Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (14491 Views)

Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by charcoalblaq(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2013
She is BEAUTIFUL.

Would definitely wife her (i wish).

Powerful women do it for me 100%.

Beauty, Brains and Ambition!

How can anyone not LOVE that.
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Orikinla(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2013
Great cover.
Good make up.
Very FunmiIyandaeque. grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 09, 2013
she's a cutie. smiley
nice pik.
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 09, 2013
obadiah777: SHE LOOKS BUGGED OUT ( SEUN MY COMPUTER CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN. FORGIVE ME. WHEN I CAN AFFORD A NEW PUTER WITH WORKING CAPS LOCK I WOULD GET RID OF THIS ONE. I PRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION ON THE MATTER )

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 09, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin
WAZ GOOD WITCHA KAILS wink
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by patostation(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2013
Na wao! Funmi don dey yellow. Me too get hope to change one day.
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 09, 2013
profjustine: Who cares...........nairaland is becoming ill. Checkout pictures of omotala geneviv and tonto

Usually I ignore this type of post but it's becoming annoying.

First this is Nairaland - a social platform created by a Nigerian with most members being Nigerians.

There are lots of sections in Nairaland.

This is Celebrity section. Which means things about celebrities(Nigerian celebs most of the time) are obtainable here.

If you don't care/ are tired of celeb news, you can select from the alternative sections like sport, movies, politics, religion, culture, nysc etc.

Do not open celeb thread to whine about not caring/ how useless celebrity topics are. If you don't care USE OTHER SECTIONS!

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Emmanueledu(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2013
Hmmmm see dis old mama youngie!!! Looking gud as alwayz
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by joyli: 9:11pm On May 09, 2013
Orikinla: Great cover.
Good make up.
Very FunmiIyandaeque. grin

U can say that again wink wink wink
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by mike404(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2013
Mehn chief Segun Odegbami fumble sha
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by biafranqueen: 9:23pm On May 09, 2013
How old is she?
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 09, 2013
biafranqueen: How old is she?

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by ireneidiva(f): 9:41pm On May 09, 2013
The hair!
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by DollyParton1(f): 10:40pm On May 09, 2013
obadiah777: SHE LOOKS BUGGED OUT ( SEUN MY COMPUTER CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN. FORGIVE ME. WHEN I CAN AFFORD A NEW PUTER WITH WORKING CAPS LOCK I WOULD GET RID OF THIS ONE. I PRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION ON THE MATTER )

See craze grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 09, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
.. is she light skin?undecided
Yes mr cork.
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 09, 2013

Oh my world
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by kcsider: 11:26pm On May 09, 2013
ireneidiva: The hair!
42 as well
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by olatomiwa(f): 11:34pm On May 09, 2013
speedyboi: She's truely ageless. Then her body is perfect!!!! Wao!

Omotola should take a cue from her, Cos it seems she has refused to make proper use of the gym like this wonderful lady here.
funmi has always been skinny. She was so skinny she had to do a bo*obs job. Plus, she has only a kid. You cannot compare her to Omotola, infact its a shame to! They have different body types.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 09, 2013
olatomiwa: funmi has always been skinny. She was so skinny she had to do a bo*obs job. Plus, she has only a kid. You cannot compare her to Omotola, infact its a shame to! They have different body types.

Omotola used to be slim but with big booty. but now she's big; which is very avoidable. Cos its very obvious her 'bigness' is not due to gene but laziness on her part, Fullstop!
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by bowei(m): 12:34am On May 10, 2013
Old mama youngie
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by biafranqueen: 2:43am On May 10, 2013
wow she looks great
speedyboi:

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Flirtyfemi: 8:12am On May 10, 2013
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by piagetskinner(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2013
;DMehn!!! Dis woman doesn't age??or is she a vamp cheesy...jez kiddin.I'm a big fan
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by bioye(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2013
I guess she's quite photogenic.

Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by kundul: 2:37pm On May 10, 2013
Is segun odegbami avin a 2nd thought?
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by abworld6deep(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2013
pretie mama......Nice one sha..
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by ifeomabernard(f): 2:07pm On May 11, 2013
please how do i start a new Topic here
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by hapines(f): 5:31pm On May 30, 2013
9ce concept fummi[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by jbblues24(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Incredibly sublime boldness!! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine / Beverly Naya Or Yvonne Ekwere - Who Wore It Better? / Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.