Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" (28086 Views)

Davido's Hkn , Wizkid's Starboy Or Olamide's Ybnl ?? / Wizkid Signs First Artiste To Starboy Label / Wizkid Signs First Artiste To Starboy Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 2:30am On May 10, 2013
Edited.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 2:31am On May 10, 2013
shymexx: ^^^Take that as an advice from a big brother with black consciousness trying to save the black family. tongue

No p
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by brown938: 2:40am On May 10, 2013
buchito1: People he signed in are even older dan him!!!! SMH!!!

That's an acheivement. 2 control people older than u so,Stop thinking with your anus. Wizzy. U are d bomb!!! Luv u
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by soloqy: 3:24am On May 10, 2013
shymexx: ^^^Take that as an advice from a big brother with black consciousness trying to save the black family. tongue

Dude, you know this girl before? Why all the harassment? She sang a line from a song. Yes a decadent song by the way but she didnt produce it. It was just her trying to have fun. Her singing it doesnt automatically mean that she goes around touching toe and all that. Just live and let live man.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 3:42am On May 10, 2013
grin wink
ohaleoghene: 56 guests viewin this , why not register?.why peeping through the window ? Come into the room ...nice suits ...wizzey is the finnest

You dey find husband abi?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by firstolalekan(m): 3:59am On May 10, 2013
[size=20pt]This other ones with this kind face get any talent
They look like sissy. grin
[/size]
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 4:55am On May 10, 2013
gozie143: [img]http://3.bp..com/-tFNesPNoCLU/UYv_yqsapmI/AAAAAAAAArA/ESToxMipN3M/s1600/wizkid+naijaxclusive.com.jpg[/img]

Wizkid posted this on his profile and right now, everyone seems to be happy as he is pushing his dream of raising talented acts in Nigeria, in the photo above, starting from the left Maleek berry, Legendary Beats, Wizkid, Mutayo, Here is what he posted below

Wizkidayo: It's abt to be a big year! #StarBoy #EME

Congrats to him we wish him the very best, After he drops his new mixtape under E.M.E, he will then pursue his career under Star boy entertainment, we hear this is the last under Banky W

http://www.naijaxclusive.com/2013/05/xclusive-wizkid-unviels-his-record.html
.i wish him all d best.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by deboydebo: 5:02am On May 10, 2013
PLEASE WHO KNOW'S WHERE I CAN GET, EXACTLY THE KIND OF SUIT WIZKID IS WEARING!PREFARABLY IN PH.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by miqos02(m): 5:15am On May 10, 2013
time will tell. Nice and tuface did the same but where are those singers they signed today? anyone can sing but not everyone can manage a label
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by lekkie073(m): 6:11am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

No p
#backtothematter, baby oya y'odi grin grin
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 6:32am On May 10, 2013
Johnnoah1st: pls who is wizkid? Was he/she a prince/princess in lesotho?
oh you forgets so soon??, Was he not the guy that sold packet of condom to you sometimes ago in lesotho??.that's him now hahahahaha
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Tinyemeka(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2013
And Olamide went and signed with DBanj undecidedAnd Olamide went and signed with DBanj
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Tinyemeka(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2013
And Olamide went and signed with DBanj undecided
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by BANGASOUP1: 6:46am On May 10, 2013
Just woke up frm my bod ma go findings somthing to ate abog jor
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by MzXtacy(f): 6:52am On May 10, 2013
Johnnoah1st: pls who is wizkid? Was he/she a prince/princess in lesotho?
nah he was one of d 3 musketeers of london! Mtcheew
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 6:56am On May 10, 2013
I pray he continue giving us. More #hit goodluck to him
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 6:57am On May 10, 2013
*in wizkid voice* YAGA grin
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by tellwisdom: 7:06am On May 10, 2013
Are these people his dancers??
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Adex097: 7:31am On May 10, 2013
deboydebo: PLEASE WHO KNOW'S WHERE I CAN GET, EXACTLY THE KIND OF SUIT WIZKID IS WEARING!PREFARABLY IN PH.
if you've got your money, you won't be asking such question.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by dorggito1(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2013
so finally he is d youngest boss.jst make gud music bro
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by JJahzwill(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2013
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by
Sciencs: 12:03am
In as much as I dnt want 2 sound as if I'm less comfortable
about another fellow's step-up, I tink I wil like to say its high
time a body is set-up which will strictly enforce criterias, rules n
regulations which wil stand as a "yard-stick" to measure
whether a muscian is "fit" enough to stand on his own and as an
employer...because the rate at which this "papa..I want to be on
my own" idea is growing among our musicians nowadays is
somehow becoming a cat n dog tin (and its not "really" helping
d production of a "quality cool" song)...to be honest, to dance to
most of naija songs nowadays, u need to filter out d sound of
the beat and snubs d lyrics cos its wacky...wisdom-defficient
decisions like his could be responsible for it.......and its not good
for the ministry! Chairman, relax abeg. Please wise one tell us, what "yard stick" do you propose we use to tell a star that he/ she is a star? Or that he/ she is fit to pitch his own tent? Don't you think you should leave Wizkid and others like him to be judged by time and trend? I for one think that the destruction of creativity begins with censorship by those who think they know it all. Ps: if you want listen to wisdom, don't go to a club, travel to India and met a guru!
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by TeezyFL(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

What the hell is wrong with you I was simply quoting a line from the song pls stop being mean to me

Haba... Na fight? angry
mimi321:

What the hell is wrong with you I was simply quoting a line from the song pls stop being mean to me

Haba... Na fight?
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 8:05am On May 10, 2013
soloqy:

Dude, you know this girl before? Why all the harassment? She sang a line from a song. Yes a decadent song by the way but she didnt produce it. It was just her trying to have fun. Her singing it doesnt automatically mean that she goes around touching toe and all that. Just live and let live man.

Bros God bless u , I just don't understand what I did sef
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Airforce1(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

Bros God bless u , I just don't understand what I did sef

Na wa o
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Tunagy: 8:10am On May 10, 2013
demolaswagz: Young Boss
undecided
demolaswagz: Young Boss
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by JJahzwill(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2013
[b][/b]Chairman, relax abeg. Please wise one tell us,
what "yard stick" do you propose we use to tell a star that he/
she is a star? Or that he/ she is fit to pitch his own tent? Don't
you think you should leave Wizkid and others like him to be
judged by time and trend? I for one think that the destruction of
creativity begins with censorship by those who think they know
it all. Ps: if you want listen to wisdom, don't go to a club, travel
to India and met a guru!
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 8:14am On May 10, 2013
Airforce1:

Stop complaining and stay on topic please

Leave me alone I was not talking to u
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Airforce1(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

Leave me alone I was not talking to u

Frog voice Aaarggg crrraargg krrourg *clears throat* Lmaaoooo grin
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by FoRgEteD: 8:30am On May 10, 2013
Airforce1:

Why the bully?
You guys should stop already!!!!
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Iruolycious(f): 8:34am On May 10, 2013
Airforce1:

Do u have a good voice? I would like to hear u sing and maybe I would then apologise if only your voice sounds good.
Airforce1:
Hmmm... Some people don't know how to enjoy simple jokes sha. Let's learn not to take things too seriously i beg.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Chinexng(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2013
Pls help me vote Augustine Love for miss nigeria.open d link below n click like on her pic,tanks n God bless as u do so
http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417287498369039&id=302725416491915&set=a.417283731702749.1073741838.302725416491915&refid=13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) / King Saheed Osupa In The Guiness Bookof Record / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.