find a solid, light-colored cotton suit with a good cut that also allows you to move in the summer heat. Then, the fun part: choosing a provocatively patterned, bright tie in shades like pink that would be unacceptable for the other six months of the year.

The Casual Combination
Any suit-and-tie combination worn before noon on the weekend should have a sense of whimsy about it. To find a look for those occasions that don't involve your usual 9-to-5 work responsibilities, take the color of your power suit and find a suit a few shades lighter. Likewise, find a tie a few shades lighter than your favorite power tie that also throws in a mix of wild patterns with other colors.

As this is your combination that is most likely to clash, test your look with a couple of off-white or very light-colored shirts to ensure that everything pulls together in the end.

tie one, er... four on
While many guys have been brought up to think of a suit and tie as an unwanted uniform, the Better Man sees his suit-tie combinations as empowering -- a way of expressing taste, personality and an idea of his perfect self.
Proudly brought to you by Pdary fashion line
Good morning famz... You all should look good in the new week

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2013
J3da:
Most prettytongue
Hehehe....

When will you be heading to Ph? Remember to let me know, the power bank thingy.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2013
Gud morning everyone.Una don come back 4rm where una go yesterday?Just make person dey miss una mtcheeeew.@Adary nd J-slimz,una still dey M.P una self abi?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2013
j-slimz:
Hehehe....

When will you be heading to Ph? Remember to let me know, the power bank thingy.
Ok ma, nextweek it is
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Helenqollinz, Lifeiscool, J3da and the guest(s) good morning all
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2013
HaykayIsOkay: Helenqollinz, Lifeiscool, J3da and the guest(s) good morning all
Sup dear
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2013
Good morning house mates!!!!!!!!!

Been a while ooooooo.............I have really missed so many posts.

Where are my friends oooooo
@winnie
@beauty
@immanuel
@Omoteamac
@legend
@j-slimz
@haykayisokay
@adary
@sotenna
@Odebbs dearie
@Helen
@Zikkie
@jeok
@palacedaughter
@fubicutie
@saintalone
@Many more...................peeps!!!!!!

Am fully back now: have made my wedding n engagement cakes delivery yesterday@abeokuta, will upload pictures soon ehn!!!!!!!!!

Am back!!!!! Am back!!!!! Am back *winks#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2013
Helenqollinz: Gud morning everyone.Una don come back 4rm where una go yesterday?Just make person dey miss una mtcheeeew.@Adary nd J-slimz,una still dey M.P una self abi?
MP don end. How bodie na? Where you sef follow go?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2013
J3da:
Ok ma, nextweek it is
Kk. Will send you my control.
dimplecakes: Good morning house mates!!!!!!!!!

@winnie
@beauty
@immanuel
@Omoteamac
@legend
@j-slimz
@haykayisokay
@adary
@sotenna
@Odebbs dearie
@Helen
@Zikkie
@jeok
@palacedaughter
@fubicutie
@saintalone

Am fully back now: have made my wedding n engagement cakes delivery yesterday@abeokuta, will upload pictures soon ehn!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back. You are yet to make one more delivery. And its to the house to celebrate our call-up letters.

We missed you dimples.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2013

@winnie
@beauty
@immanuel
@Omoteamac
@legend
@j-slimz
@haykayisokay
@adary
@sotenna
@Odebbs dearie
@Helen
@Zikkie
@jeok
@palacedaughter
@fubicutie
@saintalone

*Dancing* welcome back
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2013
HaykayIsOkay: Helenqollinz, Lifeiscool, J3da and the guest(s) good morning all
Gud mornin dear.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2013

@winnie
@beauty
@immanuel
@Omoteamac
@legend
@j-slimz
@haykayisokay
@adary
@sotenna
@Odebbs dearie
@Helen
@Zikkie
@jeok
@palacedaughter
@fubicutie
@saintalone

Tank God u're finally back nd tnk God u delivered u cakes well.Wlkm back sweethrt,we all missed u.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2013
Please, let's come aπϑ reason together. I've missed everyone also. Ten(10) days †̥ǿ posting this house should be rocking my ₪w̶̲̥̅. Everyone should come out of thr hidden place. Adary aπϑ Helen thumbs up †̥ǿ both of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.