Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! (3129 Views)

Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) / Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) / Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by omoalajah(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2013

Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by Airforce1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
He's a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
kini big deal

na crude oil he dey piss??

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by mascot87(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
All I have to say is that you are a fucking gossiper angry
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by richeyy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Olofofo! Urinals like that are provided by the council & you'll see them located at strategic spots especially at weekends
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by Shekson(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dat guy has no comedy talent I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ him. Jz anoda cheap stunt to reignite publicity. Dats a fake pose
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by Tapout(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
richeyy: Olofofo! Urinals like that are provided by the council & you'll see them located at strategic spots especially at weekends
Tanx .@richeyy na olodo full nairaland
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by Tawis06(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good people Great nation
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Bush man!!!
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by 3ace(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Seems he's at the stage where he folds his snake-like joystick into his trouser. But OP, what's so special about this?
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by tellwisdom: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Is this London or Agege??
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by StellaBella(f): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
ok.
he will then shake the blokous and roll it in.

Then shake hand with the next bobo he knows.
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by tellwisdom: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Stella_Bella: ok.
he will then shake the blokous and roll it in.

Then shake hand with the next bobo he knows.

grin grin But sweerie, wouldnt u help me shake mine and roll it in if i chose u to?? wink wink...
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by slimyem: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Attention seeking agbaya..
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by StellaBella(f): 4:11am On Aug 26, 2013
tellwisdom:

grin grin But sweerie, wouldnt u help me shake mine and roll it in if i chose u to?? wink wink...
Will always be your roller honi grin
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by dplomaticVal: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2013
thats gross
Re: PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! by tellwisdom: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2013
Stella_Bella:
Will always be your roller honi grin

Oh! baby oku wink wink..You are very sweet down to my bone marrow kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out DJ Xclusive’s Traditional Wedding Cake - PHOTO / Check-out Top 20 Most Beautiful Ghanaian Female Celebrities / True Story What Killed Nollywood Comic Actor - Okwy Aka Bossman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.