Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 (17471 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit / Minority PDP May Determine House Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 10:33am On May 08, 2013
tomakint: The political permutation of the writer of this article is warped to say the least! Jonathan will claim the lead in SS, SE, NC, get reasonable votes in NE, NW and SW and will definitely win in Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo States! You can quote me and tell your friends, I said it cool
Na wah for you,Tomakint.........

The Op has said it all,Great Analysis.......

The only region that ''may'' actually vote ''ethno-religiously'' without considering performance of Jonathan is the SOUTHEAST and probably SouthSouth !!!

Jonathan flying power could still be broken in his Region SOUTHSOUTH with the internal tussle in PDP(Obj,Govs forum,Northern Oligarchy's presidential interest) and presentation of credible candidate by APC while taking into consideration religion and ethnic sensitivity..........!!!

Also,GEJ performances has been marred by genuine criticism which may thus mar Him in SW(Xtian and Muslim bloc) and NC(Xtian and Muslim Bloc) ....... Core North is a no go Area wether by Performance or No Performance-Ethnic card is the real thing in core north !!!

GEJ is not as Popular,Charismatic or 'Powerful' as likes of OBJ thereby He cannot unilaterally permutate 2015 even if he control all units of PDP unless Northern/PDP Oligarchy were convinced and Backed Him Up !!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As for APC, I advised the party to present somebody from core north ,not possibly Buhari OR Buhari(the crowd is needed) and a Southsoutherner/Easterner(Oshiomole/Ngige/Rochas) :.........

SW/ ''NC (Not too so)'' would still vote enmass for ''CREDIBLE TEAM'' REGARDLESS OF ETHNIC OR RELIGION but same can not be said of SE/core north/ SS(not always) ........

By Credible Team(President and VP) led by Core North and SS/SE.........APC would have Core North(NW-NE),SW,significant votes in NC, and possibly satisfactory votes from SE/SS ......

Atleast this would be enough to challenge PDP.........APC should also focused great deal on National Assembly .....a very Good avenue to challenge the 'PDP' assumed it(PDP) Emerged ''Executive'' in the Longrun !!!

Team Jonathan do not have what it takes to permutate/Combinate 2015........!!! Not the popularity nor the crowd while ''undemocratic machineries'' could only achieved little!!! Only Proven Politicians would do !!!
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by tomakint: 10:44am On May 08, 2013
donroxy: Na wah for you,Tomakint.........

The Op has said it all,Great Analysis.......

The only region that ''may'' actually vote ''ethno-religiously'' without considering performance of Jonathan is the SOUTHEAST and probably SouthSouth !!!

Jonathan flying power could still be broken in his Region SOUTHSOUTH with the internal tussle in PDP(Obj,Govs forum,Northern Oligarchy's presidential interest) and presentation of credible candidate by APC while taking into consideration religion and ethnic sensitivity..........!!!

Also,GEJ performances has been marred by genuine criticism which may thus mar Him in SW(Xtian and Muslim bloc) and NC(Xtian and Muslim Bloc) ....... Core North is a no go Area wether by Performance or No Performance-Ethnic card is the real thing in core north !!!

GEJ is not as Popular,Charismatic or 'Powerful' as likes of OBJ thereby He cannot unilaterally permutate 2015 even if he control all units of PDP unless Northern/PDP Oligarchy were convinced and Backed Him Up !!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As for APC, I adviced the party to present somebody from core north ,not possibly Buhari OR Buhari(the crowd is needed) and a Southsoutherner/Easterner(Oshiomole/Ngige/Rochas) :.........

SW/ ''NC (Not too so)'' would still vote enmass for ''CREDIBLE TEAM'' REGARDLESS OF ETHNIC OR RELIGION but same can not be said of SE/core north/ SS(not always) ........

By Credible Team(President and VP) led by Core North and SS/SE.........APC would have Core North(NW-NE),SW,significant votes in NC, and possibly satisfactory votes from SE/SS ......

