Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? (3391 Views)

What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? / When Last Did You Pray For Your Country? / How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by blackmale(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2013
the prayer tht we have been praying for them so far nko?...we need to act on them,,,,nigerians too rely on prayer for everything...
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by eriegua83: 10:47am On May 09, 2013
Repent too tey, na death I dey decree for all of them head. Thiefing Oloshi. How many dictatorial decree I break. I dey wait for d ban.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by daylae(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2013
If praying for them to repent 'll affect positively,then who wouldn't? Who bears the brunt if you don't?!

But we should never relent on holding them accountable.
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 09, 2013
Pray for yourself first
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by shgam(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2013
Capital NO, but i can pray 4 my country
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by Nuzo1(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2013
If prayer does work in such avoidable situations, then I rather pray that they be caught and sent to kirikiri.
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by vanstanzy(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2013
Sweet!!! grin grin grin Nairaland is becoming a primary school of some sorts. grin Whats with all the rules?? shocked shocked

To answer the question, of course i'll pray for our politicians because they are humans and are capable of repentance unlike the devil "who has reached a point of no return" and isn't capable of repentance anymore.
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by uju22(f): 11:22am On May 09, 2013
Yes i would continue to pray for my Country and politicians
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 09, 2013
Stupid ish.
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by mekus74: 11:32am On May 09, 2013
...That is the problem with us. We are all waiting for God to come down from heaven to take care of all wrongs including the repair of bad roads, NEPA, security etc. If the Arabs waited for their "Oga on top" to do same for them, the Arab spring would not have been a success. Guys!! we need to take our destiny in our own hands. The politicians don't need any of our prayers. Instead we are the ones that need prayers

3 Likes

Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by IGBOSON1: 11:33am On May 09, 2013
We've been praying since the 70s mate! Either God is busy with more deserving people, or he answers our prayers and we're too busy bickering and fighting to realise it.

Rather what our politicians need is a healthy dose of beatings to help realign their moral compass.....kinda like the northerners do to their politicians on a regular basis.
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 09, 2013
The least corrupt countries on earth have a large number of people who don't believe in God, while some of the most corrupt countries are also the most religious. What does that tell us?
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 09, 2013
I pray for them sometimes but i think the masses need more prayers than the politcians.
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by elbinmanny(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2013
I'm a christian! I'm I suppose to comment on Sharialand?
*Team-Deactivation button#
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by MillionDollars: 12:46pm On May 09, 2013
pray?? D only time i wld pray is wen i ava family member in govt... Shikena
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by lain: 1:47pm On May 09, 2013
I would rather pray for them to be destroyed
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by BodyKiss(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2013
godlyguy: Just wanting to know if they deserve our prayers!

Just wanting to know if you have a brain. You should demand they change, not pray they change.
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by Samabu07(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2013
I would rather pray for the conversion of Lucifer. Oh yes its so impossible, so is the prayers to Politicians.
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by KESIMOLEE: 2:28pm On May 09, 2013
i dey mad embarassed
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by Haslad(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2013
No matter the prayer you do for them, they will not change and its better to swear or put more course on them. shikena
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by churific(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2013
The bible say to pray for our leaders...it's that simple. It didnt say what kind of prayer so the format is really up to me
Re: Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? by vanstanzy(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2013
KESIMO LEE:
i dey mad embarassed

Most likely... Yes! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Programmed To Be An Accident / Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? / Rccg: Impoverishing The Parish; Embellishing The Hq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.