Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" (28083 Views)

Davido's Hkn , Wizkid's Starboy Or Olamide's Ybnl ?? / Wizkid Signs First Artiste To Starboy Label / Wizkid Signs First Artiste To Starboy Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by zoeiyke: 11:58pm On May 09, 2013
He's a popular barber in kano
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Emmyk(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2013
Hmmmn. No comment now. I'll set up a commitee to look into this.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by zoeiyke: 12:00am On May 10, 2013
Johnnoah1st: pls who is wizkid? Was he/she a prince/princess in lesotho?
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Sciencs(m): 12:03am On May 10, 2013
In as much as I dnt want 2 sound as if I'm less comfortable about another fellow's step-up, I tink I wil like to say its high time a body is set-up which will strictly enforce criterias, rules n regulations which wil stand as a "yard-stick" to measure whether a muscian is "fit" enough to stand on his own and as an employer...because the rate at which this "papa..I want to be on my own" idea is growing among our musicians nowadays is somehow becoming a cat n dog tin (and its not "really" helping d production of a "quality cool" song)...to be honest, to dance to most of naija songs nowadays, u need to filter out d sound of the beat and snubs d lyrics cos its wacky...wisdom-defficient decisions like his could be responsible for it.......and its not good for the ministry!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by kennyroji: 12:04am On May 10, 2013
I don't support all this artist trying to have a record label and start signing beat makers and new act, it has become a regular scenario in the nigeria music industry, just because they have a little cash....while I can only wish him well and hope things work out for him.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 12:04am On May 10, 2013
Airforce1:

Do u have a good voice? I would like to hear u sing and maybe I would then apologise if only your voice sounds good.

That's not the point the thing is you shouldn't be picking/judging people on a FORUM for crying out loud and I never offended you before so why the beef
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by An0nimus: 12:14am On May 10, 2013
This is boring sha...and next time leave Lesotho out of the matter angry
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by ZN2: 12:14am On May 10, 2013
buchito1: People he signed in are even older dan him!!!! SMH!!!

Are least they're all in the same league "height wise".
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by An0nimus: 12:18am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

That's not the point the thing is you shouldn't be picking/judging people on a FORUM for crying out loud and I never offended you before so why the beef
stop being a crybaby. He meant that as a joke(obviously he couldn't have heard your voice from your comment)..some ladies would have played along or engage in a mock-fight or something. hope you don't break sweat over this comment eithersmiley
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by dabrake(m): 12:22am On May 10, 2013
dem be like him bouncers
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Adex097: 12:51am On May 10, 2013
Are you guys seeing wat I'm seeing?
That guy @ the back looks like Don jazzy, the one @ the left hand side is a replica of wande coal while the third guy....still searching.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by tydi(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2013
Wizkid u don Der try kip it up though bro...Davido all d way...mehn dat gobe video he is really lukin cute dey
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by everyday: 12:57am On May 10, 2013
I wish wizkid all the best
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 12:59am On May 10, 2013
An0nimus:
stop being a crybaby. He meant that as a joke(obviously he couldn't have heard your voice from your comment)..some ladies would have played along or engage in a mock-fight or something. hope you don't break sweat over this comment eithersmiley

But he is always being cocky and hello mister I wasn't talking to you leave me alone. Thirdly I'm not most ladies
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Dicksyd(m): 1:04am On May 10, 2013
tongue
Israelie:

Bros we send u??
Jus Đē♈ fool yourself

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by An0nimus: 1:06am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

But he is always being cocky and hello mister I wasn't talking to you leave me alone. Thirdly I'm not most ladies
na you know, I said some ladies not most. anyways wetin concern me? lemme exit before I get banned for breaking rule number 1grin
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Dicksyd(m): 1:07am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

Go lady go lady..............you are '♍γ lady' nt oda ladies wink
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 1:09am On May 10, 2013
Dicksyd:
Go lady go lady..............you are '♍γ lady' nt oda ladies wink

Lolz
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 1:13am On May 10, 2013
mimi321: Omggg I love maleek berry #oya back to the matter open and close touch your toes oya baby yodi ....... Ah shalewa gba ko gbeni wa wink smiley cheesy cheesy

Are you a groupie? No decent chic should be screaming "touch ya toes" in public. #justSaying.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 1:13am On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

Are you a groupie? No decent chic should be screaming "touch ya toes" in public. #justSaying.

