Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno (19164 Views)

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 07, 2013
Scores Feared Dead As Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno

Scores of people were feared killed as gunmen, suspected to be Boko Haram members attacked a police barracks in the heart of Borno state, Tuesday.
Details later.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/breaking-news-scores-feared-dead-as-boko-haram-attack-police-barracks-in-borno/
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by alexchiny: 4:20pm On May 07, 2013
That's no news! We are used to that!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2013
I want Peace in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Samsantos9: 5:00pm On May 07, 2013
alexchiny: That's no news! We are used to that!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Etumgbe(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2013
boko again
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by MrAboki: 5:01pm On May 07, 2013
[size=13pt]I'm tired of this type of News, call me when something new starts happening.

**Walks out of thread**
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2013
Not new again to Nigerians. Maybe if I see a headline like Boko Haram eyeing Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by tomber(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2013
The preferred choice of core northerners and their politicians

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by paulworld(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2013
we need action not mouth runners
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by jidestar: 5:04pm On May 07, 2013
Dis no be about islam again but politics. Kai, Dokubo just make mouth finish Northern political elite they throw deadly punch.boom! Dis is 2015.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Gepheral: 5:05pm On May 07, 2013
so disheartening,,,
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 07, 2013
May God Almighty save us from these blood thirsty demons(BOKO HARAM)
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by aminho(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2013
Haba am getting ready to head their for nairaland news n maiduguri
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Waque(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2013
A beg make una no cum dis side oooooo
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by gramci: 5:11pm On May 07, 2013
Waiting for official statement from BH members on NL. :F

They know themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by zolajpower: 5:11pm On May 07, 2013
HOW MANY MORE TO GO PLEASE? THEY ARE BUNCH OF COWARDS
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by DICKtator: 5:12pm On May 07, 2013
Unfortunately,this is no longer news.
The real news would be "Hundred of Boko Haram member give their lives to Christ"
grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by everyday: 5:15pm On May 07, 2013
What is the government doing when these terrorist are busy killing innocent people.May God help this country
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by strangest(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2013
Na only to tell us about the Baga killings, sahara dey.... JTF abeg wipe dem all off and their supporters, anyone at all that is aiding and abetting such type of useless, brainless eeediots should be wiped off tooo... SHOW NO MERCY...

6 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by strangest(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2013
everyday: What is the government doing when these terrorist are busy killing innocent people.May God help this country

The government fought them at Baga and killed a lot of them with their supporters and some useless Nigerians are shouting that the government should be probed.... Me am shouting that they all be wiped out...

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 07, 2013
I sympathise with the innocent and the defenseless.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by noskeybaba: 5:22pm On May 07, 2013
na police dem go fit attack? make dem visit army and get 'bagaed' wink

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by tejpot(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2013
I thought these people have been wiped out. Did they resurrect?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Yeeyo: 5:33pm On May 07, 2013
Plz yoruba muslim go n preach to northern muslim since u ar readin d same quran plz n plz

11 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by hardbody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2013
I did not know there were humans still living in that part of the country. And by the way, what are police men stil doing in an already lawless enclave? what peace are they providing or who are they protecting? It is sad and unfortunate that some hapless people will fall victim of this blood thirsty vagabonds but in truth, what will any sane person be doing in Borno, Maiduguri or any of those Northern states or regions. Even if i were to be a son of the soil, i will go on self exile never to return until whatever the issues are resolved. Living in that part of the country amounts to awaiting an uncertain death which will almost invariably come, it is just about when it will happen. I sypmathize with the bereaved, not the dead.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by dgitrader(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2013
Thats their local problems, let them continue to make their part of nigeria 'ungorvernable', meanwhile let other parts of nigeria strive for futher sustainable development. LET THE POWER-ADDICTED GAMBARI's continue to self-destruct. After bombing schools, govt offices, banks, telemast, barracks etc, they should not forget to bomb all mansions and luxury cars. Retrogressive jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by ogundokun: 5:42pm On May 07, 2013
I.Joan:
Scores Feared Dead As Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno

Scores of people were feared killed as gunmen, suspected to be Boko Haram members attacked a police barracks in the heart of Borno state, Tuesday.
Details later.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/breaking-news-scores-feared-dead-as-boko-haram-attack-police-barracks-in-borno/
I think boko haram are killing northerners for voting GEJ

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by nijaspace(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2013
strangest:

The government fought them at Baga and killed a lot of them with their supporters and some useless Nigerians are shouting that the government should be probed.... Me am shouting that they all be wiped out...

I agree with you. More troops to Brono state pls.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Policewoman(f): 5:49pm On May 07, 2013
Lord knows I can't work in such a jungle state.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Burger01(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2013
Not a new thing... New thing is when that 'stick shewing' Shekarau's head is brought to the presidential villa, hung on a pole and planted in the entrance to the national assembly.. Aside this, nothing about boko haram is news.

sad
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Police Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 07, 2013
No news! I want to hear News like bokoharam kidnap 4 senators,killed 6 northern governors and rape gej's wife! Dats all

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Army Arrests Many Dislodged Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos / Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.