Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** (3081 Views)

|««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| / /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ / * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by KillaVerse: 2:56pm On May 17, 2013
KID vx CAPO

*Aggressiveness:KID

*Nameplay:CAPO (kid sure Ignored thix criterial)

*wordplay:KID

*meta4:KID (So many quotablex,thumbx up bro,I love ur creativity)

*flow:CAPO (Both of you werent so impressive with your flows,but i'll manage capo's)

*punches:KID

*opener: KID. . .not like itx hard tho,but i dont dig what capo was driving at,even his rhymes were annoying.

*Closer:KID -Capo,ur closer is stale and not properly executed,in other word. . ."WACK!

Mvgt:LYRICLE KID

*One sided brawl,mtcheeew!*
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by CAPOFIRESTONE: 3:18pm On May 17, 2013
KillaVerse: KID vx CAPO

*Aggressiveness:KID

*Nameplay:CAPO (kid sure Ignored thix criterial)

*wordplay:KID

*meta4:KID (So many quotablex,thumbx up bro,I love ur creativity)

*flow:CAPO (Both of you werent so impressive with your flows,but i'll manage capo's)

*punches:KID

*opener: KID. . .not like itx hard tho,but i dont dig what capo was driving at,even his rhymes were annoying.

*Closer:KID -Capo,ur closer is stale and not properly executed,in other word. . ."WACK!

Mvgt:LYRICLE KID

*One sided brawl,mtcheeew!*

lol..wont say shil until d real u cum awt with ur real acct..#awt 4 nw#
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by KillaVerse: 3:30pm On May 17, 2013
CAPO-FIRESTONE:

lol..wont say shil until d real u cum awt with ur real acct..#awt 4 nw#
plx am not biased o,that was how I saw the battle. . .and besidex,I dont know who lyricle kidd is!
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by CAPOFIRESTONE: 4:15pm On May 17, 2013
KillaVerse:
plx am not biased o,that was how I saw the battle. . .and besidex,I dont know who lyricle kidd is!

lol..already spoken to d pesin behind d mask..nw were d hate cuming from..lol

plz more vote ..even if am to lose..let it to fair..N killa neva said u were biased la..it 1-0...#awt 4 nw# bt plz..if u gat a prob with me..cum awt with ur real acct n stop runing to ur oda acct to say shit there..
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by EasyNaijacom: 4:55pm On May 17, 2013
O'Barz,

So I see you threw a no-show in slow mo, but honestly that flow sounds like it's stuck in a go-slow

Barrack O' Barz? weak choice of name but I hope there's a good reason.
Because it sounds like an obama wanna-be serving time in state hood prison.

I wonder why they paired us cos you're obviously not on my level.
Your struggle bars would even bring shame to the devil

Your words look like stupi.d anagrams,
Why you rappin if you got problems with your diaphragm?
My lines will transform you to a 2 dimensional diagram.
Lava flow, hood brothers call me the fireman.

Need lessons? then sign up on my forum, cos my crew will make you look like a saggy scrotum.

Ugh, it's a cypher, n i'm the decider, your girlfriend, i like her, she calls me the rough rider, contagious inscriber, malicious insider, her body's provider, and her brain's describer.

2 Likes

Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by BarrackoBaRz(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2013
#SCRIPTING...
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by EasyNaijacom: 5:38pm On May 17, 2013
Is there a point? It's past the deadline.
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by BarrackoBaRz(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2013
Diss @ Easynaija...
Lets Talk Boy...
Things are Abuh to get Stumpy/as I wouldn't ask who paired me with thz Grumpy/old stock! Buh watch my Blades pierce the Faggy/Now,i'm a Game freak...right...so i'll leave ''EA Spots'' and Play konami//#sports# ....//
Now,U ain't got a Chance of makin it out Alive...So...
Best stop ya effing Effizzy/cus my blades be swirling Freely/geeks,cons and Vets be admitting Grimly/say ''if peoPLE dey drop dopelines'' surly ''It Is Not EASY''//
8BaRz needed,and u Dropping,Premiums r Few//so I wouldnt drop my Max,so It would be a Minimum Fuss//and watch how u Tread in my Boots Puss// cus I will make u lose current fastER than a Switched off Fuse//
Ya cus I brought my ''C Game'' Nigguh think i'm '' Yatching''... BUH blame it on the Weak Vet...#sea#
U jumped into the Thread,and I saw ur built/the Gay Bros was sure goin to Lose/.AND don't try and follow my path,cus u wouldnt be d Best man ere,even if u ''Followed Suite''//[In Weddings,Best Men dey always follow the Groom who is always on Suits... N we know how to ''follow suite''#]
U really think u worth my 16 barz? Na Mayne...
:
With split Jaws and Limp Limbs/ we sure want to see how U'll spit Raw u Wimp/ and sure even doctors wouldn't admit u as Sick/u always with the wrong Gangs,outcast,tz Polly etisalat if we hear Easy Clicks/ with Peeps//...
So best Laylow/and watch me Slay Slow/ and beta Pray Foe/that ur Family and Friends get ur Corpse... Cus I'll get Clifford Orji to Deliver it bitch...
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by KillaVerse: 8:26pm On May 17, 2013
BARACK vz EASYNAIJA

Mvgt:BARRACK. . .i think its clear. . .and if you Want me to break it down. . .I WILL!
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by EasyNaijacom: 8:50pm On May 17, 2013
ojoawo:

Rules:
No show in battle leads to disqualification
Verses must be posted before the deadline stated.

ojoawo:

*_Easynaija (VS) Barrack O'barz
Deadline: 17th May, 2013. 5pm.

@KillaVerse, that shouldn't even be your line of argument. A deadline was stated 5 days ago. *5 whole days*, and someone still missed their deadline. I dont care if my verse was better, the point is, he missed the deadline.... Unless this battle was organised for charity or you're just a child.
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by Kyllahmc(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2013
lols. . . Defeat sha e dey pain well well
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by Meta4element(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2013
Una Neva drop verds 4 ma brawl....oh did i boddyßag ma oponent dat no verds iz needed? grin
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by ojoawo(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2013
Easynaija wins via n show, barack yu cudnt beat d deadline.. Buh hang around 4 la8r fins
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by c0nsultant: 2:38pm On May 18, 2013
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by mikuz(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2013
c0nsultant:
lolz guy u blind o. Dat guy post na mumbo jumbo. Easynaija murder am no be small.
Are you taking this tourney serious?
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by BarrackoBaRz(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2013
Deadline Was 5:00pm... BUH I indicated #SCRIPTING# by 5:31pm...n that was to show that I was actually conscious of the Deadline, so I still scripted and submited,not expecting any fuss over 30 mins Lateness... For God sake some people don't show up @ all... And Easynaija,U only complaining cus if these Judges are to Verd,U don't stand a F*** chance... So why am I on Standby instead of the Judges Judging the Drops
Re: ****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** by sleakid(m): 2:31am On May 20, 2013
Sup ojoawo..
Add up
271A2378

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 16 Bars For "hybrid-x" / The Game Or 5o Cent? / Official Battle Rap Music Download Thread. Ask And Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.