Atleast this would be enough to challenge PDP.........APC should also focused great deal on National Assemble .....a very Good avenue to challenge the 'PDP' assumed it(PDP) Emerged ''Executive'' !!!

Team Jonathan do not have what it takes to permutate/Combinate 2015........!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by remarkD(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2013
Hello, Gbawe:

Good morning, sir.

I read your posts with keen interest when I see them (as I'd observed over time they're void of nonsense and street/ggabbage talk oozing from most posters with no manners, especially when making an opposing comment). Having said that, this your post left me with an unsettling question... even before I finished... at some point i wondered if you "see" what you just said the way I see it and how it came across.

In the politcal arena of our country, when the word "Herd mentality" .. (guess that is two words lol) is mentioned... irrespective of its accuracy, your people (has a better flow i think than saying "the Yorubas" will be the ones believed to exhibit such behavior (at least, more than other groups in Nigeria).

I have heard the saying that Yorubas don't vote anything that is not Yorua. Our last election showed that to some degree... there was no Yoruba candidate (of/from the major parties anyways), and we saw how nonchallant they were and recorded low turnouts in that part of the country; even though the supposed Yoruba party was in the race, problem was: with a non-Yoruba face ... must confess I'm tempted to insert a tribal-marked-face joke here lol).

The reaction of the Yorubas to Chinua Achebe's last book kind of denotes this herd mentality as well...I say that because the Yorubas felt he had spread whatever effect it had on Awolowo's behavior to ALL Yorubas... it seemed ridiculous: I mean, you can argue the facts and say your mind etc, but saying he'd insulted the Yorubas, i must say, didnt do any good to Igbos perception of the Yorubas. One will say it goes both ways, that is, Chinua's comments did no good to the Igbo-Yoruba relationship and any progress that might have been made over the years. Anywho, enough bandwidth has been committed to that topic anyways, so lemme not spend any more time on it.

So yeah, i'd like to know if you agree with me that herd mentality, which you stated in your post, though can generally be seen across the board in Nigeria... is more, greatly, and I will go as far as saying characteristic of the Yorubas.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers,
Remark D.

Gbawe:

I disagree. The real problem is herd mentality, underdeveloped minds and severe lack of sophistication. I.e the inability of Nigerians to think, reflect deeply and establish themselves as individuals. Those kind of people will always be susceptible to divisive, crude and unsophisticated characters like GEJ, Dokubo-Asari et al. Look at how Berem is being upbraided here for having her individual opinion contrary to the 'herd'. For those who don't have full independent control of their minds - and this would be a lot of Nigerians in my opinion - certain primordial instincts are heightened under certain conditions/characters.

Ethnic rancour is high now because it is subliminally and openly encouraged by the present government and its minions respectively with many Nigerians not aware they are being manipulated, exploited and goaded. How many people know that marketeers and lobbyist deliberately engage psychologist who help them use certain language in pertinent literature to get anticipated and automatic reaction from the unthinking public that favours what the 'code writers' are trying to achieve?

Trust me, most people respond to the examples of societal 'leader', whether they be entertainers or politicians, far more than they know. When Nigeria gains a truly classy President, who is deep in ideas and humanity, then there will be less focus on ethnicity . The right President, by his own ideas, sophistication and focus, will automatically raise the bar to force Nigerians to do ideas.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Jilo83(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2013
Akpangbon: Yea right, with the coming on board of UPN and the ACN selling their birth right (LOL), Yoruba's votes will be splitted and nobody gets a bloc vote but splitted amongst parties.
let this be known 2 u dat UPN under Awolowo is diff frm Fasheun own. It not about name but personality involved. We in SW can never support UPN but vote massively 4 APC
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by tomakint: 10:55am On May 08, 2013
funnyx:

