Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Peter Obi And Rochas Okorocha Who Is Wealthier? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Rochas Okorocha Who Is Wealthier? (4237 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Rochas Okorocha Who Is Wealthier? by VAQAXY: 6:17pm On May 07, 2013
My people of NL, please we have been having a heated argument since morning concerning Obi and Okorocha who is wealthier than the other. If you know the answer please support it with the list of the person's corporate establishments and investment. Thank you

Note: The assessment must be before they joined politics.
Re: Peter Obi And Rochas Okorocha Who Is Wealthier? by VAQAXY: 6:29pm On May 07, 2013
I need this answers fast!!!!
Re: Peter Obi And Rochas Okorocha Who Is Wealthier? by CharliParker: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2013
The man who said let my people go to school free, Rochas
Re: Peter Obi And Rochas Okorocha Who Is Wealthier? by ibrahimdoc: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2013
Peter obi is ten times richer than Okorocha...Okorocha is a noise maker, while perter Obi is a gentle man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Rochas Okorocha Who Is Wealthier? by owolabifunke14(f): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2013
End Time Assessment in an End Time forum. Mods hide and suffer
Re: Peter Obi And Rochas Okorocha Who Is Wealthier? by CharliParker: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Owelle is the best Gov because of his achievement, he help people by giving free education to Imo indegens u know very well that help is the highest investment so Okorocha is wealthier than Obi

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Governors In These States? / I Support June 12 As Democracy Day — Dino Melaye / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Revolutionaries To Capture Gov Ikpeazu As He Fleds To Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.