Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,853 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI (1672 Views)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by viloko: 11:11am On May 07, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5UEvh8QaOYY/UYjT4iiBWbI/AAAAAAAAB04/nTtusm_gk5I/s1600/omawunni+tweet.jpg[/img]

Filo: Omawunmi Megbele, fondly called Omawunmi has reacted to rumours making rounds that the father of her child is the current Delta State helmsman, Governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan
The singer, who until now has kept mum regarding the paternity of the child, claimed the story... MORE on http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/05/my-daughters-father-is-not-uduaghan-but.html
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by tinuolababy(f): 11:42am On May 07, 2013
Na wah o. Mention her father's name nau angry
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by Nobody: 11:53am On May 07, 2013
If the father of your child is "single and yummy" (whatever the heck that means), does he not have an identity? The fact that he is too ashamed to publicly identify with you and your child says an awful lot.

1 Like

Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by ebamma(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2013
give us a name, abi na michael jackson ghost put u belle?
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 07, 2013
CELEBRITY SHIIIIIIIIIIITS
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by miqos02(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2013
na wa oh, why is everyone interested in this lady's private life?
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by tpia5: 3:39pm On May 07, 2013
what is "single and yummy"?

these scriptwriters need to go back to school, or is it go to school. undecided
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by Jeezyy(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2013
who is omawunmi?
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 07, 2013
If it is not Uduaghan, who is he? Why is he hiding? Is he not proud of you and your child?
See what you have reduced yourself to because of money. You and your child cannot lay claim to the father. You and your child are second class citizens in your own con3.
I hope your pepper soup joint music brings you all the happiness you desire.
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by Krasid(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2013
who is he?.answer now or forever remain silent and accused.
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by Kaymisola(f): 4:39pm On May 07, 2013
lol, who started the Gov Uduaghan gist sef, see this guys http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/governor-uduaghan-ke-my-daughters.html
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by Excel30: 4:49pm On May 07, 2013
Omowunmi,must u reply?Whose business is it if u are a single parent?U beg them money?
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 07, 2013
tell us the father now, wetin be my own sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Daughters’ Father Is Not Uduaghan, But A Single And Yummy Guy – OMAWUNMI by Abbott(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2013
The mother of my daughter is not Kim Kardianshian but a single and succulent shawty - Anony

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: D’banj And Flavour Arrive Durban, South Africa For The MTV All Stars Con / Wizkid Congratulates Girlfriend Tania Omotayo On Her Graduation Cum Birthday. Lo / (photos)faces Of 35 Senators Who Voted YES To Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.