Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,304 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Makes Someone Want To Be Close To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Someone Want To Be Close To You? (680 Views)

Someone Want To Host My Girl's Birthday / Why Would Someone Want To Be Accepted By Her Friend's Family? / Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Someone Want To Be Close To You? by mamagee3(f): 8:16pm On May 07, 2013
What in your opinion could make someone want to be close to you or your best friend all of a sudden?
Re: What Makes Someone Want To Be Close To You? by IZUKWU(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2013
mama-gee:
What in your opinion could make someone want to be close to you or your best friend all of a sudden?
he wants you or wants something from you.
Re: What Makes Someone Want To Be Close To You? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 07, 2013
Well for me, its just being yourself that is if you have good qualities like being interesting and simple. Faking personality is too much work.
Re: What Makes Someone Want To Be Close To You? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 08, 2013
If he is male, he probably wants to be intimate while if she is female, then I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

....topic For D Ladies... / I'm In Love.... Yet She Said "Sorry Joey, You Are Late" / Kisses And Their Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.