Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance (9885 Views)

Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide / Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion / Jonathan Is Not To Blame, Reno Omokri Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 08, 2013
" the Jonathan administration has nonetheless increased generation from the 2800 MWs it met on ground to the present 4500 MWs Nigeria generates today a 35% improvement. But that is not even the main story. This administration has kept faith with the Roadmap to Power Sector Reforms that the President launched on August 22nd 2010 which in summary charted a course for the privatization of the nation's power sector".

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 08, 2013
uupgrade: cum 2019 gej al d way. Haters go die

MY BROTHER DEM GO PKEME!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Rhino5dm: 5:07pm On May 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by qwest(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2013
We should juxtapose the 'achievements' of GEJ to that of the first tenure of OBJ and rightfully, that of IBB's. IBB encountered a period of low oil prices, decreasing revenue and austerity, yet the roads and bridges (like the third mainland), infrastructural estab lishment (completion of Abj) amongst other things. If GEJ and his cohorts keep holding tenaciously to the completion of the Lagos-Kano rail, awarded and conceived by OBJ's regime; or the executive passage of an award for the establishment of universities not even fully started, private renal treatment centre, among other things as an achievement, we really must question such. Given that with the low resources IBB had to work and his achievements, Nigerians have branded his a failed government; one has to wonder at what to brand GEJ's with the abundance of revenue at his disposal?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 08, 2013
Rossikk: [size=25pt]THERE'S NOTHING AS ANNOYING AND IRRITATING AS SOMEBODY LIVING IN LONDON, AND WRITING TO CRITICISE DEVELOPMENTS IN NIGERIA - A PLACE HE KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ITS DEVELOPMENT.[/size]

What else do u expect from the desperate opposition APC this time around, the billions in naira from Western states is used in sponsoring article against the GEJ administration from abroad and some local media. That is why people like Sawsore or whatever is name is, the silly sahara guy can sit in the States and on Aljazeera and say rubbish about his country Nigeria.
But alas! some of us know better that most of the foul and smelling language against the man GEJ is more of envy of his achievement
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by laoma15(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2013
Where is Mr. Reno based please? Is he aware of the terrible state of Lagos-Ibadan Express-way? why don't we like to take to corrections? Nigeria simply does not have any modern infrastructure. No Road, No light, No Airports, No Schools, No Job, No water e.t.c.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Newcrescent(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Adekoya forgot to tell his British audience that while it may be true that Nigeria still does not generate enough electricity for its population, the Jonathan administration has nonetheless increased generation from the 2800 MWs it met on ground to the present 4500 MWs Nigeria generates today a 35% improvement. But that is not even the main story. This administration has kept faith with the Roadmap to Power Sector Reforms that the President launched on August 22nd 2010 which in summary charted a course for the privatization of the nation's power sector.

This particular question should be responded to by our amiable Nairalanders. As electricity improved in your area? for me we hardly see the light? Your Jolanther is a complete failure.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 08, 2013
Ozin:

What else do u expect from the desperate opposition APC this time around, the billions in naira from Western states is used in sponsoring article against the GEJ administration from abroad and some local media. That is why people like Sawsore or whatever is name is, the silly sahara guy can sit in the States and on Aljazeera and say rubbish about his country Nigeria.
But alas! some of us know better that most of the foul and smelling language against the man GEJ is more of envy of his achievement

E jor, who let this dog out?

What's your laptop ID number?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 08, 2013
maninmood:

You are beaf. You are Reno. Thank you!

Why u no go know when u be winsh
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by eagleeye2: 5:19pm On May 08, 2013
Any person who speaks against Jonathan belongs to the opposition party.
The Shoe Less One has joined the elites, so he doesn't give A DAMN about the rest of us.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

E jor, who let this dog out?

What's your laptop ID number?

I don't expect anything good from someone with beads in her Y-A-N-S-H. Mumu like u!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 08, 2013
I no go lie... If no be say I be naija guy and I Sabi as e dey go...Reno's write up was very convincing...

The nigga is charmer...with the tongue of a snake...

Okupe and Abati can learn from this Reno boy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by mekaboy(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2013
The truth is that jonathan is trying but the north has covered his works with smoke from boko haram bombs. So Nigerians can hardly see the good work because of the smoke up north.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 08, 2013
Ozin:

I don't expect anything good from someone with beads in her Y-A-N-S-H. Mumu like u!

You don't? You're just homosexual, nothing wrong with that.

Soldier, what's your laptop ID #?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=Ileke-IdI]

Soldier, what's your laptop ID #?[/

And what is wrong with being an homosexual, u daughter of a dog!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Soldier, what's your laptop ID #?

TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING AN HOMOSEXUAL COMPARED TO BEING A DAUGHTER OF A DOG!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 08, 2013
Ozin: And what is wrong with being an homosexual, u daughter of a dog!!!

What was your JAMB score?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 08, 2013
Ozin:

TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING AN HOMOSEXUAL COMPARED TO BEING A DAUGHTER OF A DOG!!!

Since you're both, nothing wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Since you're both, nothing wrong with it

Bloody Bit--ch, Must I be on the same political page with u, Oloriburuku, Omo Aja lason like you
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 08, 2013
Ozin:

Bloody Bit--ch, Must I be on the same political page with u, Oloriburuku, Omo Aja lason like you

Back to my initial question, who unlocked your cage?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 08, 2013
jackbauersballs: I no go lie... If no be say I be naija guy and I Sabi as e dey go...Reno's write up was very convincing...

The nigga is charmer...with the tongue of a snake...

Okupe and Abati can learn from this Reno boy
same with me too !!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

YOUR DAD, The DOG did!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by deletrue: 5:42pm On May 08, 2013
When i come across great personalities like this man called Reno Omori i feel very relaxed. Am more than happy especially when i think of my last son who just scored 243 in the last jamb exams. When some nigerians who we thing are reasonable, what come to mind is aimless future. Why? Their comments clearly show that they are the begining and end of foolishness. This also includes popular pastors leading very big congregations, etc., thus leading one to think of the future of youths like my child.
Go through this thread again, it is the type that definently reduces the blood pressure of patrotic nigerians. Thanks, Reno. You are great. I will not forget your oratory excellence. You are simply great.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 08, 2013
Ozin:

YOUR DAD, The DOG did!!!

Why would my dad unlock your cage? Was he buying you as a guard dog or as a house pet? grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

I am not going to because of lazy bones like you who expect to get everything from the FG, ignoring their state Government and LG by sitting all night here and deal with you because of the time difference between where I am and Nigeria. I live in a country where those we hold accountable are-: 90% state Government, 5% LG and FG 5%. So hold your non performing state government responsible for your misery. Will go to sleep now and come back to you Bi-tch tomorrow. Omo Aja!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by muredo(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2013
redcliff: [size=30pt]Reno Omokri please in the name of my ancestors can you just shut.up. Nigeria is tired of you, Asari Dokubo, Femi Fani Kayode, Tonto Dike, El-Rufai, Dino Melaye's Rantings on the web. Please.[/size]
My guy laugh want kill me for here o,haba!!! You hit the eyebull,thumb up

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 08, 2013
Ozin:

I am not going to because of lazy bones like you who expect to get everything from the FG, ignoring their state Government and LG by sitting all night here and deal with you because of the time difference between where I am and Nigeria. I live in a country where those we hold accountable are-: 90% state Government, 5% LG and FG 5%. So hold your non performing state government responsible for your misery. Will go to sleep now and come back to you Bi-tch tomorrow. Omo Aja!!!

Bla bla bla.....your laptop ID # please?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by muredo(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2013
librangyps: Bad press on Jonathan have truly overshadowed his major achievements. I must confess, I never knew d ore road has been completed.
When was that?is that one a road or death trap,who is fooling who?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by muredo(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2013
Emperoh: Everything to make your boss look good.
But i do like the Reno Omokri of a man to tell me how effective the supposed Lagos-Kano rail line is and if will take a ride on the route as an alternative means.

Of all the rents govt collects from oil and the IGR is generates, if the above are all it could do, then i must say failure could be an outdated vocabulary compare to Goodluck Jonathan!
very simple question that need urgent answer from GCFR AND HIS COHORT

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by muredo(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2013
A-ZeD:
I read the guys piece and he gave GEJ a C in power and infrastructure but an F in health, security and education.

The recent jamb results gives credence to the F in education
Boko Haram gives credence to the F in security

As for health with all the imporvements Reno is talking about, why wasn't Patience treated in Nigeria?
Abi o
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by theripper3: 6:05pm On May 08, 2013
Dis Nigga Reno Omokri is eloquent. Dude works hard for his money.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance by kabba7(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=maninmood]

You are beaf. You are Reno. Thank you![

Being trying for days to convince an Igbo friend who mistakenly named his boy Jonathan that name is not a particularly good choice ,the wife has agree to changee the foolish name I will take him on this piece today at the mammy after beer just hoping he do the right thing ( give the lad a better name ) early to avoid disaster , if he fail that boy will curse him when he grow up .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions Paving Stone Production Line. pics added. / Netanyahu Likely To Attend Summit In Nigeria By End Of Yea / Igbo Must Produce President In 2023 –Senator Hope Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.