Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Ladiez World Indeed!!! Who Made It So?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Ladiez World Indeed!!! Who Made It So?? (545 Views)

Ladiez And Their Wahala Pix / To All Ladiez! Say No To Sugar Daddies! / 2215C7A4 Guy Needs Lady Frnds--ladiez, Holla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Ladiez World Indeed!!! Who Made It So?? by megawax8: 6:28pm On May 06, 2013
have been wondering why it has to be d man that gets to do all the work and i need someone to put me through....
*dnt kno if i can pass d message clearly*

1:men get to do the ask out/wooing n d lady givs d attitude/fronts or blush
2: You are in the relationship n u stil hav to please her else u kno wats up
3: she breaks up with u or u do d breakup n stil fils in charge n says 'men wuldnt kno d value of wat they hav til u lose it' evn wen dey dint make it work or dint try cos dey fil its d guys job to try
4:men gets to do d proposing,pay d bride price n cater for d ceremony
5:wen married,it dosnt mater wat she does,a huge part of d bills gets settled by d man while he stil does d takin care....n dese dayz,u divorce,u get to share ur properties evn if d marriage lasted 1 week

who made it so?? Cos if i remember clearly adam dint nid to go tru all dese n d gud book dint sae dese too
wat happened to gender equality??
what seems to make d value of women seem higher*to dem dou*??

(1) (Reply)

Work & Live Aboad Legally--no DEPOSIT / How To Spot A Potential Abuser / Your Experience Searching For A Spouse Both Home And Abroad For Diasporans .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.