Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

* * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * (2735 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| / /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

* * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Kinezeala(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm, Sunday 3rd August 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by kr0ne(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Check check check! Airmark, can we drop by 8:30? Almost done...
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by airmark(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
kr0ne: Check check check! Airmark, can we drop by 8:30? Almost done...

Drop then i follow suit.
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by kr0ne(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
I'm in a mood to kill. . . a thug with guns n swords/
I 'swing fists at will'. . . . to hurt and drop your jaws/
so when I send 'bullets to air' . . .it's 'not a warning shot'!!

. . .he once kissed my boots in our past feud/
but it's time I eliminate the goon in a battle/ . . .truth, I'm barely a Christian. . . . . but y'all witness me coming before Mark like the book of Matthew!

. . now sit while I school you. . . . hearken and learn!/
mets, rhymes and flow . . .I'm 'perfect' with 'em/ but you can't spar with the vets/
coz ur verses are hardly needed/ . . . .like hospital and cops in the garden of Eden!

. . .though at the joint we all cool/
but I advice you to get a face cover . .coz if I hurl fists on you/ the only 'sensible thing' you'll spit back is your 'wisdom tooth'!!!

watch your step. . . .but in case I miss your foot . . .
. . . my thugs will find you. . .even right before ya brothers/ just recall I warned ya/
you may hide under 'AICCO roof'. . . .
but won't get an 'insurance cover'!!

. . . .they say you're mod here, but it's a surprise u ain't valiant/ coz we see Mark much at the corner like he's "finding his balance"/ although he put this fight on ground' . . . . . I still doubt you would 'rise to the challenge'!

. . .and your rhyming is garbage!

. . .that's why I'll be coming with more gunshots/ we know you're scared of battles. . . but prefer to rattle. . .
as you've had more "pull outs" than teens fu_king without condom!

. . .even ur frees are boring/
right here. .niggas be dropping cool flow like winter morning/ while you stay more hidden than your sister's undies/
bro, you're just going 'senile' . . . . . .
a river tourist!

. . .compared to this dwarf, my stance is a mansion tall/ I shake crowds with ma thunderous drops/ coz d.ope lyrics is what I have passions for/
your 'bars' never 'move us'. . . . they're filled with 'weak punches' like an amateur club!

. . . . . bow now and shiver/
or I'll let my 'bar beek you' and dish you out for dinner/ I can exhale heated lines and bound this riff raff/ coz Kr0ne is the hellraiser, and proudly a killer/
but when people say 'Mark is hot' . . . . . .
he's down with fever!!

. . .and since you're inclined to remain shallow and wack/ . . . . . I'll confetti ur spine and make you swallow the shards/ rip ur chest, flush ur 'organs down the drain'. . . . . . . .drop u there all the same. . . ..
Now you can follow your heart!!

15 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by airmark(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Krone lied he was happy and proud of his son
kr0ne:
smile, I'm a happy dad, proud of my son/

Kr0ne studying ibime since 2008

kr0ne:
Nah! I don't think so. The NL style was birthed by Ibime himself. I've seen his old verses as far back as 2008. He was doing, at least, 3 lines for one bar

But what moniker was he using then? As he registered the present Kr0ne on june 27, 2014 check : https://www.nairaland.com/kr0ne
Kr0ne is sex-starved, on nairaland he was asking for hymen:
kr0ne:
Virgin Mary tongue
Let's see your hymen

Kr0ne said he copied and saved my verses on ffr after the data loss he voluntarily showed me:
kr0ne: Airmark,
Still around, bro. But the schedule always tight like a virgin. The attack was a big blow to all of us, many data lost. Meanwhile, I copied some of ur lines during our rebuttal ish. . …
.<he posted my verse>

Self-destructive, krone, he is/he can get blown with ease/ but dolt wanna go in peace/via his own faeces/force his mouth, throw in s,hits/when they say K is chronically ill … he is about to die of crohn’s disease!!!/

