Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Sending Pdp To An Exile Of No Return. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sending Pdp To An Exile Of No Return. (476 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Ex-petroleum Minister, Etete, Returns From Exile To Contest For Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sending Pdp To An Exile Of No Return. by lutheran(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2013
I am writing this with a great sense of sheer willingness and impenetrable concern to encapsulate the political faith of PDP come 2015. PDP that has been the ruling behemoth since 1999 with no achievement to vindicate their administration to be splendiferous must be pertinaciously wiped out of existence. The PDP that does not recognise the masses in the sense of being altruistic must be jettisoned from our political strongholds. The PDP that inflicted the already-inflicted masses with unalterable and subcutaneous anguish through some of their egregious programmes deviously painted to be a ventilation of giant stride in the economy must be immolated to nothing. Extention of PDP rulership beyond 2015 is a smack on the face of the paupers which contitute 75% of the Nigerian populace. Extention of PDP beyond 2015 is an affront and scurillity on the essence of veracious democratic endevoure. Extention of PDP beyond 2015 is an indication of regretable and attenuating sickness in the body composition of our democracy. Extention of PDP beyond 2015 is a symtoms of powerless electoral inheritance of the people in connection to the democracy of probitious outfiting. For we are tired of utilising our stoical and resillient attribute in scaling through the horrendous economic atmosphere instigated by PDP-led SHOP MAKE I SHOP administration. Therefore, to validate the spew above, we must all ready to make electoral sacrifice come 2015 to duressly exile this PDP- led administration under the watch of our behindhand president. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Approves State Of Emergency / I Appreciate To Have Boko Haram As My Good Friends — Jonathan / New Islamist Terror Group Arisen. Another Boko Haram Sect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.