Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,718 members, 7,837,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan (28334 Views)

Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola / Stop Lieing To Nigerians, We Are Not Winning The War- Soldiers Cry Out / 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by slimghost(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

so in ur daft state, calling for such in leads to peace separation right? u are as stupid as those who initiated a war that was doomed to fail from day 1.

You are infamously known for your stupidity and I won't bother schooling ur ignorant ass on this issue. Enjoy ur madness

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by ohemmanu: 6:35pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

If a senseless war wasnt called by a crook this wouldnt even have happened.
youi still don't get it? Let me break it down for you,I mean you should stop being lazy and read that article before you comment

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Akbee(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2013
Bloody soldiers
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Decryptor(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2013
Hahahahahahaha! I dey lafff grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Akshow: 6:37pm On May 06, 2013
deshclones: They will look for death but will not find it..they will be alive and reap in millions fold the fruits they so graciously sowed...like that self famed scorpion adekunle living in a vegetative kind of live in down town surulere...same with gowon..dude is alive and witnessing first hand the pogrom going on in his native jos...niggah people.
save your breath. Curses dont work in war cos the killings was two sided. Defeat or victory is certain in war.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Akbee(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

You are infamously known for your stupidity and I won't bother schooling ur ignorant ass on this issue. Enjoy ur madness
ubok abasi
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Obiagu1(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2013
They said if they had known that the country would repay them in this wicked manner, they would have fought for the survival and sovereignty of Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by amAZEing: 6:40pm On May 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin

MASSOB members dey for IB. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by ehmasjet(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2013
dis people need another ojukwu to help them create anoda bomb.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by EzePromoe: 6:41pm On May 06, 2013
O boy see liver shocked
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Iykopee(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2013
@ Op, do more home work be4 coming online to start up a thread.. What do u mean by biafran soldiers in Ibadan? It seems anytin biafra entices people from d west...now u felled hook line and sinker in ur smeary campaign against the people of biafra.( biafran soldiers in place of nigerian soldiers as title) Sometimes the wisest are the insane..stop making novel minds queasy on this forum with gibberish blog. Hope u understood?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by MrGlobe(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2013
ohemmanu: youi still don't get it? Let me break it down for you,I mean you should stop being lazy and read that article before you comment
you don't understand the dude is rretarded. His brain has been flooded by your nairaland id cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 06, 2013
Zona.com:
Dis one wey evry1 jst de reserve space, e be lyk say dis topic go hot o. Sha, me jst park 4 corner wit ma earpiece 4 ear. *OBAGO by phyno on repeat*
Don't mind some of them joor,they were expecting the details to tally up wit da topic, so they could find an avenue to let out their frustrations,know waa am sayin...nonsense..(OSENOBUA NOGIE! OAIKHENA RU'WENI?!)
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Hearme(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2013
careless and misinformed journalism. Whoever wrote this article with a wrong title
is an ethnic bigot. The people protesting are discharged soldiers from every part of the
country and it includes those who joined the Armed forces after the Civil War.WHenever
there is an increase in the civil servant salaries, a corresponding increase is granted to pensioneers.
The increase by Yar-Aduas Regime is what the pensioneers are asking that they pay them their own
arrears. We will all believe that even the Ibos are part of this group who will benefit from this protest.
The poster or journalist who wrote this article is not qualified to be a Nigerian. May be from a neigboring
french speaking country.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 06, 2013
Sensationalism of the highest order!

A good caption would have read: [size=15pt]Civil War Heroes Protest Against Unpaid Pensions in Ibadan.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Demdem(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Shattap there. tell me where unilateral seccession leads to peaceful seperation anywhere?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Demdem(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2013
ohemmanu: youi still don't get it? Let me break it down for you,I mean you should stop being lazy and read that article before you comment

If Ojukwu had not called for war, the said article wouldnt have existed grin grin
I blame the late Ojukwu. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Obiagu1(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2013
Prof Corruption: Sensationalism of the highest order!

A good caption would have read: [size=15pt]Civil War Heroes Protest Against Unpaid Pensions in Ibadan.[/size]

Civil war heroes

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Obiagu1(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2013
Alh. Haram, give it up, would you?
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by InvertedHammer: 6:49pm On May 06, 2013

[size=14pt]CIVIL WAR SOLDIERS PROTEST IN IBADAN[/size]

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2013
deshclones: They will look for death but will not find it..they will be alive and reap in millions fold the fruits they so graciously sowed...like that self famed scorpion adekunle living in a vegetative kind of live in down town surulere...same with gowon..dude is alive and witnessing first hand the pogrom going on in his native jos...niggah people.
mofo!
Big id!ot. I hope non of ur parents is a civil servant? Cos if they are, i wonder how gloriously they'll partake in ur foolish ranting!
I dnt see how ds is a new thing, and it aint exclusive to the current matter.
Nigeria lacks organization, and that extends to every arm of govt!
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2013
Kei144: Did close to 500,000 Nigerian soldiers really die in Biafran war? It is high time everything that happened during that war is brought to light.
biafra soldiers really dealt with them militarily. That was why they resulted to starvation and blockage.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by EzePromoe: 6:55pm On May 06, 2013
3 million Igbos blood isn't 3 million Arabs blood

3 million Igbos blood isn't 3 million Kenyans blood

3 million Igbos blood isn't 3 million Northerners blood!

You don't waste such amount of blood expecting the law of karma to be amended just as your politicians are planning to amend the constitution to suit their pockets.
ONWE BE IHE UNU FURU! tongue

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by naijathings(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2013
[size=18pt]why is the OP calling them Biafran soldiers [/size]abi the OP don dey mad? *kicks the op in the stomach*
you intentionally put biafran soldiers there so people would think it is ibo soldiers going hungry and angry..
bastardos. *it means bastard in italian*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 06, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: biafra soldiers really dealt with them militarily. That was why they resulted to starvation and blockage.

grin grin grin grin grin Look at you!! you an Idiiot...Biafra lost the war horrendously but you are still complaining....why?
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Obiagu1(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2013
Kei144: Did close to 500,000 Nigerian soldiers really die in Biafran war? It is high time everything that happened during that war is brought to light.

My uncle said they were silly fighters and they fought like fools.
Biafra only lost that war because they lacked arms and ammunition.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by slimghost(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

Shattap there. tell me where unilateral seccession leads to peaceful seperation anywhere?

Let's not derail this thread sir! You can open another thread on that matter and I will address that. For now am still laughing at Adekunle the scorpion's broke as.s life. Hahahahahahahahaha

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by chemicstein: 6:57pm On May 06, 2013
What about the millions of biafran soldiers they killed to preserve they unity of the so called country..who compensated them. What about their families...what about hundreds of easterners who had their properties confiscatedin the north and west after the war!....am not just feeling this country at all!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by deshclones(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2013
Akshow: save your breath. Curses dont work in war cos the killings was two sided. Defeat or victory is certain in war.

SLIDE waxie: mofo!
Big id!ot. I hope non of ur parents is a civil servant? Cos if they are, i wonder how gloriously they'll partake in ur foolish ranting!
I dnt see how ds is a new thing, and it aint exclusive to the current matter.
Nigeria lacks organization, and that extends to every arm of govt!

stop quoting me you despicable dolts....where did i lay curse on anybody?...what is wrong with what i have written or you have comprehension problems too?

is a pogrom not currently going on in jos?

is adekunle not living a life of squalor and shame in down town surulere?

are the nigerian soldiers not protesting?..

are you okay atall?have you eaten today?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University / Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing / Ahmed Wase: Nigerians Abroad Threaten To Withhold $23b Remittance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.