Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (29538 Views)

Poll: Who is the better actress?

Ini Edo: 42% (92 votes)
Christina Millan: 57% (124 votes)
This poll has ended

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 5:36pm On May 05, 2008
This is the problem with the black race, especially nigerians. inferiority complex is at the root of our problems. instead of saying that both women are beautiful in their own ways. u guys are busy trashing the black woman while uplifting the light skin woman. it is a typical black mentality, nothing good comes out of us.

Milan is not even a C list star in the states. only song i know is dip it low. here a bunch of stupid naijas are trashing a naija girl. It is because of this mentality that Africa/naija will continue to remain a dark continent and a think of laugther for the west. sometimes i'm ashamed of my people, i do ask God why we were created to be backward and self hating. sad indeed very sad
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2008
uyai:

This is the problem with the black race, especially nigerians. inferiority complex is at the root of our problems. instead of saying that both women are beautiful in their own ways. u guys are busy trashing the black woman while uplifting the light skin woman. it is a typical black mentality, nothing good comes out of us.

Milan is not even a C list star in the states. only song i know is dip it low. here a bunch of stupid naijas are trashing a naija girl. It is because of this mentality that Africa/naija will continue to remain a dark continent and a think of laugther for the west. sometimes i'm ashamed of my people, i do ask God why we were created to be backward and self hating. sad indeed very sad

Abeg abeg, just cut this crap. Where you don read say them dey praise Milian because of her skin? Listen you are the person with the inferiority complex here. It's very obvious that just because you are dark skinned you are biased towards Ini and wouldn't even give Xtina a chance because you'd feel you are praising her light skin other than her person. Please Mrs know it all, spare us the crap and get the hell out of here if you have nothing better to say.

Goodness do you eat stupidity for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 10:24pm On May 05, 2008
idiot, i'm actually light skin. now who is stupid?

you're part of the problem
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by trendy(f): 11:09am On May 06, 2008
When una go compare taye diggs to Aki and paw paw? grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by BRAMZY(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2008
Why Una too Bad? The Comparison too Horrible, but forget the latter,
Why Nigerians no dey proud of the fellow Naija people, them dey envy all the time.
MIND YOUR BUSINESS JOO!
ABEGI
TRY TO BE PATRIOTIC, STOP THE INSULTS ON UR CELEBRITIES 4 GOODNESS' SAKE
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by omobab2(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2008
Its me of course
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 06, 2008
uyai:

You are stupid all the the same because I am dear light skinned but i won't because of some inferiority complex always let the dark skinned win when they don't deserve to. Milian is a very beautiful woman and even the blind can see it. You are hating on Milian simply because she isn't African and to make it worse, she is mix. Come on sucker, are you such an idiot? Beauty is beauty, wheìther black white green or blue. There is nothing you can say to convince those who prefer ger to see her in an uglier light.

Rather say you have problems with whites and mix races other than claiming hatred from others. You have got problems and you need to solve them fast!

So idiot carry your stupid guilty self out of here. You are really a waste of time!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by amaikama(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2008
"Quote from: uyai

You are stupid all the the same because I am dear light skinned but i won't because of some inferiority complex always let the dark skinned win when they don't deserve to. Milian is a very beautiful woman and even the blind can see it. You are hating on Milian simply because she isn't African and to make it worse, she is mix. Come on sucker, are you such an idiot? Beauty is beauty, wheìther black white green or blue. There is nothing you can say to convince those who prefer ger to see her in an uglier light.

Rather say you have problems with whites and mix races other than claiming hatred from others. You have got problems and you need to solve them fast!

So idiot carry your stupid guilty self out of here. You are really a waste of time!"

see how una dey insult una self like small pikin. people wey una dey argue abot dem dey their dey enjoy their money.
It a shame cry
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 9:24pm On May 06, 2008
the best answer to fool is to be silent.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 06, 2008
uyai:

the best answer to fool is to be silent.

Then you should have kept quiet right from the start! Racist!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by 9ja4eva: 2:53am On May 07, 2008
Ini Edo
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 10:04am On May 07, 2008
Why on earth would you compare Ini Edo to Christina Milan, you think say na Nigerian Film Una dey act or na una Nigerian Ghanian Collaboration

Don't you ever, i mean ever again do this comparison again.

Ini edo Ko, Ini edo ni. Well atleast i'm happy it wasnt Genevieve Nnaji you did the comparison with.

Believe me i aint no hater but, i just couldnt hold back the trash i been getting from them (actresses)
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by dee02(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2008
My dog is busy humping INI EDO furiously right now

Stay tuned for pictures of that shameless thing!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Omooze(f): 3:34pm On May 07, 2008
I'M SHORT OF WORDS lipsrsealed
WAT A THREAD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
INI EDO HAS REALLYY GOT ENUF HATERS, FANS grin grin grin grin grin
LMFAO
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Busta(f): 3:38pm On May 07, 2008
Why would someone really wanna compare Gold and bronze??
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by origina9ja(f): 9:41am On May 08, 2008
@ aKAN, DONT MIND THEM. THEY DONT KNOW THAT ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF AKWA IBOM OR NIGER DELTA IS SOLID. LOOK AT OUR PREVIOUS REIGNING QUEEN LIZ BENSONWHO NOBODY COULD COMPARE WITH WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE. THE FUNNY THING IS EVERYONE KNOWS INI EDO, MOST PEOPLE LIKE ME NEVER KNEW A CHRISTINA EXISTED UNTIL THIS THREAD .