Looser’s been here 2008, he mentioned/studying ibime since inception/this year coined new name for redemption /without ‘posting bill’…. his moniker gon die unannounced in detention!!!/

i throw ‘pounds’ around, heavy weight glad/Kr0ne, feather-weight, he remains sad/son not proud of him, even the unborn crying, gee’s a failed ‘dad’!!!/

K can be devoured easily by the beast and meek/always scared of fists and kicks/murk me?, he cant go through the ‘thick and thin’/cant climb the peak and win/wife deserts him, his ‘shaft’ is weak and lean!!!/

dimwit is not really g,ay/ one fashion store or another that’s where we ‘see K’/ he aint buyin wares nor picking chains/Nitwit fundling dolls’ b,oobs in display!!!/

on ffr I grossly rocked his level/he took a ‘fast lane’ , pygmy get crushed in lent too/
sliced into 20, there is score to settle/ Now like careless cook covering his tracks……I throw him away burnt with the kettle!!!/

When I go vocal, its fearsome/Y’all will think the f00l and gazza peeps share slum/
cos i communicate horror into his ear drum/ spoil his ear peace, body mangled with ‘AIR’ bomb!!!/

Like Italians stole each libyan ship/ my verse on ffr , kr0ne read, pick and keep/shiits I throw he licks and sleep/i fix poisonous nails, sucker gets choked with finger tips!!!/

What he brought, ‘bore hole’, f00l claimed excellently he did well/
my flows flush fagg into his drilled shell/Satan will think Kwashiorkor killed K…..when gee reaches hell!!!/

Kr0ne cant blaze above ground/his shot on ffr looked frail at 1st round/
if he claims he has an ‘athletic body’…. its because he ‘runs underground’ when my gun sounds!!!/

textees can cop the stats/I’ve topped battles while nigga comes with mat/
Ask ‘achebe of rap’ , my ‘novel’ lines made the t,wat ‘duff his hat’/ I quickly land an axe….. ‘split skull apart’!!!/

Wont let ‘K be’, my swift reaction tight/ like blocking suarez to nick a ‘‘thousand ‘bytes’ ’’/
if asked who turned his greener pastures white?/Mark my name … am the wicked ‘armoured knight’!!!/

10 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
mikuz, kinezeala we are done.
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by kr0ne(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
airmark: Krone lied he was happy and proud of his son

Kr0ne studying ibime since 2008

But what moniker was he using then? As he registered the present Kr0ne on june 27, 2014 check : https://www.nairaland.com/kr0ne
Kr0ne is sex-starved, on nairaland he was asking for hymen:

Kr0ne said he copied and saved my verses on ffr after the data loss he voluntarily showed me:

Self-destructive, krone, he is/he can get blown with ease/ but dolt wanna go in peace/via his own faeces/force his mouth, throw in s,hits/when they say K is chronically ill … he is about to die of crohn’s disease!!!/

Looser’s been here 2008, he mentioned/studying ibime since inception/this year coined new name for redemption /without ‘posting bill’…. his moniker gon die unannounced in detention!!!/

i throw ‘pounds’ around, heavy weight glad/Kr0ne, feather-weight, he remains sad/son not proud of him, even the unborn crying, gee’s a failed ‘dad’!!!/

K can be devoured easily by the beast and meek/always scared of fists and kicks/murk me?, he cant go through the ‘thick and thin’/cant climb the peak and win/wife deserts him, his ‘shaft’ is weak and lean!!!/

dimwit is not really g,ay/ one fashion store or another that’s where we ‘see K’/ he aint buyin wares nor picking chains/Nitwit fundling dolls’ b,oobs in display!!!/

on ffr I grossly rocked his level/he took a ‘fast lane’ , pygmy get crushed in lent too/
sliced into 20, there is score to settle/ Now like careless cook covering his tracks……I throw him away burnt with the kettle!!!/

When I go vocal, its fearsome/Y’all will think the f00l and gazza peeps share slum/
cos i communicate horror into his ear drum/ spoil his ear peace, body mangled with ‘AIR’ bomb!!!/

