Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others (26066 Views)

Tinubu 18govs 58 Senators 212 Reps Others To Pull Out Of APC / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by GoodSamaritan: 7:07am On May 10, 2013
I am 100% in support of Dokubo. He is my main man. We need more of such people these days to let Buhari, Atiku, Ciroma and co to know that no one or region has the monopoly of violence.

Why didn't the Reps call for the arrest of Buhari, Atiku, Ciroma and co when they made similar utterances? This is the best time for Buhari and co to repeat what they said before.

The Reps and Hausas should stop making mouth. They should arrest the man first and lets see if the country will not split into 50 countries.

What Dokubo is doing is what the Igbos are supposed to be doing too to ensure the igbos also take the turn to rule after the South South. It is high time we stopped the northerners from ruling us as a way to teach them some lessons.

Dokubo is a man of courage. I love you man

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Amodemaja: 7:08am On May 10, 2013
Kulas: I posted it before here that does it mean we dont have the house of representatives in this country when Buhari,Ciroma,Atiku etc made such comment and are still moving freely today.Truth must always be said to whoever want to hear,let him hear.Let this country be divided,we cant continue deceiving ourselves saying one Nigeria.My friend we are NOT ONE NIGERIA.
Kulas, you said my mind. People should know that nobody or group in this country has monopoly of violence. If some people said it & did it & nothing happened to them, anyother person could say what he feels too. No setion of the country should think they can intimidate any other section. Every section should bear in mind that all sections of the country have thier militant group, & when they start openning ther mouth they should watch what they say & its implications. Lets ask for divoce out of this marriage of inconvinience if it is not working & lets have peace
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Smartluv(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2013
the Reps and IG should also orederd d arrest of others that have made such statement in the past and not bein sentimental. NIGERIANs should be greatful to GOD on d leadership style of GEJ,cus he is a Listening president and act cautiously too cus if he is to dish out his powers and actions on this happenings. It might trigger something that me and u may not live to witness.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by ochigbooyi: 7:28am On May 10, 2013
I think if u have seen his crow crow yansh then u gay,why are they calling for his arrests when similar statements were credited to buhari and his cohorts in the past u know asari will not be arrested aliyu d loud mouthed he goat from minna should come first and he will be fed to d sharks
eggheaders: remembering how the he-goat and his wife were crying about when obasanjo holed him up.I won't blame him,I blame femi falana for helping free his crow crow infested black yansh.no wahala after gej is voted out.this niqqar will be going back to the hole where he belong.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Shuen: 7:31am On May 10, 2013
He's not even sure he'll be alive in 2015.#smh#
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Nobody: 7:33am On May 10, 2013
The last thing we need in Nigeria is another insurgency in the naija delta region, the things dokubo said is the samething that many northernors including buhari, ciroma has been saying so I wonder why no one from the north has not called for their arrest. Well FG and IG and reps knows better that if dokubo is arrested the mini insurgency in naija delta will be reactivated with full force and Nigeria is still dealing with boko haram and cannot and never afford to deal with the naija delta militants, so let's leave dokubo matter for next time and deal with boko haram first.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Myself2(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2013
This is very good,it's high time someone told murderer Mohammadu Buhari that he is not the only one that can make violent political statements and go ahead to dare the agents of the state to arrest them.
Thanks Mujahid(ehatever that means) Asari for rubbing it in Ayatolah Buhari's face grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Smartluv(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2013
GoodSamaritan: I am 100% in support of Dokubo. He is my main man. We need more of such people these days to let Buhari, Atiku, Ciroma and co to know that no one or region has the monopoly of violence.

Why didn't the Reps call for the arrest of Buhari, Atiku, Ciroma and co when they made similar utterances? This is the best time for Buhari and co to repeat what they said before.

The Reps and Hausas should stop making mouth. They should arrest the man first and lets see if the country will not split into 50 countries.

What Dokubo is doing is what the Igbos are supposed to be doing too to ensure the igbos also take the turn to rule after the South South. It is high time we stopped the northerners from ruling us as a way to teach them some lessons.

Dokubo is a man of courage. I love you man
i like your post,u apoke my mind gbam

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Clairette(f): 7:43am On May 10, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
I have 2 questions!
1. Which side is he supporting because i don't understand his speeches sometimes.

