Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger (12635 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by abagoro(m): 12:07am On May 09, 2013
Chillypelly: @Abagworo I feel sorry realising how gullible you present yourself. Please clearly state one signature project by Rochas outside the dualization of orlu township roads You have sold your soul for a pot of porridge and in due time you will cry out loud in pains. Rochas has succeeded in crippling the economic base of Imo state. Please find time to verify the identity of the contractor handling the chinese resturant in mbari of course its a 28 year old female relative of Rochas. Painfully there is no development blueprint for planning in Imo state. Today he scratches here, the next day he demolishes it. I feel touched to see that some people have chosen to remain adamant in their folly.

Dualizing Orlu and Okigwe township roads alone has made him exceptional because all the past Governors concentrated on Owerri and in that process left Orlu and Okigwe under-developed. He has constructed several new link roads in Owerri in addition to Orlu, Okigwe, Mbaise, Oru and several other villages. My only reservations just like I've always stated remains the quality of the roads. However all his predecessors never did any rural roads, schools, parks, housing estates not to talk of quality. Udenwa built the Secretariat and that remains a landmark achievement even though it is undergoing slow renovation at the moment.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Onyegecha(f): 6:51am On May 09, 2013
Chillypelly: @Abagworo I feel sorry realising how gullible you present yourself. Please clearly state one signature project by Rochas outside the dualization of orlu township roads You have sold your soul for a pot of porridge and in due time you will cry out loud in pains. Rochas has succeeded in crippling the economic base of Imo state. Please find time to verify the identity of the contractor handling the chinese resturant in mbari of course its a 28 year old female relative of Rochas. Painfully there is no development blueprint for planning in Imo state. Today he scratches here, the next day he demolishes it. I feel touched to see that some people have chosen to remain adamant in their folly.

I totally agree with you because the truth is what Imo state needs now. Only two sets of people are still clapping for Rochas now- the incurably gullible (made up of blind believers)AND paid clappers( made up of associates and sycophants.
One thing stands out very clearly. We are worse off by far with the rescue mission. All the atrocities for which we crucified Ohakim have been dwarfed by Rochas and his callousness. Ohakim destroyed shanty stores and batchers. Rochas is busy pulling down storey buildings, warehouses big mansions , big restaurants for no concrete reason.
Rochas has rendered thousands of Imo people homeless and jobless.Ohakim and his men manhandled one reverend father, but Rochas and his men have brutalized scores of Imo men and women. No other governor in the history of Imo state has wasted the state resources as flagrantly as the current one. Imo state is now a land governed by confusion. No one knows the focus of this administration, not even his close aids. O dikwa egwu.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Chillypelly(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2013
@Onyegecha I commend you for being counted on the side of the truth. One of the reasons Imo will find difficulty in governance is because there are more sycophants than the rest of the population. Ohakim was my mother's relative but that didnt stop me from participating in processes that ousted him.
@Abagworo if you were a civil engineer just like myself you will see that Rochas worsen the state of Okigwe urban road in the name of dualization. Using a 5cm thickness kerb for the median of a major highway lives much to ponder over. Take a trip to owerri-aba road and see for yourself the first of its kind in the whole world, dualization of the second busiest road in imo state done with cement blocks!!! I have said it times over that its only orlu road dualization that i can call i signature project in imo state. Take a trip to enugu and see what arab contractors is turning the metropolis into within record time.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Chillypelly(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2013
@Onyegecha I commend you for being counted on the side of the truth. One of the reasons Imo will find difficulty in governance is because there are more sycophants than the rest of the population. Ohakim was my mother's relative but that didnt stop me from participating in processes that ousted him.
@Abagworo if you were a civil engineer just like myself you will see that Rochas worsen the state of Okigwe urban roads in the name of dualization. Using a 5cm thickness kerb for the median of a major highway lives much to ponder over. Take a trip to owerri-aba road and see for yourself the first of its kind in the whole world, dualization of the second busiest road in imo state done with cement blocks!!! I have said it times over that its only orlu road dualization that i can call i signature project in imo state. Take a trip to enugu and see what arab contractors is turning the metropolis into within record time.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Onyegecha(f): 5:58pm On May 09, 2013
My brother, the condition of our state is pathetic and no one should play politics with it.
Is it not a wonder that the same workers that gave Rochas an award of excellence on May first shut down the offices one week later to demand their rights that Rochas and his cohorts have been sitting on? Who is deceiving who? PDP was branded people deceiving people when they held sway here. We have seen something more sinister than PDP. That is a true confession from someone who passionately campaigned against PDP in the last election. I weep for my state.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by abagoro(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2013
Chillypelly: @Onyegecha I commend you for being counted on the side of the truth. One of the reasons Imo will find difficulty in governance is because there are more sycophants than the rest of the population. Ohakim was my mother's relative but that didnt stop me from participating in processes that ousted him.
@Abagworo if you were a civil engineer just like myself you will see that Rochas worsen the state of Okigwe urban road in the name of dualization. Using a 5cm thickness kerb for the median of a major highway lives much to ponder over. Take a trip to owerri-aba road and see for yourself the first of its kind in the whole world, dualization of the second busiest road in imo state done with cement blocks!!! I have said it times over that its only orlu road dualization that i can call i signature project in imo state. Take a trip to enugu and see what arab contractors is turning the metropolis into within record time.

Is he dualizing the Owerri-Aba highway? That's commendable if its wide enough. I hope you remember Wetheral road was dualized with block and it was this same Okorocha that removed the block and used casting for both the median and drainage. Dede1 said it was nothing to cast drainage and median. Today Wetheral road. Is wearing a more solid new look. Enugu government has stayed 6years and what they did was commendable urban renewal like Rochas is doing. With the pace he started with, I think more will be achieved in 4 years time and will surpass Enugu. However road is not the only thing I expect from Rochas. My judgement day for his 1st tenure is December this year when I'll take a tour of the entire Imo State. At the moment, my movements have been Owerri-Oguta-Orlu. If all I will see is just roads, then I'll score him below average like I did for Akpabio.

The reason why I pick Amaechi ahead of others is because he went beyond painting roads and bridges to standard hospitals and hundreds of standard schools. His highest achievement is in youth enpowerment and re-orientation. He ended "marching grant", cultism and reduced crime to the barest minimum without engaging thousands of police checkpoints like his Abia counterpart.
Re: Comedy Unlimited: Rochas Builds Freedom Square For Ventilation Of Anger by Dede1(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2013
Chillypelly: @Onyegecha I commend you for being counted on the side of the truth. One of the reasons Imo will find difficulty in governance is because there are more sycophants than the rest of the population. Ohakim was my mother's relative but that didnt stop me from participating in processes that ousted him.
@Abagworo if you were a civil engineer just like myself you will see that Rochas worsen the state of Okigwe urban roads in the name of dualization. Using a 5cm thickness kerb for the median of a major highway lives much to ponder over. Take a trip to owerri-aba road and see for yourself the first of its kind in the whole world, dualization of the second busiest road in imo state done with cement blocks!!! I have said it times over that its only orlu road dualization that i can call i signature project in imo state. Take a trip to enugu and see what arab contractors is turning the metropolis into within record time.

There are certain things in human nature, such as Science and Engineering, which do not allow the participation of loudmouthed sycophants mostly seen on this forum. Just as you have alluded to the poor standard of construction around Imo State, I lamented loudly over the road gradings done in Owerre in 2011 and hinted that the city will be under flood when the first rain dropped. Owerre has never flooded in the history of the city until the jackass named Alhaji Rochas Okorocha arrived in the town.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives / Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge / Buhari To Travel To New York On Sunday For The UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.