Like Italians stole each libyan ship/ my verse on ffr , kr0ne read, pick and keep/shiits I throw he licks and sleep/i fix poisonous nails, sucker gets choked with finger tips!!!/

What he brought, ‘bore hole’, f00l claimed excellently he did well/
my flows flush fagg into his drilled shell/Satan will think Kwashiorkor killed K…..when gee reaches hell!!!/

Kr0ne cant blaze above ground/his shot on ffr looked frail at 1st round/
if he claims he has an ‘athletic body’…. its because he ‘runs underground’ when my gun sounds!!!/

textees can cop the stats/I’ve topped battles while nigga comes with mat/
Ask ‘achebe of rap’ , my ‘novel’ lines made the t,wat ‘duff his hat’/ I quickly land an axe….. ‘split skull apart’!!!/

Wont let ‘K be’, my swift reaction tight/ like blocking suarez to nick a ‘‘thousand ‘bytes’ ’’/
if asked who turned his greener pastures white?/Mark my name … am the wicked ‘armoured knight’!!!/
Quote mine too. So we can sleep in peace grin
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by airmark(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
kr0ne:
Quote mine too. So we can sleep in peace grin

kr0ne: I'm in a mood to kill. . . a thug with guns n swords/
I 'swing fists at will'. . . . to hurt and drop your jaws/
so when I send 'bullets to air' . . .it's 'not a warning shot'!!

. . .he once kissed my boots in our past feud/
but it's time I eliminate the goon in a battle/ . . .truth, I'm barely a Christian. . . . . but y'all witness me coming before Mark like the book of Matthew!

. . now sit while I school you. . . . hearken and learn!/
mets, rhymes and flow . . .I'm 'perfect' with 'em/ but you can't spar with the vets/
coz ur verses are hardly needed/ . . . .like hospital and cops in the garden of Eden!

but I advice you to get a face cover . .coz if I hurl fists on you/ the only 'sensible thing' you'll spit back is your 'wisdom tooth'!!!

watch your step. . . .but in case I miss your foot . . .
. . . my thugs will find you. . .even right before ya brothers/ just recall I warned ya/
but won't get an 'insurance cover'!!

. . . .they say you're mod here, but it's a surprise u ain't valiant/ coz we see Mark much at the corner like he's "finding his balance"/ although he put this fight on ground' . . . . . I still doubt you would 'rise to the challenge'!
and your rhyming is garbage!

. . .that's why I'll be coming with more gunshots/ we know you're scared of battles. . . but prefer to rattle. . .
as you've had more "pull outs" than teens fu_king without condom!

. . .even ur frees are boring/
right here. .niggas be dropping cool flow like winter morning/ while you stay more hidden than your sister's undies/
bro, you're just going 'senile' . . . . . .
a river tourist!

. . .compared to this dwarf, my stance is a mansion tall/ I shake crowds with ma thunderous drops/ coz d.ope lyrics is what I have passions for/
your 'bars' never 'move us'. . . . they're filled with 'weak punches' like an amateur club!

. . . . . bow now and shiver/
or I'll let my 'bar beek you' and dish you out for dinner/ I can exhale heated lines and bound this riff raff/ coz Kr0ne is the hellraiser, and proudly a killer/
but when people say 'Mark is hot' . . . . . .
he's down with fever!!

. . .and since you're inclined to remain shallow and wack/ . . . . . I'll confetti ur spine and make you swallow the shards/ rip ur chest, flush ur 'organs down the drain'. . . . . . . .drop u there all the same. . . ..
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by kr0ne(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
airmark:

Nah! Airmark, u didn't include the last line na. Haba
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Guykhena(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
oboy,hmm
My verds coming up tomorrow,my eyes kinda heavy now..
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by airmark(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
kr0ne:
Nah! Airmark, u didn't include the last line na. Haba

sorry , done
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Ibime(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Good stuffs. Openers both heavy. Both had a good first 8 punches, then tailed off slightly.

I'll come back with my verds later to avoid swaying.