2. Why should an Alhaji/an Hausa person be the Leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force? SMH

Wizprince indeed! Your IQ is annoyingly low. Asari, being a moslem does not make him a Hausa man. Be versatile!
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by confusion247(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2013
eggheaders: remembering how the he-goat and his wife were crying about when obasanjo holed him up.I won't blame him,I blame femi falana for helping free his crow crow infested black yansh.no wahala after gej is voted out.this niqqar will be going back to the hole where he belong.
Laughing in Chinese.....krikrikrikrikrikri
To set the records straight, Atiku, Buhari, Adamu Ciroma, Lawal Keita have made a similar statement in the past, why didn't you call for their arrests? Are those people above the law? May be you are keeping quite because they are northerners.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by EagleNest(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2013
So it has gotten to this stage already and 2015 is still about 2-year away.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Clairette(f): 7:54am On May 10, 2013
bubadaniel13: Asari Dokubo is just looking for cheap popularity, i am very sure he doesn't mean what saying, i don't how he views Nigeria, Nigeria is not his village that he will just sleep and wake up and expect it to disappear as he is imagining. I think its high time Niger Delta call him to order cos he has misfired enough these few days, i think he needs help.

Pitiful! So pitiful that you don't know Asari needs make no sound to be heard. Besides, meant those words he uttered. Asari is a hero for Niger Deltans
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by TechyGuy: 8:02am On May 10, 2013
The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power.
Kaita, however, said he was happy that some notable Northerners, such as former military President, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd); Atiku; former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari; former National Security Adviser (NSA), Lt-General Aliyu Gusau (rtd) and a few others are in the race to represent the interest of the North.

Alhaji Kaita. Tuesday, 05 October 2010

Moreover, when President Goodluck Jonathan confirmed that he would contest the 2011 presidential election, great opposition rose against him in the North. The first bombshell came from Shehu Sani, a Kaduna based civil rights activist who said, “President Goodluck Jonathan should not contemplate contesting the 2011 presidential election. Any attempt by him to contest amounts to incitement and a recipe for political instability. Even though rotational presidency is unconstitutional, it has been able to address problems of regional, ethnic, sectional domination and marginalization”. The warning precluding President Jonathan from contesting the 2011 presidential election did not stop with Shehu Sani as Alhaji Lawal Kaita, a close associate of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar added his voice to the agitation when he said, “The North is determined, if it happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy. Anything short of a Northerner president is tantamount to stealing our presidency. Jonathan has to go and he will go. Even if he uses incumbency power to get his nomination on the platform of the PDP, he would be frustrated out”. With these words, the battle line between President Jonathan and his opponents was drawn.

General Muhammadu Buhari(rtd) did not hide his feelings toward President Jonathan’s presidential ambition as he said, “There may be no Nigeria. I draw parallel with Somalia so many times (Somalisation of Nigeria). I am scared about that.

The tension in the country became very high as some politicians from the North were making inciting statements. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was not spared from this bandwagon when he said, “Those who make peaceful change impossible will make violent change inevitable”. The various inciting statements were not made in vain as they were matched with actions. The threat by the Northern politicians to make the country ungovernable for President Goodluck Jonathan was fulfilled with the post election violence that erupted in some parts of the North which led to the death of some members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Bauchi State. Zonkwa area of Kaduna State was worst hit as more than 300 people were killed during the riot. Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), claimed that the presidential election was rigged.

Gen Buhari was quoted in the media as saying: “God willing by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.

If what (happened) in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood”.

Coming exactly a year after the 2011 general elections when his supporters killed many innocent Nigerians in the North, including some members of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, mainly Christians from Southern Nigeria, this statement must rank as the most irresponsible ever made by a political leader in this country. Unfortunately, the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, has cleared Buhari of wrongdoing, saying it was merely a warning that the next elections should be free and fair.

I do not support Dokubo and he should be shished!

But for the ACN/CPC goons here, what is the difference between statements by Kaita, Atiku, Buhari and ACF warlords/terrorists above and that of Dokubo.

You are the same people that were all over the place defending these terrorists. If Dokubo's statement is treasonable (which I feel it is), is Buhari, Kaita, Atikus's and some ACF leaders statements not treasonable?

