Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12591 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dear APC Progressives,

I know you're unhappy about some things that you consider to be unfair. Why not let's discuss this issue openly, since we're reasonable adults?

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Actions Taken So Far:
1) I have posted an apology for wrongly suggesting that APC fans support Boko Haram when in fact they don't.
2) Cramjones has been unbanned and will surely remain free as long as he continues to obey the rules of the forum.
3) Ngwakwe has been removed as a moderator of the Politics section but we will also remove other partisan mods.
4) Gbawe unbanned because I now realize that he truly believed what he said that led to the ban.
5) Barcanista unbanned for apologizing and an implied promise to stop breaking the rules.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by honey001(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good move.. Notwithstanding, whosoever that breaks the rule(s) should be punished accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by gratieao: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
My point of view is that we have rules, and when you break the rules, you should be banned. We cannot have order if we tolerate rule-breaking. As progressives, I'm sure we can agree on this. Where would Lagos be today if Governor Fashola did not insist that all laws must be enforced?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun! You called us Boko Haram Supporters, right?

Before any reconciliation or open debate as you may choose to call it, we demand the following immediately:

1. An open and unreserved apology to all APC supporters on Nairaland for calling them Boko Haram Supporters.(This should be stacked on topmost page of this Section for at least 2 weeks)

2. Unban with immediate effect, all Pro APC monikers, you unjustifiably imprisoned.

3. Fire some moderators on politics section.

Then, we can now sit down and discuss with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Ngene Ukwenu
On behalf of the Nairaland's progressives.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by papindinho(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
I look forward to seeing sentiments rolled off the coat of the mind...
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by smajatt(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
well am on front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by timawoku(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: My point of view is that we have rules, and when you break the rules, you should be banned. We cannot have order if we tolerate rule-breaking. As progressives, I'm sure we can agree on this. Where would Lagos be today if Governor Fashola did not insist that all laws must be enforced?
so why only APC? Does it mean its only APC dat breaks rules? Oga ade, diaris Godddu ooo

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
APC or PDP whoever goes against the rules should be banned.

To avoid this thread turning into something you wouldn't like you should include PDP in your post above.

My own views is that your mods in politics section should be people without any political affiliation...tribal witch-hunting should be put at check too, these two can't be unconnected.

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by gratieao: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Law 10
Infection: Avoid the
Unhappy and Unlucky

You can die from someone
else’s misery – emotional
states are as infectious as
disease. You may feel you
are helping the drowning
man but you are only
precipitating your own
disaster. The unfortunate
sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate
with the happy and
fortunate instead. Seun take note

8 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun and apc angry angry
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Caracta(f): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
APC internet warriors you mean? The ones that flex muscles online and blow their keypads up just to make a point?...

We are yet to feel them in real life. All words, no action.

Give them some chocolates and let them rest.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by crusader01(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
In a mature way,pls,no insult. Cramjones or branen,where are thou? Seun is here o!
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
timawoku: so why only APC? Does it mean its only APC dat breaks rules? Oga ade, diaris Godddu ooo
It's not only APC. Anyone that breaks the rules, if I notice it, gets banned. And the mods from both sides have been instructed to do the same.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Warriors, they are calling you. undecided
What a subtle way to insult! angry
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
gratieao: Law 10 Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky
Shutting down the politics section is equivalent to shutting down Nairaland because it's by far the most visited section. How could we do that?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caracta: We are yet to feel them in real life. All words, no action.
Actually, we have. Some of them have claimed responsibility for the data loss incident and I believe them. The timing supports their claim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by gunuvi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
I no fit laugh. APC e warriors... where are thou?
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Warriors, they are calling you. undecided
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by diablos: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Seun! You called us Boko Haram Supporters, right?

Before any reconciliation or open debate as you may choose to call it, we demand the following immediately:

1. An open and unreserved apology to all APC supporters on Nairaland for calling them Boko Haram Supporters.(This should be stacked on topmost page of this Section for at least 2 weeks)

2. Unban with immediate effect, all Pro APC monikers, you unjustifiably imprisoned.

Then, we can now sit down and debate with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Ngene Ukwenu

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by mistudreh(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
It would be a nice thing if you could be fair and neutral to both sides...
Long live NL

6 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by timawoku(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: Warriors, they are calling you. undecided
aint nothing subtle here, this is a direct pearl harbor attack *quickly rushes into a jet yelling*
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by texaco1: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wrong move . This thread will only send 2 signals or messages to members and confirm what many has been saying about seun which is seun is under pressure from some people, group or political party. Secondly maybe seun has become partisan and joined pdp. If there are rules and regulations just apply it,there is no need discussing it. My own point of view anyway,I maybe wrong though.

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by donphilopus: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
I'm presently in a ceremony so I don't think I've any issue to table now!
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by gratieao: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Shutting down the politics section is equivalent to shutting down Nairaland because it's by far the most visited section. How could we do that?
Simply ignore APC e-rats and their rants.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: Dear APC Warriors,

I know you are unhappy about some things that you perceive to be unfair. Why not let's discuss this issue openly, since we're reasonable adults?

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Sorry but the very fact that you referred to us as APC 'warriors' instead of supporters smacks of deceit and it comes across as condescending.

If you are sincere which I doubt, you need to open up and tell us which party you support. We can start from there.

Thanks

14 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Actually, we have. Some of them have claimed responsibility for the data loss incident and I believe them. The timing supports their claim.
Dear pdp warrior, mind listing those who "hacked" your site?

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Caracta(f): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just remember, we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Ban anyone that breaks rules. Be it APC, PDP, CPC, LP or whatever they are called.

10 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Seun! You called us Boko Haram Supporters, right?
Before we start processing your demands, the other APC fans should please confirm that you are their contact person on Nairaland.

Sure. We will do this.

We do not believe that we have unjustifiably imprisoned anyone. If we did, then it must have been a mistake. Let us discuss each case openly.

Good suggestion. Some of the mods on the Politics section have not been active. The supermods have been doing all the work. This is bad.

Ngene Ukwenu
Can the other APC progressives please confirm that Mr. Ngene Ukwenu is their chief contact person on Nairaland? What is his official position?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by LaurelP(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Are u trying to divide dis section along party lines?
And are pdp and apc d only parties in Nig?
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
*spreads mat* grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby:
Sorry but the very fact that you referred to us as APC 'warriors' instead of supporters smacks of deceit and it comes across as condescending.
If you are sincere which I doubt, you need to open up and tell us which party you support. We can start from there.
Thanks
timawoku: aint nothing subtle here, this is a direct pearl harbor attack *quickly rushes into a jet yelling*
I noticed it too. One of Seun's numerous inuendos. . .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

2019: Akeredolu/Oshiomhole Rift Threatens APC Chances In Ondo / Concerns As 211 Nigerian Oil Blocks Remain Idle / Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.