Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) (26021 Views)

Tweet Fight Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji / Don Jazzy And Edris Abdulkareem Tweet Fight / Tweet Fight : Banky W And Wizkid Exchange Words On Twitter(see Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 08, 2013
Rip dude. What a cute one
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2013
xxxifyxxx: So after insulting Linda Ikeji, what next?

Few times she gets wrong news, most times, she doesn't. Accept it and move on.

Initially, they suspected a black dude as the Boston bomber, US police, CNN etc apologised and moved on when they found the real bombers. On the other hand, Nigerians use all the bad words in the world just to prove their point all because she made a mistake? She probably thought her source was reliable but oops it was a mistake. She has apologised.

Nigerians should learn to be calm. The insults are mainly because some Nigerians are pained because she earns a lot of money from blogging. LOL.

#myopinion
yes she got it wrong, but what annoyed me was even the apology. Who on earths starts an apology with LOL and claims to be sorry. If this was another susan peters issue, I wouldn't even mind but this is someone's death for crying out loud, she should have some respect for the dead and make sure her stories a right the next time

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by lat4real: 7:12pm On May 08, 2013
xxxifyxxx:

My point is clearly stated there. I didn't write in French.

Students are angry because she published false story and you wrote about people hating her because she earns big from blogging. Any similarities?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Ardedaryor(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2013
she won coz traffic nw
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by xxxifyxxx(f): 7:35pm On May 08, 2013
lat4real:

Students are angry because she published false story and you wrote about people hating her because she earns big from blogging. Any similarities?

Hey! Hey! Is it only about money I wrote about? Anyway, the bottom line is that the heavy insults weren't necessary. Everyone makes mistakes and Linda quickly cleared the air. We don't't even know if it was a mistake or not as stated in her blog here http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2013/05/covenant-university-student-ndubuisi_8.html?m=1
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by mamiel: 7:40pm On May 08, 2013
please it is easy to bring bloggers like Linda to their knee, if we all simply boycot her blog for as simple as one week, thereby bringing her traffic to a halt, she will become a nobody within the snap of a finger. Peeps lets do this.l
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 08, 2013
But they don't allow phones or mobile Internet in that school na?

Prepare for Mass Expulsions
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 08, 2013
when did covenant university students start making use of phones, or even the internet? they should face their books! grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Input(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2013
CU boys are not smiling ooo....see how they are bashing linda.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>LooOol"@<a href="https://twitter.com/gabesu">gabesu</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23LindaLies">#LindaLies</a> Man hangs himself inside gutter with thread""</p>&mdash; slizzy (@damasly) <a href="https://twitter.com/damasly/status/332198664258871297">May 8, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Na wash!! Haha"@<a href="https://twitter.com/its_d_money">its_d_money</a>: Rick ross confesses that he if from Enugu <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23Lindalies">#Lindalies</a>"</p>&mdash; AkumA™ (@aiordizzy) <a href="https://twitter.com/aiordizzy/status/332198598563491840">May 8, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>You know! "@<a href="https://twitter.com/imade_ustare">imade_ustare</a>: Jay Z confesses that he is from Akwa Ibom <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23Lindalies">#Lindalies</a>"</p>&mdash; Mr Flintstone MAY 19 (@dat_swankydude) <a href="https://twitter.com/dat_swankydude/status/332198271567159296">May 8, 2013</a></blockquote>
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Input(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2013
new word....lindalie,e.g why did you lindalie to me?
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by peziz(f): 7:56pm On May 08, 2013
Oh! they are allowed to use ipads and ipods, laptops and computers. Free access to a wireless network. So yes they make use of the internet.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by toluxa1(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2013
I thought CU students don't use phones? How dem come flood twitter lyk dat?
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by tellwisdom: 8:12pm On May 08, 2013
FlirtyKaren: oh oh!!
Na you e remain..the day wey I go hear sey I'm a billionaire eh ...even ur boyfriend no go help u dat daysad
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by lovetterrison(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2013
Imanuelle: I wanted to write something , but then, seun's 21 commandments pops out.

No wahala .

seun is a dictator A.K.A GADAFFI
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Abbott(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2013
Like this new commenting regime. We need an eIRON-HAND. No more tribalism and insults.
SEUN Osewa for 2015 or else we decimate Nigeria....blah lah ah
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by jaymdee(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2013
T-john:
Ngwa nu Linda, time for you to face the heat.