Could you please desist from quoting me you deluded lost souls? you called me a bigot yet you have no proof, you claimed to choose your word carefully yet all your posts proves otherwise. I have told you before and let me remind you again, I DOT NOT ENGAGE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO HAVE PROVED TIMES WITHOUT NUMBERS THAT THEY ARE INCABLE OF REASONING LIKE HUMANS SO PLEASE WAKA PASS.
shocked shocked shocked the one and only Akiniku and Sango Olukoso of AYTN has issued Tomakint a warning and I am now quaking in my boot! Look son if you think flexing muscle online is the inthing for you then you never see anything, bloody hypocrite and bigot undecided
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Orikinla(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2013
[size=14pt]Buhari/Fashola is the best presidential ticket for the APC in 2015.
Buhari will do a single term and then an Igbo from APC should be the next President of Nigeria after Buhari.
The Igbo President should do two terms, then the next President of Nigeria should come from the Middle Belt of Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Evestar200(f): 11:09am On May 08, 2013
So u guys still believe dat dis NIGERIA will still exist in 2015 eh?
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 11:13am On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Those 4.5m votes if you remove it and give it to Buhari and add 5 additional states to the 13 Buhari won and lets see what happens

GEJ beat buhari by over 12m votes,so even if we subtract the 4.5m votes from GEJ 12m he would still have won.Like I told you before stop counting states,there should be no talk of giving any state to Buhari
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 11:13am On May 08, 2013
tomakint:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I knew it, thats what u would do!!! Joke of Nairaland undecided

20. Cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with .respect ahahahaha grin
21. Always post in proper English. The useof correct spelling, grammar and punctuation is .compulsory ahahaha No be everybody sabi blow girama oo !!!
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by tomakint: 11:25am On May 08, 2013
donroxy: I knew it, thats what u would do!!! Joke of Nairaland undecided

20. Cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with .respect ahahahaha grin
21. Always post in proper English. The useof correct spelling, grammar and punctuation is .compulsory ahahaha No be everybody sabi blow girama oo !!!
Donroxy, trust me you started the joke with ur analysis, can't u smell the coffee that Nigeria's political permutation is beyond ur submission and the thread! Don't worry when 2015 will finally come and go I will remind you of my predictions my friend!
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by rhymz(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2013
funnyx:

The article was not written by a Yoruba man, did you read the article at all?
I did. . it has parochialism written all over it. There was no mention of the author's name so how did you know it was not written by a Yoruba person? Apart from Gbawe whom I believe his opposition to the GEJ presidency is understandable, the rest of the Yoruba commentators can be petty when issues are about GEJ. They like to give this delusional suggestion that the SW decides who becomes Nigeria's president even when evidence shows otherwise, in fact, here are the figures that came from the "extremely influential SW states:
OYO States-484758
Ogun- 309170
Lagos-1,281688
Osun-188409
Ekiti-135009
ondo-387376

Abeg make una help me do the calculation, sum it all up and tell me how this region votes can affect elections strongly.
By the way I exaggerated the total votes from the southwest region in my earlier post:here is the real total figure 2786410. So much for deciding the outcome of an election. I suspect the SW is gradually losing relevance hence the constant attempts to always shout and tout about the region being the deciding region of any election. The same way they they arrogated such powers before the 2011 elections only to come out with a dismissal total votes. una wan start una shouting again, SW will not decide anything jare, go tell such claptrap to political ode.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by rhymz(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2013
Orikinla: [size=14pt]Buhari/Fashola is the best presidential ticket for the APC in 2015.
Buhari will do a single term and then an Igbo from APC should be the next President of Nigeria after Buhari.
The Igbo President should do two terms, then the next President of Nigeria should come from the Middle Belt of Nigeria.[/size]
hahahahahahahaha. . . you have got jokes.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by rhymz(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2013
Gbawe obviously is arguing from afar so his error can be excused. But good a thing you corrected him.
remark D: Hello, Gbawe:

Good morning, sir.

I read your posts with keen interest when I see them (as I'd observed over time they're void of nonsense and street/ggabbage talk oozing from most posters with no manners, especially when making an opposing comment). Having said that, this your post left me with an unsettling question... even before I finished... at some point i wondered if you "see" what you just said the way I see it and how it came across.

