Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,046 members, 7,852,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Can Arsenal Complete The Group? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Arsenal Complete The Group? (3025 Views)

All Africa Games(AAG) : Nigeria's U23 Team In The Group Of Death / Nigeria Is Drawn In The Group B. Of The 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup / Please Can Arsenal Compete? I'm Getting Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Jackal(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2006
I love your stats but the question still remains,

WILL ARSENAL EVER WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?

Liverpool has done it. United has done it and Chelsea will be near it next season

Talking about the league.
The league table does not lie.
Arsenal finished disappointingly with 16 points below Man Utd and a whooping 24 points below Chelsea.
I wonder how this is remarkable to u as a football fan.

The problem about y'all gunners is your mouthz.
U will never win anything with your pride and boastings.
U want to win the UCL? Borrow a leaf from Man Utd and the Scousers.
U always chew more than u can swallow.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 1:34pm On May 18, 2006
10Arsenal showed confidence, skill and enterprise despite one man down and they almost gunned down Barca.
But hey! Those Catalans have an x-factor =resilience. They have that elasticity in the pitch.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Jackal(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2006
Now u r talking.
I have always known u can be objective.
The gunners played beyond ma expectation to be honest and they could have won the match.
I guess here is where my taunts shall end.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2006
Given the brouhaha whipped up in recent weeks over Arsenals poor form and the speculation on Thierry Henry future, the encounter with Barca was one loaded with significance for the gunners.
They passed the test marvelously with a brilliant show of pace and elegance that stunned everyone. Sweet though success was, however, its fair to say that Arsene Wenger’s young team is still work in progress.

So Jackal relax and lets enjoy World cup am also off for a long journey somewhere.
So you fall out
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 1:45pm On May 18, 2006
Bolaoni.
Eboue and Toure complete that group I mean Arsenal complete without that trophy
They made Africa proud plus Etoo the master

Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Skintite(f): 1:52pm On May 18, 2006
sad sad sad

@hucs
angry angry angry
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 1:55pm On May 18, 2006
Skintite my siz.
they have run away, cant stand our wrath.
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha.
Let them get their head to their mediocre lowly teams that concede 3 and above goals
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by 4Play(m): 7:14pm On May 18, 2006
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 9:32am On May 19, 2006
Look at 4 paly laughing at himself.

Anyway I dont blame you cos you are still woozy from that Chelsea spanking of your team.
Sober up and read btn lines.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by bolaoni(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2006
Priscy my sista,

I love your courage o. So you still get mouth to talk? hmmmm

Gunners! They run their mouth wide when a match is coming and when they lose instead of taking cover they still make mouth!

I never see this breed of people before oooooo
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 4:42pm On May 19, 2006
Bolaoni!
Thats what required from true fans. For better for worse.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by GUNNER(f): 4:45pm On May 19, 2006
till death do us part grin

gunner till i die cool
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by bolaoni(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2006
It is good sha but next time, you should know the kind of teams you run mouth against.

1) Man Utd is not Arsenal's Mate

2) Neither is Barca!

So as a rule of thumb, just adopt the siddon look when your team wants to play any of these teams cool

Abi my guys not supporting the gooners what do you think? grin grin grin
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 5:17pm On May 19, 2006
Bolaoni!

I know you are a Man U fan but please don't start it again.
You guys are still suffering from that proper hiding Chelsea gave you hey! don't spread your miseries around.

Barca is the best team and I was happy Arsenal showed that they can compete and also score one goal against them.
that was a previledge .
If they were Man U vs Barca ROoney and Ronaldo would have broken their spinal cords and Rio Ferdinand both hips.

The whole world started dreaming after that Campbels goal  and all witrches started shaking their witchcraft guards and we Lost.

Anyway am married to Barca and I have just been summoned by hubby to join in the big party. Its on Tuesday at Nou camp join me.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by lalaboi(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2006
Hmm hmm. D match has come n gone. As 4 d loosers (gunnerz) nxt time knw d difference btw a boy n a man. Lol. Nevertheless u tried, bt nextime knw who u fumble 2 n dose u hope 2 win against. Al dat is left 2 say is my team chelsea has beaten a ronaldinho lead barca team, n dy av revengd dis seasn. Al i wnt arsenal to do nao is 2 try n defeat dis ronaldinho lead side wen they meet hopefully nxt seasn. As 4 barca, d cup is chelseas' nxt seasn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2012: Equatorial Guinea Vs Zambia (0 - 1) On January 29th 2012 / Man Banned From Betting Shop For 'winning Too Much' / Ronaldinho- Striker Or Midfielder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.