Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" (28084 Views)

Davido's Hkn , Wizkid's Starboy Or Olamide's Ybnl ?? / Wizkid Signs First Artiste To Starboy Label / Wizkid Signs First Artiste To Starboy Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Iruolycious(f): 8:36am On May 10, 2013
Airforce1:

Do u have a good voice? I would like to hear u sing and maybe I would then apologise if only your voice sounds good.
Airforce1:

Frog voice Aaarggg crrraargg krrourg *clears throat* Lmaaoooo grin
The babe don vex o. And me i no sabi settle fight. Lol... She isnn't catching d humour.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Airforce1(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2013
Iruolycious: The babe don vex o. And me i no sabi settle fight. Lol... She isnn't catching d humour.

I give up grin
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by dowjones(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

What the hell is wrong with you I was simply quoting a line from the song pls stop being mean to me

typical nigerian girl... Cant you see he was playing with you from the beginning? You dont need to read btw the lines to realize he was JOKING. Dumb bitchees.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Iruolycious(f): 8:55am On May 10, 2013
Airforce1:

Do u have a good voice? I would like to hear u sing and maybe I would then apologise if only your voice sounds good.
Airforce1:

Frog voice Aaarggg crrraargg krrourg *clears throat* Lmaaoooo grin
The babe don vex o. And me i no sabi settle fight. Lol... She isnn't catching d humour.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by kagel: 9:09am On May 10, 2013
ichomi: SOURCE http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/05/photo-wizkid-unveils-artists-under.html
see as these guys dressed well if my fellow women and the so called cellebrates them would oen breat openlaps etc
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by dowjones(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2013
The person who said Wizkid is smarter than D'banj has been proven correct.

Wizkid knows nigerians are BEAT CONSCIOUS and dont give a furk about the lyrical content of a song so he signed not one but TWO beat makers on his label !

Maleek berry and legendary beats on one label is like polow da don and timbalalnd on a label ! Thats like an eclipse of perfection.

To all you asking who maleek berry and legendary beatz are..google is your friend !
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by OmoEziokwu: 9:16am On May 10, 2013
Azonto generation. How did we get here? undecided
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Walejana: 9:18am On May 10, 2013
I am happy for him, hes showing serious initiative, very smart guy http://mytestimonys..com/2013/05/god-made-billionaires.html
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Israelie(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2013
Dicksyd: tongue
Jus Đē♈ fool yourself

Is lik dis dude is a learner.........
Go chop fish
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Felixadded(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2013
dowjones:

typical nigerian girl... Cant you see he was playing with you from the beginning? You dont need to read btw the lines to realize he was JOKING. Dumb bitchees.
Of course she knew d guy ws just cracking a joke, but, why calling d poor gurl 'dumb bitch'? U shouldn't complicate thing. However, I love d two parties involve n I must confess, u both dd a good job on this playlet. Muchas gracias!
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by dowjones(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2013
Felixadded: Of course she knew d guy ws just cracking a joke, but, why calling d poor gurl 'dumb bitch'? U shouldn't complicate thing. However, I love d two parties involve n I must confess, u both dd a good job on this playlet. Muchas gracias!

Her find her aggression irritating. No need to derail before dem toy-soldiers ban person.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by otunlexy(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2013
buchito1: People he signed in are even older dan him!!!! SMH!!!
mumu age is not fame..first of all go find work
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by jhidey08(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2013
Airforce1:

You've got a terrible voice ... Stop singing cool
airforce must b a very jovial guy, hw d hell did u hear her voice? Abi na babalawo u be??
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by rapcy(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2013
If no b say people for diz nairaland get ish ehn..... Airforce 1 n MIMI321 dey play, una dey halla... angry
Anyways any person wey c MIMI321, make una tell her say I DON DEY TRIP O! If she never marry... I don fall for her finish....
Soo tey I don spl her u/name wif Capital letters... I LOVE U MIMI *MUUUUUUUUUUaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHY* lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by simdam500(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2013
he's aiming higher, this guy get sense..... how will he manage 2record label??
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by sage2(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2013
mimi321: Omggg I love maleek berry #oya back to the matter open and close touch your toes oya baby yodi ....... Ah shalewa gba ko gbeni wa wink smiley cheesy cheesy