But seriously, try and confirm your stories before posting them.

How could you say now that he committed suicide, the next minute you said he drown, why not wait and get the full report before posting? You will soon loose credibility.

Biko, which credibility?
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 08, 2013
are they on vacation? i thought they are not allowed to use cellphones in sschool.... nursery school students tweeting... thats interesting.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by kolamilan(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2013
Na lie sell pass
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by bjstardom(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2013
mamiel: please it is easy to bring bloggers like Linda to their knee, if we all simply boycot her blog for as simple as one week, thereby bringing her traffic to a halt, she will become a nobody within the snap of a finger. Peeps lets do this.l

FYI google can't ban sum1 like lindaikeji again cuz they gain from her too, and there a̶̲̥̅̊r̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ aslo some stage in blogging where U̶̲̥̅̊ won't get banned, if U̶̲̥̅̊ try †☺ boycott her blog u are definitely making her richer and whenever she suspects there some foul play on her google ads she would suspend her adsense for the heat to go down, my B̲̣̣̣̥я̥o̲̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥α̇̇̇̊ dat ur strategy can't work. Meanwhile A̶̲̥̅♏ not abusing u oooo
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 08, 2013
;DCovenant student shud go take sum chill pill and tink abt wat dey wud du wen dey get awt off skul cos its obvious dat deris no job and lin lin is doing her joooor I still love me sum lin lin
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by thoniann(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2013
which kain rules be dis? na pickin i be? seun,take time ooo.... dis nairaland job don dey too enter ur head.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 08, 2013
mamiel: please it is easy to bring bloggers like Linda to their knee, if we all simply boycot her blog for as simple as one week, thereby bringing her traffic to a halt, she will become a nobody within the snap of a finger. Peeps lets do this.l
. How on earth wud u b planing on bringing sum1 down? Jeezzz if u are planing on linda's down fall menh just consider ursef not been progressive .....instead of planing on how u will b succesful may god forgive u...and f.y.I lin lin is number1 blogger u can't stop d tracffeek on her blog so bro take sum seat and tink abt ur mysreble life
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by moneyhungry(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

As in e don tey wey yansh get centre parting!!!!!
ur yansh get center party?.... as in party dey always happen for d center of ur yansh?
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by moneyhungry(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2013
the_ripper3: Oyedepo go soon seize all dose their blackberry, dose small small children go kneel down beg as usual.
he doesn't seize it from us... we always pay our private jet fee every Sunday. he said he is our father.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by moneyhungry(m): 10:05pm On May 08, 2013
no. d Bible said we should be our brother's keeper. linda is my brother ( muscle mummy) so i will keep her amebo alive.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by bigtt76(f): 10:12pm On May 08, 2013
Like serious ....tot CU students not supposed to have a mobile phone on campus? Its a sin broda s
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by moneyhungry(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2013
Input: new word....lindalie,e.g why did you lindalie to me?
WRONG. ^^^
the association of English language just confirmed that the word 'LINDA' shall henceforth replace the word 'LIE'.
Nigerians take note.
EXAMPLES:
-why did u LINDA to me?.
-you are LINDARING to me.
-you are a LINDARER.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by lawizle(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

As in e don tey wey yansh get centre parting!!!!!

Looking @ yur pix I go tink say you no dey mess sef...c wetin just comot ya mouth...
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by lawizle(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2013
bigtt76: Like serious ....tot CU students not supposed to have a mobile phone on campus? Its a sin broda s

Why only brodaz, worof dose dem big butte.d sisters?
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by ayobase(m): 10:41pm On May 08, 2013
What's the difference between Drowning and Committing Suicide?

Its a suicide mission when u engage in dangerous and life terminating projects!

A good swimmer wouldn't drown, unless........
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by ayobase(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2013
bigtt76: Like serious ....tot CU students not supposed to have a mobile phone on campus? Its a sin broda s

Was almost saying that, but Lappy is allowed!
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Indifferent(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2013
I really want to know, how do these bloggers make their money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Wishes Flavour A Happy Father’s Day Celebration / Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" / Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.