Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan (28337 Views)

Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola / Stop Lieing To Nigerians, We Are Not Winning The War- Soldiers Cry Out / 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 06, 2013
Do not speak like that.

The Nigerian troops were just doing their job, they did not cause the war. Besides the Igbo war vetrans are equally suffering.

Listen to this Igbo song released after war:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZw68uMQNIQ
Aringarosa: Karma is a biatch !

Nemisis is catching up fast...
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 06, 2013
So many DUMB comments on nairaland,nigeria will not move forward if some people still on strongly to d past,it is better for dis country to just split up...nigeria is finished
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by camelus: 8:48pm On May 06, 2013
Wife-beater-upr:

the United States whit all of her war has lost more souls in one war than every single Nigerian war combined x10 but she is still the most developed and advanced country in the world.....I dont see any collateral damage in regards to lost soul....or do you have any research to back up your claime sir?
@ Poster ur dullying me,So y is Nigeria not developed today? 38 Million Nigerians are Unemployed while over 100 Million Nigerians are Living in abject Poverty.
Kai!!! This ur Post has clearly depicted ur level of reasoning.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Nadoson: 8:53pm On May 06, 2013
peter onyii: hmmmmm..... reparcuation. I think they deserve more of this. this is the time to fight Biafrans.
wot stops u 4rm tryin?
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Lobolintin(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2013
Tolexander: They deserved to be treated well at least for the sake of one nigeria and dealing with the rebels!
ur fara be rebel idoit
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 06, 2013
vanstanzy:

EMMM! MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE UR UNCLES! wink wink wink THOSE YOUNG, WHO WERE HURRIEDLY TRAINED WITH STICKS IN PLACE OF GUNS HELD UR UNCLES OFF FOR 3 YEARS. ISN'T THAT A FEAT? cool cool cool
That's playing with death.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Evestar200(f): 8:58pm On May 06, 2013
vanstanzy:

Are u a seer or a warlock?? grin grin Abegi, forget all that Fairy tale, Nigeria will still be here 2015 till infinity. grin grin grin
BY D TIME BIAFRAN SOLDIERS COMBINE WITH NIGER DELTANS MILLITANT TO FIGHT 4 THEIR RIGHT IN 2O15,, U WILL KNW WEDA DIS bleeped COUNTRY WILL STAY TILL ENTERNITY OR NOT

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Evestar200(f): 9:01pm On May 06, 2013
vanstanzy:

Are u a seer or a warlock?? grin grin Abegi, forget all that Fairy tale, Nigeria will still be here 2015 till infinity. grin grin grin
BY D TIME BIAFRAN SOLDIERS COMBINE WITH NIGER DELTANS MILLITANT TO FIGHT 4 THEIR RIGHT IN 2O15,, U WILL KNW WEDA DIS bleeped COUNTRY WILL STAY TILL INFINITY OR NOT
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by lagcity(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2013
These soldiers need to be paid. If Ojukwu was paid, I don't see why people who fought for the country shouldn't be paid.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by kacheezy: 9:05pm On May 06, 2013
Wife-beater-upr:

Are you sure about that? the last time I checked more than 3million Igbos died......its a good thing they stopped holding them off because lets face it....much more Igbos would have died...and I wouldn't want that....Igbo Kwenu....dont be proud of defeat son...
Brother, why not leave this argument and read your obviously dusty history books?
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by nnanyereugo(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]They deserved to be treated well at least for the sake of one nigeria and dealing with the rebels! Hu r d rebels? U bloody fool dat eats amala wit palm oil. At least dey r payn dearly 4 dia sabotage. Dey havnt seen anytn yet. Dia children wil stil sufer 4 d sins of dia fadas.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by kettykings: 9:07pm On May 06, 2013
it seems there is this certain Will of justice that is grinding slowly but surely paying back all those who connived to fight the unjust war in Biafra.

Starting from the major powers

Soviet Union disintegrated into several other countries and moved from a super power to a regional power

Britain despite about being broken into 2 countries in 2014 through the emergence of republic of Scotland is in a perpetual recession. The british Empire has been reduced to the size of a local Government

The Northern Nigeria is perpetually in MAD mutually Assured Destruction with Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen waging an unending war among northernern Minorities.

Niger Republic and Chad these 2 countries have remained economic Dwarfs and with minor insurgencies going on and their major source of fresh water lake chad is drying up.

Egypt has remained a country in a state of constitutional stupor, still and not able to come out of the over hang of the Arab spring

The Niger Deltans They had all their oil wealth and land resources stolen by the Yorubas and the Northerners getting a paltry 13% in return.

Yorubas The have had all their top leaders like MKO Abiola and wife murdered, Awolowo forced to suicide , 17 Yoruba General imprisoned by Abacha. Despite not passing through any major genocidal war yorubas have nothing to show for their 53 years of staying in Nigeria , Ibadan is a big slum, Lagos is tethering on its feet and relying on Business taxes from igbo business men and Business registration fees of igbo business me to survive .

The soldiers are living from hand to mouth and are frustrated to the point that they have to protest from city to city about the curses they heaped on them selves through the unjust war the waged on women and children.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Biafradiplomat: 9:08pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem: Ibadan shocked shocked shocked whats this madness in IB? why not Anambra or better still Abuja?
Did you read the article at all or you were mislead by reading just the headling and you jumped to conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem: Ibadan shocked shocked shocked whats this madness in IB? why not Anambra or better still Abuja?
Read the story well, THEY FOUGHT FOR NIGERIA AGAINST THE BIAFRAN IGBOS.
Anyway GOOD FOR THEM. This is the begining of sorrow for all those against the chosen people of God in Nigeria( the Igbos).
Get me a bottle beer as i dance galala.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by kacheezy: 9:11pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

If Ojukwu had not called for war, the said article wouldnt have existed grin grin
I blame the late Ojukwu. grin grin
You are obviously an unsupervised kid on the internet.Please read your history books...its dangerous for one to be having opinions like yours.Several books have been written on this subject, for the sake of posterity...read and know the facts.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by GoodSamaritan: 9:17pm On May 06, 2013
I no pity them at all.