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by PaulThor: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
sorry to distract but i hve a lil question... Why is my reply button not displaying on ffr?? Does dat mean am banned again??
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by kr0ne(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
PaulThor: sorry to distract but i hve a lil question... Why is my reply button not displaying on ffr?? Does dat mean am banned again??
Airmark please check this
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Guykhena(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
PaulThor: sorry to distract but i hve a lil question... Why is my reply button not displaying on ffr?? Does dat mean am banned again??
The thread was locked
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Open for votes . . .

Loonat11k, Guykhena, EmaPrince, Jigsawkillah, Thundestorm, Krizzkutz

Please your time and wisdom is needed here. Thanks!
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
smh
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Limerick: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Boy O' Boy! - See Punches

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by LooNat11kk: 1:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Lol I Never Knew Krone Was This Good, Lol prolly cos this is the first verse of his i actually read, and Airmark, lol this is ur best battle verse ever. Would be back to vote tho, props to ya'll

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by rayopt(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2014
wtf!
airmark got vhiz tho'
. .d 'crohn' ish. . .d 'scores/gross' ish. .d 'vocal/ear peace' ish. . .d 'poisonous nail/finger-tips' ish. .and d kilobyte ish all worked well for a good kill grin . . .
i fink krone waz playin soft wit d punch tho

kr0ne: now sit while I school you. . . . hearken and
learn!/
mets, rhymes and flow . . .I'm 'perfect' with
'em/ but you can't spar with the vets/
coz ur verses are hardly needed/ . . . .like
hospital and cops in the garden of Eden!
but I advice you to get a face cover . .coz if I
hurl fists on you/ the only 'sensible thing' you'll
spit back is your 'wisdom tooth'!!!
watch your step. . . .but in case I miss your
foot . . .
. . . my thugs will find you. . .even right before
ya brothers/ just recall I warned ya/
but won't get an 'insurance cover'

all vhiz sounds lyk a friendly warnin. . . smh sha

xcept for his closer
kr0ne: . .and since you're inclined to remain shallow
and wack/ . . . . . I'll confetti ur spine and make
you swallow the shards/ rip ur chest, flush ur
'organs down the drain'. . . . . . . .drop u there
all the same. . . ..

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2014
Can I vote?
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by airmark(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2014
mikuz: Can I vote?

I think so

Ibime
emaprince
mikuz
Ema Prince
theprekky
Thunderstorm
Loonat11k
jigsawkillah
rayopt
PaulThor
demsid
ojoawo
Krizzkutz
fuckyouhard
LooNat11kk
Limerick
elvisonjack2
elymaxiimus
giiyaz
guykhena
Teddybiyasi

Your verdicts needed pls
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

I think so

Please what about Kr0ne?

You know this is the same thing that caused a fight between the both of us last time I gave a verdict in his battle.

I need to know if its okay by him for me to vote before trouble ll start, cos like Cooger I risk getting chased away from this place if that happens!

Troublemakers ll no longer be given a chance to stay here any longer!
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
mikuz:

Please what about Kr0ne?

You know this is the same thing that caused a fight between the both of us last time I gave a verdict in his battle.

I need to know if its okay by him for me to vote before trouble ll start, cos like Cooger I risk getting chased away from this place if that happens!

Troublemakers ll no longer be given a chance to stay here any longer!

Well i can't actually speak for him, Ibut I don't think he can go against you voting. Both of us are matured to take verdict which ever way it goes.
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by teddybiyasi(f): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmmm where will I even start from

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

Well i can't actually speak for him, Ibut I don't think he can go against you voting. Both of us are matured to take verdict which ever way it goes.

Please open FFR. I got some fresh bars I want to unleash on Ibime. He won't survive the onslaught!
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by armadeo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
I applaud this guys. Keep it up.

Jeez see rhymes.
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by deathstroke(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
gosh...

nice airmark....

but krone killd it...

CN I vote?

(1) (2)

The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 / The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / Caution! Ill Netcess Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.