What do you want ?
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 1:14am On May 10, 2013
Big ups to Maleek - super-talented bruddah...

Who's going to sign Bayoz muzik? My boy deserves a shot as well and he has blessed so many UK artists with his banging beats. D'banj, get Bayo on ya label!! grin
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 1:16am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

What do you want ?

Just telling you to respect yourself and act like a decent and cultured naija girl..

This azonto generation and their waywardness.. smfdh undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 1:18am On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

Just telling you to respect yourself and act like a decent and cultured naija girl..

This azonto generation and their waywardness.. smfdh undecided

Why are you hating on me for like seriously ?? I was just quoting a line from the song does not me am going to go screaming touch your toes around like seriously let me be
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 1:28am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:
Why are you hating on me for like seriously ?? I was just quoting a line from the song does not me am going to go screaming touch your toes around like seriously let me be

Not hating on you, just educating you on how to be an upstanding black woman. You don't go around screaming "open and close" and "touch ya toes" - and expect men to respect you, do you?

Anyway, that's why I don't rate most of this azonto generation and "slag" is my favourite word for them loool... You saw the other one that popped an unwanted seed for P-square, didn't you? undecided undecided

Big ups to all the decent black women out there

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 1:34am On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

Not hating on you, just educating you on how to be an upstanding black woman. You don't go around screaming "open and close" and "touch ya toes" - and expect men to respect you, do you?

Anyway, that's why I don't rate most of this azonto generation and "slag" is my favourite word for them loool... You saw the other one that popped an unwanted seed for P-square, didn't you? undecided undecided

Big ups to all the decent black women out there

If simply quoting a line from a song on a FORUM not REAL life where I of course know how to behave my self 'decently' and act like a 'well trained black woman ' then no problem thanks for the advice and btw I was not expecting anyone's respect be it a male or a female becoz I was not serious just quoting a line but all the same thank you and goodnight
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 1:40am On May 10, 2013
^^^It's not about "acting" like a well trained and decent black woman, it's about radiating it from within. Acting it is superficial and fake as fvck. Just learn a thing or two from this discourse and don't end up as someone's baby mum. Tired of kids popping kids everywhere in the black community. undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 1:42am On May 10, 2013
shymexx: ^^^It's not about "acting" like a well trained and decent black woman, it's about radiating it from within. Acting it is superficial and fake as fvck. Just learn a thing or two from this discourse and don't end up as someone's baby mum. Tired of kids popping kids everywhere in the black community. undecided undecided

Don't you dare ever tell me about popping babies around. I'm not a LovePeddler for crying out loud your taking this too far and I have had enough of it for goodness sakes am sorry o if my comment offended you becoz my Africanness is not radiating from me but pls don't ever make it look like I'm going to end up being a baby mama that's just going too far
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by nd2alls: 1:48am On May 10, 2013
FREE BROWSING FREE BROWSING.................
Learn How to Activate the MTN Magic SIM to Browse + Download Unlimitedly for Free for 20YearsTested & Confirmed
===============================
VISIT=http://www.pkgnews24..com
or
http://nawhobedat.tk
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 2:10am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:
Don't you dare ever tell me about popping babies around. I'm not a LovePeddler for crying out loud your taking this too far and I have had enough of it for goodness sakes am sorry o if my comment offended you becoz my Africanness is not radiating from me but pls don't ever make it look like I'm going to end up being a baby mama that's just going too far

You need to listen and check yaself, yo. Hyperventilating like an angry black woman won't change the fact we can see the sad "end game" of the character you exuded on this thread. This is how they all started before babies started popping everywhere. I see them everyday pushing pushchairs and prams everywhere with no husband(s).

Better use ya brain cells before you become a victim. tongue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 2:19am On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

You need to listen and check yaself, yo. Hyperventilating like an angry black woman won't change the fact we can see the sad "end game" of the character you exuded on this thread. This is how they all started before babies started popping everywhere. I see them everyday pushing pushchairs and prams everywhere with no husband(s).

Better use ya brain cells before you become a victim. tongue

K.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 2:21am On May 10, 2013
^^^Take that as an advice from a big brother with black consciousness trying to save the black family. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) / King Saheed Osupa In The Guiness Bookof Record / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.