Dokubo is as much a terrorist as Buhari, Kaita, Sani, Ciroma and many more ACF terrorists! The only thing is that the Northern warlords are steps ahead. They are already MAKING NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE!

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Reference(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2013
Well this thread is bound to abuse rule 2 and 3. However the fact remains that the election of GEJ remains the best thing to have happened to Nigeria. Whether we like it or not there is power shift that will eventually make for equilibrium and progress. It is good to have a strong opposition party but it is better to have stronger regions. The divide and rule tactic of the British handed down to the north by Q.E. is fast breaking down.

If we think this country will progress on milk and honey forget it. Before milk and honey comes battles aplenty.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by sarutobie(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2013
...And it came to pass that later generations of SW,SS,middle belt and even some Northerners want a secession.......the same thing the igbos called for and instead got 3 million of their future generation annihilated 40years ago...
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Nobody: 8:21am On May 10, 2013
UncleJJ:

Tell that to the birds...
its yuh who is the bird, ewu..
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Nobody: 8:28am On May 10, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you a mind reader that you know what Buhari means?

Buhari said baboons, You claimed he was referring to you.

Are you telling us you are a Baboon?

What an elder sees while sitting down, a little kid on top of an iroko tree might not see!

Your defense of the reckless speeches of the old tyrant called Buhari tells me something about your National Ideology. I can see the mockery of your rhetorics, yet I have thick skins against such.

One thing you must realism is this:
This is not 1960, neither is it 1967, It is not 1970, neither is it 1983.

Buhari will not even smell Aso Rock! Live with it!
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by TechyGuy: 8:33am On May 10, 2013
This from The Herald online
Northern president or no Nigeria – CPC chieftain replies Dokubo, Kuku

A chieftain of the opposition Congress for Progressive Change, Hon. Farouk Adamu Aliyu has declared that ‘it is either a Northerner as President in 2015 or there will be no more Nigeria.

Aliyu said this in an interview in Abuja as a direct response to the ex-Niger Delta militant and leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force, Mujahid Asari Dokubo declaration on Sunday that ‘there will be no peace in the country, if Jonathan was denied a second term’.

Aliyu, who ran for the governorship of Jigawa State on the platform of the CPC, said it is unfortunate and sad that Dokubo is still walking the streets a freeman after making such unguarded statement.

He warned that “if Jonathan, Dokubo and their people want to destroy this country, then we are willing accomplices.

The ex-lawmaker who claimed to be speaking for the people of the North warned that nobody has the monopoly of violence adding that such arm-twisting tactics as was exhibited by the Presidential Adviser on Niger Delta Affairs, Kingsley Kuku in United States some days ago, will not work.

He said, “Few weeks back, Kingsley Kuku, the presidential adviser on amnesty programme in faraway America also went and made similar statements, which means President Goodluck Jonathan has already won the PDP primary election and the secondary election – that’s exactly what they are saying.

“Let me also use this opportunity to say on behalf of us in the north that nobody has monopoly of violence and that on behalf of the people of northern extraction, there shall be no one Nigeria if a northerner is not elected president of this country, because politics is a game of numbers and the Ijaw people are not up to one million or two million or even five million.

“So if in a democracy, the President will allow somebody to say if he is not voted, there won’t be peace – this clearly shows that they don’t want peace and the president is not a democrat.”

[url="http://www.theheraldng.com/northern-president-or-no-nigeria-cpc-chieftain-replies-dokubo-kuku/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter"]SOURCE[/url]

Is there any difference between Asari Dokubo and CPC Chieftain and ex-lawmaker, Farouk Adamu Aliyu in the news above?
It's appalling his hypocrisy. His statements are even more treasonable than Asari Dokubo's statement.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by badmrkt(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2013
Catch me if you can.
2015:Republic of Niger Delta visible.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by kinglawal85(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
I have 2 questions!
1. Which side is he supporting because i don't understand his speeches sometimes.