Why do you love him? Just to spite me abi?
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by davades(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2013
VivianWatson22: oh, wizzy ma love, love the outfit and everything, although u gotta sign someone i know, cause i dont know anybody there sad, are these guys capable of singing angry

You're not current if u dnt knw Maleek Berry #fact
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by dramendra: 11:40am On May 10, 2013
Johnnoah1st: pls who is wizkid? Was he/she a prince/princess in lesotho?

I expect this and more poo talk from people like you, John, Jonathan, I-joan... I've begin to loose respect for people with J as the first letter of their names... Starting from Jeg abi na Gej...
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 11:42am On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

Not hating on you, just educating you on how to be an upstanding black woman. You don't go around screaming "open and close" and "touch ya toes" - and expect men to respect you, do you?

Anyway, that's why I don't rate most of this azonto generation and "slag" is my favourite word for them loool... You saw the other one that popped an unwanted seed for P-square, didn't you? undecided undecided

Big ups to all the decent black women out there
men flirt...it's taken to be normal. Women flirt...it becomes a taboo.

This wasn't a flirt case but that's what your post points to.

On the other hand, why don't hit the nail on the head instead of unnecessary attack.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by caukerzee(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2013
Airforce1: Big ups wizzy wizzy

Youngest C.E.O grin
Davido is a younger C.E.O.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by gbagyiza: 12:55pm On May 10, 2013
Israelie:

U de mak me laugh...
No go find wrk
True talk. wizzy sef dnt no her n she is calling him her Love.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 10, 2013
centje: men flirt...it's taken to be normal. Women flirt...it becomes a taboo.

This wasn't a flirt case but that's what your post points to.

On the other hand, why don't hit the nail on the head instead of unnecessary attack.

What are you about?

The girl posted lyrics that any decent girl shouldn't be caught saying in public and I called her out for it. The same women are the ones who go moaning everywhere about the over-sexualisation and exploitation of women by music artists. Yet they all go around acting like slags. Perhaps, if women can start acting decent again - maybe, just maybe, men will start respecting them. undecided
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Afam4eva(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2013
Too much Photoshopping. They should take it easy abeg.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by chatdare(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

That's not the point the thing is you shouldn't be picking/judging people on a FORUM for crying out loud and I never offended you before so why the beef
Mimi,just put ur mind @ rest.I tink he's juzt one cheap attention seeker.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by otumokala(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2013
am wonderful by name.music is my life. am the king of the zanga.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 3:52pm On May 10, 2013
Felixadded: Of course she knew d guy ws just cracking a joke, but, why calling d poor gurl 'dumb bitch'? U shouldn't complicate thing. However, I love d two parties involve n I must confess, u both dd a good job on this playlet. Muchas gracias!

Thank so much
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 3:54pm On May 10, 2013
dowjones:

You called me a dumb bitchees right ? What did I do that you that warranted such an insult anyway I'm just keeping my cool
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Aikayy: 3:54pm On May 10, 2013
mimi321:

But he is always being cocky and hello mister I wasn't talking to you leave me alone. Thirdly I'm not most ladies

What a daft female nairalander
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by otumokala(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2013
fear can get you harm. b carefull.
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Aikayy: 3:54pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by mimi321(f): 3:55pm On May 10, 2013
Aikayy:

What a daft female nairalander

Pls sir refrain from pissing me off before I get on u
Re: Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" by Airforce1(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2013
chatdare:
Mimi,just put ur mind @ rest.I tink he's juzt one cheap attention seeker.

I've never insulted anybody in my life before, dont let me start with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) / King Saheed Osupa In The Guiness Bookof Record / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.