Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Official Xbox One Thread - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official Xbox One Thread (8212 Views)

I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment / Playstation 4 Vs Xbox One (Comprehensive Comparison) / XBOX One Game Console By Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Xbox One Thread by Bawss1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
^ Please correct the spelling of Trend back to Thread. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Official Xbox One Thread by 9ineGames: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
Bawss1: ^ Please correct the spelling of Trend back to Thread. Thanks
sorry about that(i personally changed that mistake b4)would talk to co-admins on this page to stop posting trend ...

1 Like

Re: Official Xbox One Thread by 9ineGames: 5:50am On Jun 20, 2013
New Updates On Xbox one:
*Trade-in, lend, resell, gift, and rent disc based games just like you do today – There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.
*An internet connection will not be required to play offline Xbox One games – After a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requirement and you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360.
!!!!please follow us on twitter or Facebook for current and recent updates about gaming!!
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by Bawss1(m): 5:55am On Jun 20, 2013
This is the biggest about face in the tech industry. They should call this the Xbox 180!

Shame on MS for trying to implement all those silly DRM policies in the first place.
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by azpekuliar: 6:45am On Jun 20, 2013
9ineGames: New Updates On Xbox one:
*Trade-in, lend, resell, gift, and rent disc based games just like you do today – There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.
*An internet connection will not be required to play offline Xbox One games – After a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requirement and you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360.
!!!!please follow us on twitter or Facebook for current and recent updates about gaming!!

Are you kidding me? Any link to confirm the above?
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by azpekuliar: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by 9ineGames: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2013
http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update (from Xbox official page)
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by azpekuliar: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Well buying a PS4 is still $100 cheaper than an Xbox One..... tongue
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by 9ineGames: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
according To Two European retailers,the #ps4 would be launched November 13th .
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by Olisa74(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
So has anyone bought the Xbox one? What are your first impressions? What are your gripes and issues? What are you really loving about it?
The voice commands require a bit of a learning curve, but once mastered are truly amazing!
My main gripe is the lack of content, but I'm still more than happy with the Xbox One.
Very few of my friends have migrated so please feel free to add me. My gamertag is emeka 74 (space after emeka!)
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by 9ineGames: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
thanks for the update.. we @9ineGames have been busy on our next move(updates coming soon)..
Olisa74: So has anyone bought the Xbox one? What are your first impressions? What are your gripes and issues? What are you really loving about it?
The voice commands require a bit of a learning curve, but once mastered are truly amazing!
My main gripe is the lack of content, but I'm still more than happy with the Xbox One.
Very few of my friends have migrated so please feel free to add me. My gamertag is emeka 74 (space after emeka!)
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by 04kaa: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2013
Olisa74: So has anyone bought the Xbox one? What are your first impressions? What are your gripes and issues? What are you really loving about it?

i have bought the xbox one.. and am playing killer instinct on it, thats the only game i bought it for , however i do not like the pad cuz the R1 and L1 button looks weird ..... but to be honest i am enjoying killer instinct on it . The graphics is bananas. my gamertag is alerteddrake for anyone who can play Killer instinct online. i am in lasgidi , great speed online
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by 9ineGames: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
9ice to get feed back
04kaa:

i have bought the xbox one.. and am playing killer instinct on it, thats the only game i bought it for , however i do not like the pad cuz the R1 and L1 button looks weird ..... but to be honest i am enjoying killer instinct on it . The graphics is bananas. my gamertag is alerteddrake for anyone who can play Killer instinct online. i am in lasgidi , great speed online
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by bobo65(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2013
pls where can i post adverts for game selling. i have lotta cheap games amd console to sell, mods pls tell me so i wont b ban for posting in d wrong thread
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
bobo65: pls where can i post adverts for game selling. i have lotta cheap games amd console to sell, mods pls tell me so i wont b ban for posting in d wrong thread
what type of games do u sell ?
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by itsadey: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2013

My main problem is the L1 and R1 buttons. THey are a bit tricky to press sometimes
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by bobo65(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ochillary: what type of games do u sell ?

Just sold a ps4

I gat a brand new xbox one for sale now and a fairly used xbox 360 with four games
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
bobo65:

Just sold a ps4

I gat a brand new xbox one for sale now and a fairly used xbox 360 with four games
do u have a ps vita?
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by bobo65(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ochillary: do u have a ps vita?

Nah
Re: Official Xbox One Thread by Bmedels26(f): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Xbox One Console for sale
#65,000

Discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign or in epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players on Xbox Live.
Watch 4K Blu-ray movies and stream 4K content on Netflix and Amazon Video.
Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with High Dynamic Range.
Play over 100 console exclusives and a growing library of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.

Re: Official Xbox One Thread by Bmedels26(f): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Brand New xbox one for sale
#110.000
Discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign or in epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players on Xbox Live.
Watch 4K Blu-ray movies and stream 4K content on Netflix and Amazon Video.
Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with High Dynamic Range.
Play over 100 console exclusives and a growing library of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Own Or Have You Built A GAMING PC: Please Share Your System Specification / Websites For Downloading Ppsspp Games For Android Phone / Do Not Post Adverts Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.