Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (696451 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote
author=omoteamac]i jez gentu 4 here ooo...d person wey i send white
shorts go day buy WHITE TIGHT for me..i taya 4 sm pple
jor....@helen....au nau?[/quote]White tight,wetin u wan take am do?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote
author=MissIndependent] They want to dull our morale in
my Department but Baba God pass them.
undecided[/quote]4 wetin na,abi dem don kpokpo garri?Make dem no do anyhow o,cuz e go hot 4 dem.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
legendsilver: Dis days na only new members come full HOUSE o! shocked , d likes of
1) Palacedaugther
2) Evarhgreeen
3) Jaygal
4) PeterGold
5) Opeyemmy
6) Kweencess
7) Shawryluv
cool Shawrygal
9) Stanzo e.t.c
Pls let's try n knw how dem dey. ONE LOVE
No probs bro...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
First impressions mean a lot most especially when in the business world. Appearance is the first article people see. Assumptions are often made on the personality and ability in just a few seconds.

Knowing how to dress for work can be overwhelming most especially for women. This is because women business attire have a wider range of choices than men. Style, colors, fabric, accessories and make-ups should be considered. Many women fail on these and made poor choices.

Getting dressed for work doesn't mean leaving the personal style. Just keep in mind to dress professionally rather than trendy. As a corporate woman, dress simple and elegantly.

Tips on how to dress professional in a fashionable way

Colors

Color plays an important part in professional image. Traditional colors such as gray gives an impression of conservativeness, black signifies chic, navy blue means trustworthy and red connotes aggressiveness. On the other hand, aqua or pale blue and dusty rose shows feminine yet authoritative. Color white leaves an impression that the person has a desire for perfection and intricate ideas. Brown means honesty and wholesome or practical.

It is advisable for solids like the five basic shades which are black, brown, navy, gray, camel or white when it comes to selecting suites, pants or skirts. Preferred colors can be worn on day blouse.

Most women choose colors on their blouses in a complementary to their hair, complexion or mood.

Shoes
High heels are nice and fashionable; however, beware of the narrow stiletto types. These are not only inappropriate but they can be very uncomfortable. Walking, climbing stairs and standing for long periods of times during busy days should be considered. And no one would want to end the day having sore toes, calluses and corns. Also avoid wearing open-toe shoes and sandals for they are inappropriate too and in fact, most companies prohibited wearing them. Definitely no athletic footwear and most of all, never wear worn-out shoes.
Wear shoes that are stylish and yet appropriate in a business attire. It is advisable to wear wider and thicker type of hills to give your feet support and comfort.

Accessories
A confident woman does not need to wear a lot of jewelry. Wearing too many accessories could draw negative or excessive attention causing distractions and intimidation to other people.
It would be perfect to wear stud earrings and a simple necklace. A silk scarf would also give the business outfit a polish look.

Makeup
Women should be careful when putting makeup. Heavy makeup may cause unwanted impressions and attention. Keep the makeup light as much as possible. Go for natural colors to achieve a fresh and look.

Bags
Choosing the right kind of bag is significant in expressing personality. A slouchy bag looks sloppy.
Bags should be elegant, however should project a well-organized image. Choose a bag that has a lot of compartments to fit any paper works and personal things as well.
Some women prefer to have a Coach bag where in they could put their personal things like make-ups and perfumes. Laptops and other paper works could perfectly fit inside this type of bag.

Fist impression is very important in a business world. Be careful on how to dress for it takes only a few seconds to create a lasting first impression. Be careful in selecting dress colors and shoes to wear, accessories, makeup and bags.

It is important for corporate women to dress professionally and at the same time express their personalities and fashion senses. Their attire should project a smart, intelligent, competent and organized image
Bon Reposergrin Pdary!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote
author=rahullze] Hey helen....I say a Big AMEN!!!! To Dat ....d name is
Rahul, u re lik 90percent an active member..wud love to kw u ...I rep
auchi polY 12[/quote]U know my name na abi?Helenqollinz,dearest of Pablo,rep.Benue state university makurdi.Dats all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by bedfordng(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
my advice to prospectives batch c corps members is that the end, justify the means.NYSC can be frustrating at times so you just have to play by the rules.don't allow yourself to be carried away by the kaki and start misbehaving in an unfamiliar environment else you may have yourself to be blamed.also, one thing i wont encourage you to do often time is traveling.don't travel any how especially that of far journey else you may not like the way some state coy may quary you and break your heart with heavy punishment.wish you guys success as you go for your NYSC program, remember, the end justfy the means,cheers.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ritajohnson: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Gday house.. Do we have any team Enugu in d house? I hope am nt alone here.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Helenqollinz: White tight,wetin u wan take am do?
lolz. Can't help but †̥ǿ laugh.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Helenqollinz: Babez u never sleep 2?yea,i just needed 2 know dat Pablo arrived safely.Gud night.

