Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Wonders Shall Never End- The Talking And Writting Mountain At Oshogbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wonders Shall Never End- The Talking And Writting Mountain At Oshogbo (744 Views)

Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Shall Never End- The Talking And Writting Mountain At Oshogbo by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 06, 2013
Yesterday at 8am dated 5th of May. I heard loud noises from my room but was too busy to attend to the noise of neighbours so I asked my Sister to go and check what was happenin as I was a guest there. She rushed back tellin me that everyone was rushing to see the mountain that was writting and reciting the word 'alahwua' every 15mins. I quickly dressed and before i got there,it had stopped bt the crowed there was amazing. People who confessed to seeing the writting and hearing it were so much that i agreed with no doubt dat this incident truly occured.
Sincerely, this confuses me as it is so unnatural yet true. There are stories of babies been born wt a quaran in their hands nd some wt an islamic mark. Bt the question now is that what does these signs really mean?
Re: Wonders Shall Never End- The Talking And Writting Mountain At Oshogbo by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 06, 2013
princetunex: Yesterday at 8am dated 5th of May. I heard loud noises from my room but was too busy to attend to the noise of neighbours so I asked my Sister to go and check what was happenin as I was a guest there. She rushed back tellin me that everyone was rushing to see the mountain that was writting and reciting the word 'alahwua' every 15mins. I quickly dressed and before i got there,it had stopped bt the crowed there was amazing. People who confessed to seeing the writting and hearing it were so much that i agreed with no doubt dat this incident truly occured.
Sincerely, this confuses me as it is so unnatural yet true. There are stories of babies been born wt a quaran in their hands nd some wt an islamic mark. Bt the question now is that what does these signs really mean?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin most illarious article. do people still think as if they are in the bronze age? rock shouting alu Akba. hahahahahahahahaha. nonsense
Re: Wonders Shall Never End- The Talking And Writting Mountain At Oshogbo by Nobody: 8:18am On May 08, 2013
solidbroda:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin most illarious article. do people still think as if they are in the bronze age? rock shouting alu Akba. hahahahahahahahaha. nonsense
lolz. I understand u bro. Am a xtian nd based in lagos. I came visiting only to see that these things could actually happen. I wud neva believe if i wasnt dr too. Did u eva hear of the gate to hell that was discovered? I cnt rememba d country nw bt i stl dnt blv t yet dr wr pictures taken. Things happen nd whether we blv in dem or nt they wl continue to occur even much more beyond our imaginations.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End- The Talking And Writting Mountain At Oshogbo by Nobody: 8:19am On May 08, 2013
solidbroda:
lolz. I understand u bro. Am a xtian nd based in lagos. I came visiting only to see that these things could actually happen. I wud neva believe if i wasnt dr too. Did u eva hear of the gate to hell that was discovered? I cnt rememba d country nw bt i stl dnt blv t yet dr wr pictures taken. Things happen nd whether we blv in dem or nt they wl continue to occur even much more beyond our imaginations. One last info. D name of dat mountain is Abesu
Re: Wonders Shall Never End- The Talking And Writting Mountain At Oshogbo by Nobody: 8:23am On May 08, 2013
Gullible people...chei!

(1) (Reply)

Presidents Who Befriend T. B. Joshua Either Die Or Face War In Their Country – / Top 10 Stunning Religious Buildings In Images / Paul's Epistles: Gospel Or Mere Letters Of Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.