Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent? (863 Views)

OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent? by didiomos: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2008
there is this general view that it normal for a guy to spend and treat a lady nice. In some cases, the other way round is the case. apart from the so called "sugar mummy" or "sugar daddy" thing, to what extent can a lady assist her man?

Is it supposed to be always from the guy to the lady or 50 - 50 or the lady to the man or , ?

i really want to hear from the ladies in particular, to what extent do u think you can go to assiting your man?
Re: Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent? by welli(f): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2008
i personally do not see anything wrong in assisting a guy bt as for me,the first time a guy asks me for financial assistance,dat day i begin to doubt his motives in the relationship.i xpect guys to keep their ego high nd not ask their girls for money no matter wat.wen the girl sees dat u need help,she does not need to be told b4 she helps dats if she wants to.
Re: Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent? by Millionair(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2008
It depends on the love she have for you. The greater the love, the greater the spending

The Sex Therapist
Re: Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent? by almondjoy(f): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2008
Why not? 

He spends on me abi?  To the extent of ma capabilty. . . .I just love to spoil them. . . no strings attached!
Just the kinds of things we should do to please eachother without "bad belle"!

You help each other out when in need and you pamper eachother to the extent of each and everyone's capacity. . . . . . . not a competition. kiss

Beware of users though!
Re: Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent? by SweetSensation(f): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2008
If I understand he is not buoyant enough I did assist him, there is no big deal after all He spend on me too.Its not always left for the men to spend for the girl, the girl can also assist.
Re: Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent? by ashe2(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2008
i feel u spoil a man wen u indulge him wisely i actually did have a boyfriend like dat and i felt since he didnt have as much as i did i could help out wit issues and he just got lazy he actually had d efornttery to tell me to my face dat i know am suppose to be sharing in his responsibilities and i was like wat do u tink i ve bin doing since? u find out dat his hustlin spirit jus dies wen u help him out. on the other hand, love is givin, i guess its becos i loved him i gave and even went the extra mile in giving it all if am to rate it out it should be 70-30 the men 70 the chicks 30 because we gals get that feelin of bin used wen the relationship doesnt work out i always fil like after all i have done for him he still could leave me for anoda gal?and am wonderin wat it was i did wrong or didnt do right? if we would frankly check out the pros and cons Guys dat collect from chicks find out that their chicks kindof always wnt to make the decision they think it shud be dat way,they want it to be dat way and subconciously their money makes it the way they want it on the other hand if the guy is the bringer her opinion could be considered but he wont be anyway manipulated or coerced or put under any pressure to do wat he doesnt want to do.
Wat happened to bin the man in Africa were the male had pride?
there is pride and PRIDE i mean the good one though! i advise the extent can be far above the skies sef once una don marry besides dat NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent? by saucekid(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2008
sorry for y'all in relationships
Re: Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent? by aloib(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2008
wat almondjoy said

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy My Partner Expensive Gifts? / Need An Advice / When Are You Really Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.