Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? (18555 Views)

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by amAZEing: 2:39pm On May 07, 2013
The Tractor just conveyed the 200kg bag of haysack to the Obudu Cattle Ranch. Guess what? The entire contents scattered across the Niger Bridge into the River.

Am afraid, you might need the services of good divers to recover the needle.

sexkillz: Sexiest in nollywood?

I cannot categorically state who now, because I'm still looking for my needle that fell into the haystack in my backyard. I don't want to state one name now and have to change my mind later.

Make I find my needle first. smiley

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by buklan4realyah(f): 2:39pm On May 07, 2013
taiyesoul: Sexiest.Iya Rainbow na!.See her at 70!.Can u imagine what Rita Dominic or Geneiveive or Tonto Dikeh will look like at 70?

Omo! dem go wohwoh pass anytin...

Iya rainbow jare all d way
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by gluv01(f): 2:40pm On May 07, 2013
Stephanie, Omotoshan(Omotala), Kate Henshaw. CAn only remember these ones now.

Tonto isn't qualified for sexy because she can't go into modelling. She is definitely beautiful in all ramifications. Her thighs are becoming crotchety already when she is still young. Not sexy, but she is damn beautiful no doubt. cool
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Samelfisha(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2013
AdexOmoby:
Please, what would this do to you Would it put food on your table or earn you any money? I think there are better things to talk about...
stewpid bone ateast u waist MB yyy yhuuu commenttt at d forst placeee if it wll nt put food on ya table grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by amAZEing: 2:41pm On May 07, 2013
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Samelfisha: Tonto seun dike undecided

Up nairaland grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by cnwaejike(f): 2:43pm On May 07, 2013
snoring.......
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by dramendra: 2:45pm On May 07, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Rita Dominic: She is an ageless actress; confident and very talented with series of successful movies under her belt. She caps it all up with a figure to die for and she’s never afraid to flaunt it anytime the opportunity arises.

Jackie Appiah: This Ghanaian actress emerged triumphant at this year’s Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards sweeping the best actress category. Not surprising though because this true ebony beauty retains legions of male fans.

Stephanie Okereke: She is no small fry in the industry; a gorgeous Ibo lady whose fairy-tale wedding in still the talk of the town. An accomplished movie producer with brains and beauty to match.

Tonto Dike: A most controversial Nollywood actress yet with very powerful sex appeal to men (friends or enemies). Tonto also in music continues to flaunt her figure in high budget steamy videos leaving any warm blooded male tempted to touch

Education is dead in Nigeria, the post says who's the sexiest in (Nollywood) what is Jakkie Appia looking for in this post?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by 190: 2:45pm On May 07, 2013
Oge okoye is one girl I must phuck in this life undecided
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 07, 2013
Wia is mercy johnson,ini edo,omotola,ebube nwagbo,yvönne nelson?abeg... undecidedWia is mercy johnson,ini edo,omotola,ebube nwagbo,yvönne nelson?abeg...
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by amAZEing: 2:47pm On May 07, 2013
Buried where by who? And were u im attendance when she was buried?

dramendra:

Education is dead in Nigeria, the post says who's the sexiest in (N
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by YoungGame: 2:53pm On May 07, 2013
Samelfisha: Tonto seun dike undecided

Up nairaland grin
o boy na life ban you dey find so ogrin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by sima(f): 2:56pm On May 07, 2013
ME!
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Mattex001(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2013
Wetin i no go hear.. As for me i think kemi adetiba, the star actress on mnet tinsel..shes got it al sexiness to the core.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by labamo07(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2013
I wonder why foolish thread always find their way to the front page and most times I read to find out countless people have visited and also given their comment. e.g Totto Dicke new outfit, hit or miss, check out Rita Demonic with or without make up etc.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2013
See the top 10 sexiest actresses in Nollywood on http://totnaija..com/2013/04/top-10-sexiest-actresses-in-nollywood.html
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Joey82(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2013
Sexiest should be nse ikpe.
Natural and beautiful
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by aniiii(f): 4:09pm On May 07, 2013
[size=98pt]tonto dikeh[/size]
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by chuksboniface: 4:13pm On May 07, 2013
you're on point, and i totally agree with you
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by goldstarpamela(f): 4:36pm On May 07, 2013
[quote author=rachelie][/quote] ma dear he's jes talkng rubbish!! Wats dat.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 07, 2013
coolBabasuwe,baba latin,dejo tunfulu, cool
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Chitexs250(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2013
Eve my number one I love her hair style

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by PopupBlocker: 5:04pm On May 07, 2013
[size=18pt]None of the above.

Omotola does it for me.

That woman is a walking goddess..........beauty unknoweth to age

[/size]
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by PopupBlocker: 5:05pm On May 07, 2013
Steph looks like a horse. No offffiiiieeence
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Exponental(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2013
I asked google n it replied....... Mr Ibru! But me think it's Saka.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Tininitanana(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2013

I cannot categorically state who now, because I'm still looking for my needle that fell into the haystack in my backyard. I don't want to state one name now and have to change my mind later.

grin grin grin grin grin grin God bless you oooooooooooh some yeye topic wey no get head at all.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by otumfour(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2013
quicksylva: I give to Queeneth Hilbert, she's an upcoming actress. She is half Nigerian and half lebanese.

half-caste Ghanaians always look better than half-caste nigerians undecided
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Onuokwu: 5:23pm On May 07, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Rita Dominic: She is an ageless actress; confident and very talented with series of successful movies under her belt. She caps it all up with a figure to die for and she’s never afraid to flaunt it anytime the opportunity arises.

Jackie Appiah: This Ghanaian actress emerged triumphant at this year’s Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards sweeping the best actress category. Not surprising though because this true ebony beauty retains legions of male fans.

Stephanie Okereke: She is no small fry in the industry; a gorgeous Ibo lady whose fairy-tale wedding in still the talk of the town. An accomplished movie producer with brains and beauty to match.

Tonto Dike: A most controversial Nollywood actress yet with very powerful sex appeal to men (friends or enemies). Tonto also in music continues to flaunt her figure in high budget steamy videos leaving any warm blooded male tempted to touch

Empress Njamah grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by PopupBlocker: 5:24pm On May 07, 2013
otumfour:

half-caste Ghanaians always look better than half-caste nigerians undecided

True that. Thats if they're not bleaching themselves to look like their Jews counterparts.

May Orunmila save Nigeria
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2013
190: Oge okoye is one girl I must phuck in this life undecided
Make I arrange am for u? grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2013
aniiii: [size=98pt]tonto dikeh[/size]

[size=28pt]TOTO POWERFUL. [/size]grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by vocalistkelly(f): 6:08pm On May 07, 2013

lolz...funny you
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Ninilowo(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2013
Monichilly: Joblessness at its peak
GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan's 10th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson / Obasanjo & Miss Universe Leila Lopes at South-South Awards / Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.