2. Why should an Alhaji/an Hausa person be the Leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force? SMH
Dick head! His an ijaw man n also a muslim. So wat makes him an hausa man now? U guys problem is just lack of comprehension. Olodo
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Fantacy1(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2013
Kulas: I posted it before here that does it mean we dont have the house of representatives in this country when Buhari,Ciroma,Atiku etc made such comment and are still moving freely today.Truth must always be said to whoever want to hear,let him hear.Let this country be divided,we cant continue deceiving ourselves saying one Nigeria.My friend we are NOT ONE NIGERIA.
spirit works 2geda. Wia waz d Hux of Rep wen d likes of Buhari, Atiku and co. Made a vry threatening comment dat cud trigger war in dis Country? Each tribe keeps protecting diaz againd d interest of one Nigeria...
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Chinexng(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2013
Pls help me vote Augustine Love for miss nigeria.open d link below n click like on her pic,tanks n God bless as u do so
http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417287498369039&id=302725416491915&set=a.417283731702749.1073741838.302725416491915&refid=13
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by spacechuks(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2013
For God sake why do we keep pretending about this failed contraption called Nigeria,why should the north who r obvious pest and parasites to the south(cos they aint adding any value to our economy) thinks its their birthright to rule,though I m nt satisfied wt GEJ govt does dnt make me feel Asari has said sth wrong,truth be told,this country is nt working,I just keeping my fingers crossed hopin usa prediction comes to reality in 2015
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by soma042(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2013
jackbauersballs: Nigeria is a joke...

Its not even his comments that are pissing me off...

Its the fact that he made such comments...at a PRESS CONFERENCE!!!

I mean...what clout does this criminal have, where he is able to organize PRESS CONFERENCES?

it is your father that is joking not nigeria axx hole, you think you can just come here and abuse us, abi you no get fear.
meanwhile in our country every body have the freedom of expression even your poor family too if they are nigeria i mean.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by hinal: 8:49am On May 10, 2013
You are all bunch of fools, half done literate. Buhari used proverb, but you are busy interpreting it in your stupid and bias mind. Just look for an interpreter to help you out, nonsense, bunch of illiterates. grin cheesy grin grin grin shocked cool tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by praisesinger: 8:49am On May 10, 2013
Is Asari or whatever u cal him a muslim or what? this guy got liver o. imagine him bear bear like osama bin laden own. he be bayelsa n ... how? the powers that be shld not foget that nobody is above the law. Asari don deficate where bush tall pass am or is it becos him broda dey aso rock. nijaaaa.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by NOLONGTIN1(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2013
what he said about dividing Nigeria if GEJ doesn't win the election in 2015 is wrong, dangerous and wicked, but what will be the rationale(moral justification) if the Reps, Security operatives and/or The Presidency arrest him, when people like Buhari, Ciroma etc 'threatened'(sorry, its already happening - Boko Haram) to make GEJ's government un-governable, they still walk around Nigeria without any form of harassment.

For those calling Asari GEJ's (boy/benefactor), i have nothing to say to you, but i would like to know what the likes of Buhari, Ciroma etc are to GEJ because they carried out their threats and still walk around freely.

[size=18pt]Summary, if GEJ didn't arrest Buhari, Ciroma etc for the comments they made pre/post election, why should he arrest Asari?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Darius2000: 8:54am On May 10, 2013
Joyfullyme: Haaaaaaa IZON !!! Haaaaaaa IZON !!! angry angry angry angry angry Anyeee Asari Anyee Anyeee ooo!!! Anyeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Tebra ke lade yaa?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Mybox(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2013
asari just said a word n they want him arrested, wot about people that is killing innocent citizen every day at north, has them been arrested? Somebody promised 2 make nigeria unconfortable n is hapening. Have him been arrested?
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Itulah(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2013
Former Governor of old Anambra state, Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife opined that arrests should start with people who had made similar comments in the past.

He has my full supports
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by mickijoe: 9:10am On May 10, 2013
he has'nt done anything yet so i think nigerians has nothing to fear. 2015 will be the fearest election ever and i believe the right man will emerge.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others by Ochek: 9:10am On May 10, 2013

Thank you! My very point. I mean, if all those jokers can say that and nothing was done about it, why then this time. If they really wanna act, let them start with Buhari. He did mention no peace. And now we suffer Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Tribunal Fixes Judgement For Saturday 24/10/2015 / Burial Of Adegboyega Adebayo Killed In Rivers During Rerun Election / Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.