Abeg go siit down,waitin u dey chat
akwa ibon waitin
if people dey talk people like u NO need 2 talk
at least u go call sumwhere else
so because she's from wateva dat makes her pretty
huuummmmmm i dont think so
they are both pretty nd talented in dere way
so no bring dis ur village attitude here
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by origina9ja(f): 9:55am On May 08, 2008

some nigerians have problemoooooo
big problem i swear
light nd dark skin who give a Bleep
4 where u here your own story
fact is different from true
we all kno the truth so we should stop lying 2 our self
abi even the blind can see the different
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by chizybaby: 10:34am On May 08, 2008
You guys are jobless indeed. See as una de de drink panadol for another person headache hummm  i fear ooooooooooooooooo.
Anyway I don't blame you people is because of lack of job in Nigeria  that's why you guys have decided to make a job by yourselves by sitting down to criticise others who have made their names.

That person you are talking about is a star and now who are you? do any body hear about you? do you come out on T V?  NONSENCE    ( LAZY CREATURES).

WHY NOT POST ONE OF YOUR PIC LETS SEE HOW UGLY YOU LOOK LIKE.
Don't go and look for something to do sit down there and compare people who have made it.

Ini and that your so called Milan has no comparison at all. Ini is beautiful in her own way and so to the other person. you think Milan is talented more than Ini, let me tell you if Ini have the opporturnity she has(Milan), she will do more than her ooooooooooooo.

Please my people lets appreciate what we have for once hatred won't help us at all.

And again try and compare Milan with her fellow whites and see where she will fallin hmm. envyness go kill una.   ANYAUKWU
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by kehindebad(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2008
u guys no dey appreciate naija thing o
na ini edo brains,talent,beauty,front and back
and protuding stomach, lol
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by xstar(f): 1:22pm On May 09, 2008
u keep comparing ini with milan abi? hw many of u will like to b compared
as a local-low life prsn not to talk of wen u r a star, well watever u do to
any1 will as well cm back to u . remember no body knws 2morrow n anything
can happen in life,so jejely unestimate with our mouth ooooo.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by dee02(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2008
xstar:

u keep comparing ini with milan abi? hw many of u will like to b compared
as a local-low life prsn not to talk of when you're a star, well watever u do to
anyone will as well cm back to u . remember no body knws 2morrow n anything
can happen in life,so jejely unestimate with our mouth ooooo.

Are you Ini Edo in disguise?!lol
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by omoniyi08: 1:45pm On May 09, 2008
u are not serious ini is the bomb anytime as 4 christina well tongue tongue tongue tongue not to say ini isnt though
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Mugabe(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2008
see people we must appreciate the fact that they are unique in thier own ways.neither of them has it all.they were both uniquely created to serve different purposes.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Okemera: 4:31pm On May 09, 2008
Whos the other girl never heard of her before
but she is probably better than Milan she is basically nothing and has done nothing expect for one song
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by davidt(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2008
The worst comparison ever
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 9:38pm On May 09, 2008
@ michelin89

I could not resist the opportunity to laugh at your stupidity. You negative self hating B****t.

you at least be pretty before dissing someone else. YOu said u're light skin abi? who dash monkey banana.

You are dark (nothing wrong with that) but at least be proud of your skin color. Also you're very ugly at least everyyone on www. naijarules.com told you that. I know you well idiot. Before u come here and make mouth cover your tract u ugly idiot. You better go and take off your picture now before i direct everyone there. You also from a EDO which is a shame, because u don't act like one. Now who is racist? u need lessons on self esteem
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 09, 2008
uyai:

@ michelin89

I could not resist the opportunity to laugh at your stupidity. You negative self hating B****t.

you at least be pretty before dissing someone else. YOu said u're light skin abi? who dash monkey banana.

You are dark (nothing wrong with that) but at least be proud of your skin color. Also you're very ugly at least everyyone on www. naijarules.com told you that. I know you well idiot. Before u come here and make mouth cover your tract u ugly idiot. You better go and take off your picture now before i direct everyone there. You also from a EDO which is a shame, because u don't act like one. Now who is racist? u need lessons on self esteem

Ahahahahha! You are that frustrated Queen Momudu! Ahahaha!

PS: Uhm are we talking about the same naijarules Because no one has ever told me I am ugly! You must be confusing me with someone else. Yeahh, maybe with yourself and your friend Love44. Yes, that must be you. You girls are really fun.

But all the same, you must be blind to not notice I am fair and not dark. Unlike you I don't use chemicals on my skin to look fair and later feel guilty towards the chocolate sisters. I love myself and my sweet chocolate sisters sincerely and my feelings are guilt free!

By the way Queen, in case you want to send any nasty e-mails let me inform you I have blocked you so you can spare yoursellf the effort and if you are also Love44, which I strongly suspect, you could at least leave a comment on my new pics rather than rating and running away. Thanks to the new fucntions on NR I am able to identify whoever rates my pics even without a comment. I'd appreciate it. Don't you think they are very artistic? Black and white pics are always very cool.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by ztyle(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2008
. . .Ishan & Benin babes na wa. shocked
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 09, 2008
ztyle:

. . .Ishan & Benin babes na wa. shocked

My brother na so me I see am too. These people nor dey leave me alone! grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by okeyz(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2008
na wa for uyai and michelin89,una wan tear una lace for niaraland because of ini edo and milian eh,ok who is more light skinned ,UYAI OR MICHELIN89.
please compare and contrast,thanks wink
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Sonye(f): 9:16pm On May 10, 2008
I will repeat what others have been saying. Are you that daft? How can u compare these two. They are far away from each other in terms of talent, lifestyle, everything. Are you related to idi edo and probably trying to lift her morale a bit higher.with all the mediocre acts ini edo has?

This is appaulin angry angry

Its so daft that i will not vote
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 11, 2008
grin this tread be like say e won dey somhw contro. Abeg make una help we sis rehab proper. because dat hband snatcher need am no be small. cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) / Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi / Speed Darlington’s Brother Involved In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.