Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? (974 Views)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Glo Is Short-Changing Their Prepaid Internet Subscribers / Upgrade Of Maemo 5 Operating System On Nokia N900 To Andriod Operating System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 07, 2013
I will start with my sister as an example. She knew the andriod platform and fell in love with it thanks to "Temple Run(mobile game)" she has always wanted to buy a blackberry but sunddenly she said she want to buy a Tecno D5(andriod based) well that also because her friend sold here blackberry 8520(2) for the same tecno and that also because her friend friends all use diffrent kinds of andriods ingnoring blackberry..... They also plan to use Whats app to replace Blackberry messanger(exclusive to blackberry phones) so i wanna know do u notice this change around you?? Do you think andriod can take over blackberry to become nigeria most selling smartphone and (for blackberry users) if u av the money and means, would u change to andriod to??

Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Segunagagu(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2013
Haaaaaa see u. If God tells me nw dat d last fone I will use in my life is samsung galaxy S4. I swear I go gree. Lolssssssssssssss
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by calddon(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2013
Android users are ever increasing in Nigeria tnxs to lots of apps nd hd games unlike bb that has just bbm to offer.
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Mozzyb1(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2013
Never compare android with bb. They re from different world. Check android inter face. It's quick response to screen .remove bbm messenger , and u av empty fone.with whatsapp , I can chat with everyone on my contacts
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Lagusta(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2013
i use a tecno Q1, and all i can say is WOOOOOOOOOOW

I once downloaded an app that can convert my screen into a solar panel.... and it woked!!! i later uninstalled it because my AVG antivius was seriously warning me that its an intrusive adware.......

the only reason why i am still holding my bold3 is because all my BBM contacts ae begging me to come back........ thats all
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 07, 2013
Boss, get an android then come back to your thread to answer the question..
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by ibietela2(m): 11:38pm On May 07, 2013
Lagusta: i use a tecno Q1, and all i can say is WOOOOOOOOOOW

I once downloaded an app that can convert my screen into a solar panel.... and it woked!!! i later uninstalled it because my AVG antivius was seriously warning me that its an intrusive adware.......

the only reason why i am still holding my bold3 is because all my BBM contacts ae begging me to come back........ thats all

Chai ogami... Throwaway that AVG and get Avast anti-virus, root your phone and install the tracker, you can drop your phone anywhere you want.
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Lagusta(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2013
ibietela2:

Chai ogami... Throwaway that AVG and get Avast anti-virus, root your phone and install the tracker, you can drop your phone anywhere you want.

Hmm, I have always been an AVG fan since when I got my first lappy... And I don't really know much about this rooting ish.....

Well, rooting will be later shaa..
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 08, 2013
I don't think it's adviceable to root an android device. Makes it look like techno when rooted.
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by jayriginal: 9:20am On May 08, 2013
Lagusta:

I once downloaded an app that can convert my screen into a solar panel.... and it woked!!!

How could you have been that gullible?

Even reading the reviews of that app should have told you that it was a joke.
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Lagusta(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2013
jayriginal:

How could you have been that gullible?

Even reading the reviews of that app should have told you that it was a joke.

And your point is... undecided
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by calddon(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2013
musah13: I don't think it's adviceable to root an android device. Makes it look like techno when rooted.
really? SMH recheck ur post cos its far away from the truth
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by jayriginal: 2:17pm On May 08, 2013
Lagusta:

And your point is... undecided

The point is that no software can turn your phone to a solar panel.
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Lagusta(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2013
jayriginal:

The point is that no software can turn your phone to a solar panel. Duh! undecided

hey, u dont have to say it as if i am an illiterate, i am a bit new in this android thingy......

please talk with a little bit of decoum.....
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by jayriginal: 2:28pm On May 08, 2013
Lagusta:

hey, u dont have to say it as if i am an illiterate, i am a bit new in this android thingy......

please talk with a little bit of decoum.....

Everybody is a beginner at one thing or the other. Im no android expert myself.
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Lagusta(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2013
jayriginal:

Everybody is a beginner at one thing or the other. Im no android expert myself.

sorry boss, its the way u put it as if i was a dullard..... when i saw it, i wanted to try it out, and i deleted it......

well, its all good shaa
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by jayriginal: 2:56pm On May 08, 2013
Lagusta:

sorry boss, its the way u put it as if i was a dullard..... when i saw it, i wanted to try it out, and i deleted it......

well, its all good shaa

I've modified my post. No hard feelings I hope.
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Lagusta(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2013
jayriginal:

I've modified my post. No hard feelings I hope.

grin
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 08, 2013
ibietela2:

pls help me out on wot u said, i also use q1 and i nid more explanation on wot u just said. thanx as u do it for me, u post it here or in my email; akonice07@gmail.com
Re: Are Nigerians Changing Their Most Preferred Phone From Blackberry To Andriod? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 09, 2013
Lagusta:

grin
no app changes ur screen to a solar panel, it a hard ware thing and software cant do that!

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia M And Xperia M Dual Smartphones Officially Announced / Please How Much Is A Bbq10? / Durable Battery Life.. Samsung Or Nokia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.