In the politcal arena of our country, when the word "Herd mentality" .. (guess that is two words lol) is mentioned... irrespective of its accuracy, your people (has a better flow i think than saying "the Yorubas" will be the ones believed to exhibit such behavior (at least, more than other groups in Nigeria).

I have heard the saying that Yorubas don't vote anything that is not Yorua. Our last election showed that to some degree... there was no Yoruba candidate (of/from the major parties anyways), and we saw how nonchallant they were and recorded low turnouts in that part of the country; even though the supposed Yoruba party was in the race, problem was: with a non-Yoruba face ... must confess I'm tempted to insert a tribal-marked-face joke here lol).

The reaction of the Yorubas to Chinua Achebe's last book kind of denotes this herd mentality as well...I say that because the Yorubas felt he had spread whatever effect it had on Awolowo's behavior to ALL Yorubas... it seemed ridiculous: I mean, you can argue the facts and say your mind etc, but saying he'd insulted the Yorubas, i must say, didnt do any good to Igbos perception of the Yorubas. One will say it goes both ways, that is, Chinua's comments did no good to the Igbo-Yoruba relationship and any progress that might have been made over the years. Anywho, enough bandwidth has been committed to that topic anyways, so lemme not spend any more time on it.

So yeah, i'd like to know if you agree with me that herd mentality, which you stated in your post, though can generally be seen across the board in Nigeria... is more, greatly, and I will go as far as saying characteristic of the Yorubas.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers,
Remark D.

Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Navalsadiq(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2013
berem: If you got nothing to say, just shut the hell up. This is a sensitive topic and only intellectuals are allowed to make comments. now ,run along to the viewer's corner where you have always been and keep quiet! angry
oga is that all you have to say
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by funnyx(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2013
rhymz: I did. . it has parochialism written all over it. There was no mention of the author's name so how did you know it was not written by a Yoruba person? Apart from Gbawe whom I believe his opposition to the GEJ presidency is understandable, the rest of the Yoruba commentators can be petty when issues are about GEJ. They like to give this delusional suggestion that the SW decides who becomes Nigeria's president even when evidence shows otherwise, in fact, here are the figures that came from the "extremely influential SW states:
OYO States-484758
Ogun- 309170
Lagos-1,281688
Osun-188409
Ekiti-135009
ondo-387376

Abeg make una help me do the calculation, sum it all up and tell me how this region votes can affect elections strongly.
By the way I exaggerated the total votes from the southwest region in my earlier post:here is the real total figure 2786410. So much for deciding the outcome of an election. I suspect the SW is gradually losing relevance hence the constant attempts to always shout and tout about the region being the deciding region of any election. The same way they they arrogated such powers before the 2011 elections only to come out with a dismissal total votes. una wan start una shouting again, SW will not decide anything jare, go tell such claptrap to political ode.

Unfortunately you are doing what you accused others of doing which is pettiness.Let's stop listening to hear say and get over too emotional with the current politics, its seems every one is quick to side with his tribe or region and do not bother to think twice before making a sweeping statement about other tribes/region.
In the end we all have to agree that 2015 is still far and a lot can happen between now and then, so instead of getting defensive or making unguarded statements about other tribes why not use the same energy to unite ourselves to demand for good governance from the current govt of the day?. Truth be told no one and I repeat no one can come out to say he knows how each region will vote especially when the election is still far away and no aspirant has been declared as any party's candidate, the analysis of the writer is his personal opinion to which he his entitled to so don't use that as an avenue to say yoruba are this or Yoruba are that or loosing their relevance bullsh1t. Yoruba are always comfortable in the opposition and I believe my people will vote for whoever they believe will protect their interest. So if you want to fault the article that is fine but there is no point making statements that are not only insensitive but lack any form of substance.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by oluamid(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2013
Omexonomy: dont mind them they are bunch of amala and ewedu bigot.