They caused the problems of this country. They should have allowed Biafrans tp go their ways!
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by confusion247(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

If a senseless war wasnt called by a crook this wouldnt even have happened.
From your post Gowon is a crook. Ojukwu declared biafra, Gowon declared war. Yes you are right because that war is a senseless one. We would have been better off if Biafra was allowed to go.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by confusion247(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2013
clint77ng: 43 years after the war, alot of regrets. Nigeria in God's Hands.
That's what you get when you try and be a party to suppress the truth.
Saro wiwa was among those who headed the call for abandoned property in those days, his masters gave him an overdose of goodwill.
Awolowo was the one who paid biafran people twenty pounds despite all they have in bank as at then, his masters deni
ed him his heart desires and later forced him to drink alomo bitters.
Gowon and his people are enjoying the fruits of good labor in the hands of fulani herdsmen.
Northern Christians is yet to come to terms with what boko haram is doing to them.
Niger delta people are not left out in this bazaar of goodwill from their masters for fighting against Biafra, 85% of their oil well belongs to their masters and all they could do is beg for resource control or at least 50% derivation.
Today it was the people who stood side by side with the scorpion, and the scorpion himself have been forgotten.
Ojukwu is a prophet. Events of today have vindicated him for declaring biafra.
This is just the beginning for black scorpion and his people.
They should always remember, On Aburi We Stand. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by iconaus: 10:05pm On May 06, 2013
mekaboy: Ibadan soldiers dey regret fighting biafra, SS dey regret fighting biafra, the North never won confess so boko haram dey torment them.

Lol, na the blood of the igbos dey disturb them, abi na the injury or hunger. Make them tell us make we know where to start to help them.

Nigeria must beg the igbo man to rule if not, na so so regret from generation to generation. Who is next to confess.

Ha ha ha.

Why u did not include North Central Na them first regret remember Orkar coup
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by slimghost(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2013
Where is black scorpion the midget? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Una never see poverty.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by dayokanu(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2013
What of the ones that fought for Biafra have they been paid their salary?
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by Fresia01(f): 10:19pm On May 06, 2013
CyberG:

Your darling biafara is dead DEAD, shot to pieces! grin grin grin
. Na ur type dey make gud peepz lyk me commit murder! Dnt let me lose ma kul on u!
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by deskossy(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2013
wise_many2k: Good for them.....[size=18pt]BLOODY SABOTEURS[/size] angry
,y u dey kal dem saboteurs....d fought 4 our unity u slowpoke
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by dnawah(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2013
Asari must be right,may be his massages have reached home.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by lumeneng22: 10:40pm On May 06, 2013
Arcard: i tot u meant easterners who fought against nigeria
.No, Yoruba sojas who fought the civil war killing the barafran igbo sojas then.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by ZeusI: 10:48pm On May 06, 2013
This is just the begining...cheesy Nemesis.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by alex101(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2013
ACM10: Seun is desperate for traffic
I thought I was the only one that saw the desperation.
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by onyengbu: 10:57pm On May 06, 2013
ACM10: Seun is desperate for traffic

Traffic brings money whereas bigotry brings High Blood Pressure/

I think he is the winner here grin
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by lagcity(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2013
kettykings: it seems there is this certain Will of justice that is grinding slowly but surely paying back all those who connived to fight the unjust war in Biafra.

Starting from the major powers

Soviet Union disintegrated into several other countries and moved from a super power to a regional power

Britain despite about being broken into 2 countries in 2014 through the emergence of republic of Scotland is in a perpetual recession. The british Empire has been reduced to the size of a local Government

The Northern Nigeria is perpetually in MAD mutually Assured Destruction with Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen waging an unending war among northernern Minorities.

Niger Republic and Chad these 2 countries have remained economic Dwarfs and with minor insurgencies going on and their major source of fresh water lake chad is drying up.

Egypt has remained a country in a state of constitutional stupor, still and not able to come out of the over hang of the Arab spring

The Niger Deltans They had all their oil wealth and land resources stolen by the Yorubas and the Northerners getting a paltry 13% in return.

Yorubas The have had all their top leaders like MKO Abiola and wife murdered, Awolowo forced to suicide , 17 Yoruba General imprisoned by Abacha. Despite not passing through any major genocidal war yorubas have nothing to show for their 53 years of staying in Nigeria , Ibadan is a big slum, Lagos is tethering on its feet and relying on Business taxes from igbo business men and Business registration fees of igbo business me to survive .

The soldiers are living from hand to mouth and are frustrated to the point that they have to protest from city to city about the curses they heaped on them selves through the unjust war the waged on women and children.

guy you are on some delusional sh2t. the lord unleashed book haram on igbos to blow them to pieces for the landgrab episode at Ore. to put icing on cake for ndigbo, book boyz go get amnesty grin
Re: Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan by meforyou1(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2013
Biafran soldiers or bloody anti-biafran soldiers that should all rot in the hague

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration / 5 Days To Go… Curious Public Peeps Into Politics, Fashion, Style Of First Ladies / Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.