Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Sex In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex In Marriage (1231 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In Marriage by pardechevuex(f): 6:55am On May 09, 2013
A friend of mine came to my house in tearscomplainig that her husband does not satisfy her in bed.once her husband is satisfied,he makes little or no effort to satisfy her.she has discussed the issue with him on several occassion but he is still doing it and this attitude is a recent development. She now masturbate to satify her self.how do I advice her?
Re: Sex In Marriage by ChideraFavour(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2013
Hmmm ds one is real a problem oo.advice her 2 first of all put it in prayer nd commit d matta in d hands of God,2nd tell her 2 start reducing her sexual desire,3rdly tell her 2 stop dt so called self service wt immediate effect before she wll see herself desiring 4 anoda man 2 service her,finally wheneva she nd her husband want 2 have intimacy she should not let her husband b satisfied first she should try nd let her husband romance her vry well before she wll finally open her legs 4 d husband 2 enter,by doing so I assure u dt before highest 20seconds durin sex she wll surely get satisfied. before her husband does
Re: Sex In Marriage by Nobody: 8:37am On May 09, 2013
The lady should put some Vaseline on her cl!toris at the top of her vag!na and ask her husband to rub the cl!toris gently with one finger before and while he is inside. This should help her to cl!mate before her husband.
Re: Sex In Marriage by pardechevuex(f): 11:10am On May 09, 2013
Thanks for
Chidera Favour: Hmmm ds one is real a problem oo.advice her 2 first of all put it in prayer nd commit d matta in d hands of God,2nd tell her 2 start reducing her sexual desire,3rdly tell her 2 stop dt so called self service wt immediate effect before she wll see herself desiring 4 anoda man 2 service her,finally wheneva she nd her husband want 2 have intimacy she should not let her husband b satisfied first she should try nd let her husband romance her vry well before she wll finally open her legs 4 d husband 2 enter,by doing so I assure u dt before highest 20seconds durin sex she wll surely get satisfied. before her husband does
thanks for d tip.

1 Like

Re: Sex In Marriage by kinisoo1: 8:18pm On May 09, 2013
MrBible: The lady should put some Vaseline on her cl!toris at the top of vag!na and ask her husband to rub the cl!toris gently with one finger before and while he is inside. This should help her to cl!mate before her husband.

HABA, Mr Bible. Are these words and advice in the bible? SMH!
Re: Sex In Marriage by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 09, 2013
kinisoo?:

HABA, Mr Bible. Are these words and advice in the bible? SMH!

This verse below shows that if my contribution above is done with the right intension then it is ok.

1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Lawyer Wanted ASAP! / What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis / Hilarious Pics Of A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.