Yes, sweetheart I arrived. Safely, thank GOD for that ans thank You for ur prayers.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by gfree5(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
WEDDING TEST!!! --Adults Only--My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight mini skirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me justonce b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister.Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said,I'm going upstairs to my room,and if u want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family!".({}) I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms ...NA GOD SAVE ME O!..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by gfree5(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Gud day to u all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm very glad that I have collected my result despite all the problems I came across from those "heartless" BSU staff, to GOD be the glory I prevailed. Thank GOD for everything.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm storming Yaba market live tomorrow. Price anything priceable. I will never alow †ђξ face of those market guys †̥ǿ intimidate me.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by kaymolla(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=HaykayIsOkay]By 28th aπϑ 29th of this month I'm sure this house will not occupy us that some will be talking through †ђξ window aπϑ we won't hear thr voice cause of †ђξ percentage of people that will storm this room. I'm looking forward †̥ǿ that day that we will open 10 pages a day. 29th, 30th aπϑ 31st on my mind.
Pls is it on these days dt call-up will be given out...tot its meant to be maybe early days of November...jus askin pls
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
@kaymolla, call-up letter will be I̶̲̥̅̊n your various institutions by that date. when they want †̥ǿ start giving it out will ₪w̶̲̥̅ depends on your own school.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
pablo aimar: I'm very glad that I have collected my result despite all the problems I came across from those "heartless" BSU staff, to GOD be the glory I prevailed. Thank GOD for everything.
congrat bro.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Zikkie(f): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
MissIndependent: Make una chillax now haba i dunno why i'm not feeling anything weird shey? sad My own is just for me to collect my Call-Up letter first then maybe i will start feeling tensed/anxious/anxiety/excitement next week. grin grin grin

Same here o! I'm not feeling anyhow, cos I've bin thru a lot of 'last minute' disappointments over three times on this NYSC thing... So as it is, I'm watching events as they unfold,,, my prayer mode is well activated cos, honestly, its not encouraging! I pray I have cause to laff @ last dis time!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by madone: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Geraldboy: there we go madone I c u!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Zikkie:

Same here o! I'm not feeling anyhow, cos I've bin thru a lot of 'last minute' disappointments over three times on this NYSC thing... So as it is, I'm watching events as they unfold,,, my prayer mode is well activated cos, honestly, its not encouraging! I pray I have cause to laff @ last dis time!
that's true but I Ðo̲Ϟ't knw why my hope Iڪ high this time. Let's work by faith with †ђξ believe that it Iڪ done this time.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Zikkie(f): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
HaykayIsOkay: that's true but I Ðo̲Ϟ't knw why my hope Iڪ high this time. Let's work by faith with †ђξ believe that it Iڪ done this time.

ąмƹή o, it is well
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lindaoma(f): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
rita johnson: Gday house.. Do we have any team Enugu in d house? I hope am nt alone here.
rita darling u are alone,see u in camp•
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote
author=pablo aimar] I'm very glad that I have collected my result
despite all the problems I came across from those "heartless" BSU staff,
to GOD be the glory I prevailed. Thank GOD for everything.[/quote]Finally u've collected it.Congratulations dear.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
I no even know wetin i wan start 2 dey tell dis my sister.Fyn,she don buy me better stainless steel flask but abeg,wetin i wan take dis sexy mug cup wif lid go do 4 camp?*Turns 2 face her*Return am make dem give u stainless cup cuz i no fit waste money now.sad
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
gfree5: WEDDING TEST!!! --Adults Only--My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight mini skirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me justonce b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister.Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said,I'm going upstairs to my room,and if u want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family!".({}) I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms ...NA GOD SAVE ME O!..
Lol... lucky man
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Helenqollinz: U know my name na abi?Helenqollinz,dearest of Pablo,rep.Benue state university makurdi.Dats all.

Yea, dats my lady speaking. Benue state. University is the school.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
HaykayIsOkay: I'm storming Yaba market live tomorrow. Price anything priceable. I will never alow †ђξ face of those market guys †̥ǿ intimidate me.
am going there tomorrow, let's meet guy. send me ur number
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by FUBICUTIE(f): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
nezykel: Let it be known that no contentn of bokoharam on the security of batch c corpers this year shall prosper, any molestatn planned against batch c corpers by NYSC oficials or camp comandants shal nt excel, no ploy shal catch us offguard, we shal b paid our allowee wen due, we shal b d envy of oda batches, whr dy failed we shal succeed, place of PPA wil nt incnveniens us 4 it shal b d best in Jesus' name. We r d chosen generatn, a peculiar ppl, picked by God 2do xploits, 2serve our nation bravely as mandatd n der afta restor bk its lost glory...! Did i hear an affirmative amen?
Ameeeeeeeeen
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yaba market on my mind come 2mao, #buyingeverytinneeded#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by FUBICUTIE(f): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
HaykayIsOkay: FUBICUTIE, how far with your shopping things?
Nth yet
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pls o! Who dey house?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ravensckar(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
rita johnson: Gday house.. Do we have any team Enugu in d house? I hope am nt alone here.
wtout qstn nd beyond doubt, U cnt be alone here. Dnt knw why am jst obsessed wit ds Enugu service tinz,lyk God has somtin packaged thr awaitin me... Plz,i'l lyk 2knw d best place(locality) 2serve thr cos av got a very sure source dt wil runz my service. Tnx in anticipatn as i await a favourable response.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by FUBICUTIE(f): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
gfree5: WEDDING TEST!!! --Adults Only--My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight mini skirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me justonce b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister.Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said,I'm going upstairs to my room,and if u want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family!".({}) I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms ...NA GOD SAVE ME O!..
Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.