And what does your comment makes you? Another bigot, no?
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by funnyx(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2013
oluamid:

And what does your comment makes you? Another bigot, no?

don't mind them, on NL a bigot will be the first person to accuse you of bigotory despite having bigotory written all over him. Bigot= probably the most abused word on NL.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by rhymz(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2013
funnyx:

Unfortunately you are doing what you accused others of doing which is pettiness.Let's stop listening to hear say and get over too emotional with the current politics, its seems every one is quick to side with his tribe or region and do not bother to think twice before making a sweeping statement about other tribes/region.
In the end we all have to agree that 2015 is still far and a lot can happen between now and then, so instead of getting defensive or making unguarded statements about other tribes why not use the same energy to unite ourselves to demand for good governance from the current govt of the day?. Truth be told no one and I repeat no one can come out to say he knows how each region will vote especially when the election is still far away and no aspirant has been declared as any party's candidate, the analysis of the writer is his personal opinion to which he his entitled to so don't use that as an avenue to say yoruba are this or Yoruba are that or loosing their relevance bullsh1t. Yoruba are always comfortable in the opposition and I believe my people will vote for whoever they believe will protect their interest. So if you want to fault the article that is fine but there is no point making statements that are not only insensitive but lack any form of substance.
Guy don't get touchy with me abeg, I am only discussing politics not tribes or Yoruba, no need to come up to me with per-suppositions and assumptions of what you think I am saying. I don't do tribal mudslinging neither do I shy away from political discussions steeped with heavy tribally parochial sentiments. If you have nothing to contribute why not just ignore me and just read, no need to take the debate personal or try tell me what to discuss and what not to discuss, as long as I am not insulting the Yoruba tribe.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Ayanfe004(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2013
Hmmmm a well written brain cracking acticle.i pray PDP lose whoeva they choose to use but i prefer a noutherner/ss like shekarau/ribadu/tambuwah and vice chris NGIGE/okorocha and yoruba would like to present gov Fashola for senate president.my humble analysis for APC.goodluck.not jonathan lame,clueless,and hrtless jona.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by funnyx(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2013
rhymz: Guy don't get touchy with me abeg, I am only discussing politics not tribes or Yoruba, no need to come up to me with per-suppositions and assumptions of what you think I am saying. I don't do tribal mudslinging neither do I shy away from political discussions steeped with heavy tribally parochial sentiments. If you have nothing to contribute why not just ignore me and just read, no need to take the debate personal or try tell me what to discuss and what not to discuss, as long as I am not insulting the Yoruba tribe.

I do not intend to take the debate personal in any way,why should I? You may be taking my post out of context as I'm just trying to state that we should avoid making a sweeping/generalised statement about another region or tribe as evident from your earlier posts. If the original article was written by a Yoruba man I will probably understand your reaction but that was not the case.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Jman06(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2013
Any buhari/fashola,buhari /Rochas or buhari/whoever will fail in 2015.GEJ is d man 2 beat!He has proven his mettle nd no amount of deception by APC paid agents on nairaland will trick nigerians into voting for buhari nd his cohorts.OP should also be mindful of d heavy presence of Igbos/southeasterners in every nook and cranny of d country which will count in favour of GEJ in 2015.
Orikinla: [size=14pt]Buhari/Fashola is the best presidential ticket for the APC in 2015.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by rhymz(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2013
funnyx:

I do not intend to take the debate personal in any way,why should I? You may be taking my post out of context as I'm just trying to state that we should avoid making a sweeping/generalised statement about another region or tribe as evident from your earlier posts. If the original article was written by a Yoruba man I will probably understand your reaction but that was not the case.
There is nothing like generalization here and stop pretending like you do not know that a Yoruba person likely wrote that article, this is not the first time such an article or debate is coming up on NL. . you can even ask DayoKanu how many times he and I had debated this particular subjected. There is nothing personal there, we are all giving our views and analysis, nobody is interested in insulting the Yoruba tribe, not me but I wont pretend either to give my opinion even if it is not popular. You don't have to like my views on this subject but it is important that you respect, that's all.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Ufeolorun(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2013
funnyx: I cannot but laugh when I see a lot of deluded lost souls on NL claiming to be Yoruba, today its their mum that is Yoruba, tomorrow its their father yet all they go about on NL is to attack anything Yoruba who is fooling who?.
A Yoruba adage says Omo ale nii fi owo osi juwe ile baba re another one says ti a ba ta ara ile eni lopo a o lee ri ra lowon
Please we have heard enough of how much Yoruba you are, could you just make your contribution and waka pass.
As we get closer to 2015, there will be more 'I am Yoruba,not just the typical one' usernames.brace up,Awe.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by solomon111(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2013
Are you guys still on this?
Lol.
2015 will prove how dispensable some people are.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by tomakint: 1:42pm On May 08, 2013
rhymz: There is nothing like generalization here and stop pretending like you do not know that a Yoruba person likely wrote that article, this is not the first time such an article or debate is coming up on NL. . you can even ask DayoKanu how many times he and I had debated this particular subjected. There is nothing personal there, we are all giving our views and analysis, nobody is interested in insulting the Yoruba tribe, not me but I wont pretend either to give my opinion even if it is not popular. You don't have to like my views on this subject but it is important that you respect, that's all.
Quit debating with the potential tribalist who always want to sound more Yoruba than Oduduwa it's of no use! The object of this whole piece is vested more on personal opinions and if their is going to be any disagreements it should be against principles and ideologies and not against personalities as being displayed here by those who will always come here to cry more than the bereaved!
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Ttalk: 1:58pm On May 08, 2013
baby_mama: I agree with this article to a large extent

Looking forward to a repeat of 2011 when Nuhu Ribadu was propped up and suddenly thrown under an Ekene bus last minute as Tinubu started courting Buhari
The Yoruba man in national politics can sway whichever way the wind blows
That is not necessarily a bad thing since that characteristic helped Goodluck in the long run cool cool cool
The candidates should just learn not to rely heavily on them because you never can be sure

......and they are good at voting out bad leader
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by funnyx(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2013
tomakint:
shocked shocked shocked the one and only Akiniku and Sango Olukoso of AYTN has issued Tomakint a warning and I am now quaking in my boot! Look son if you think flexing muscle online is the inthing for you then you never see anything, bloody hypocrite and bigot undecided

Say whatever you like m0r0n it's not by force now? I've stated earlier I don't want to descend to your level, I don't want to be a lost soul, I don't want to be an ethnic bigot like you, look for people within your level monkey, I'm far beyond your class.
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by olu77emi: 2:25pm On May 08, 2013
Jagaban of SW (Tinubu); sold out our birthright, we suffer tremendously YORUBA RONU OOH!!!! Charlatan people should not dictate our future any longer................. embarassedJagaban of SW (Tinubu); sold out our birthright, we suffer tremendously YORUBA RONU OOH!!!! Charlatan people should not dictate our future any longer.................
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 08, 2013
rhymz: There is nothing like generalization here and stop pretending like you do not know that a Yoruba person likely wrote that article, this is not the first time such an article or debate is coming up on NL. . you can even ask DayoKanu how many times he and I had debated this particular subjected. There is nothing personal there, we are all giving our views and analysis, nobody is interested in insulting the Yoruba tribe, not me but I wont pretend either to give my opinion even if it is not popular. You don't have to like my views on this subject but it is important that you respect, that's all.

You guys are unrealistically tribalistic! The article was published in yesterday's punch under the view point column, it was written by the same guy that wrote the article about Dangote and his supposedly igboness that someone brought to NL some weeks ago, I think his name is Azuka something.

Funnyx point is very simple "don't make sweeping remarks about a group of people" but you won't have none of it, instead you're buried in your own self righteousness! Typical, SMH!
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 08, 2013
funnyx:

Say whatever you like m0r0n it's not by force now? I've stated earlier I don't want to descend to your level, I don't want to be a lost soul, I don't want to be an ethnic bigot like you, look for people within your level monkey, I'm far beyond your class.

Bro please ignore that monkey
Re: Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 by funnyx(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2013
django1:

Bro please ignore that monkey

Thank you bro, there's no point arguing with a mad man in the market square.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Riot Of 1953 / 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court / NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.