Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. (4870 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. / N17bn Missing From Nasarawa State Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by Blackygal: 8:50pm On May 10, 2013
this men on uniform r family men.oooo wat a

pity.
R.I.P officers
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 10, 2013
val_dee: There is no justification for the governor of Nasarawa state to still be in the government house.

Same for the Police commissioner.

Look how life were wasted?

What do you think the Governor of Nasarawa should have done? Who is the Commander in Chief? Who is in charge of the Armed Forces and the Police? Is the Governor the Chief security officer of Nasarawa and the country? You guys need to stop the sentiment. It's like blaming the former Governor of Bayelsa for the killings of military officers when they were being killed by Nigerdelta militants. I didn't hear anyone blame the Governor of Bayelsa for the killing of soldiers by the Nigerdeltan militants.
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by ITbomb(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2013
sammy.young:
e get some police wey dey terrorize my area.........dey colectted my last card one day like dat........dont even know wat to say!
I get the direct line of ombatse traditional chief in case u need am
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 10, 2013
payless:

What do you think the Governor of Nasarawa should have done? Who is the Commander in Chief? Who is in charge of the Armed Forces and the Police? Is the Governor the Chief security officer of Nasarawa and the country? You guys need to stop the sentiment. It's like blaming the former Governor of Bayelsa for the killings of military officers when they were being killed by Nigerdelta militants. I didn't hear anyone blame the Governor of Bayelsa for the killing of soldiers by the Nigerdeltan militants.

G, educate/update yourself as to what really is at the root of this.

Then come back and edit the stuffs you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 10, 2013
val_dee:

G, educate/update yourself as to what really is at the root of this.

Then come back and edit the stuffs you wrote up there.

Tell us why the Governor should not continue to be the Governor of the state. Was it because he sent the policemen there? I blame no one but the incompetent police force. This could have happened anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by TheKingz1: 9:40pm On May 10, 2013
payless:

Tell us why the Governor should not continue to be the Governor of the state. Was it because he sent the policemen there? I blame no one but the incompetent police force. This could have happened anywhere in Nigeria.

Being a leader also requires taking responsibility for the incompetence of ur surbordinates in this case the governor as the leader and commissioner as surbordinate.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by topmostg: 11:12pm On May 10, 2013
I'm not tryin to derail the thread my people...
But the only way the JTF can treat these bulletproof boys is this >

gun with a grenade launcher!
Blasts any damn thing in its way!! Abi those boys get bomb-proof skin ni? Thats how to treat them good.
JTF is tryin, but that confused man in aso rock needs to upgrade the weapons the soldiers are using!!

Lets assume the police had this weapon,this bad incident might not have happened!! R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by gramci: 12:45am On May 11, 2013
God bless you, am an advocate of fire for fire, terror for terror, the enemy must bow to superior fire power SHIKENA
topmostg: I'm not tryin to derail the thread my people...
But the only way the JTF can treat these bulletproof boys is this >

gun with a grenade launcher!
Blasts any damn thing in its way!! Abi those boys get bomb-proof skin ni? Thats how to treat them good.
JTF is tryin, but that confused man in aso rock needs to upgrade the weapons the soldiers are using!!

Lets assume the police had this weapon,this bad incident might not have happened!! R.I.P
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by Nobody: 4:58am On May 11, 2013
I have no sympathy for those policemen killed.they are all brutes and demons who daily go about terrorizing and intimidating civilians.
Whoever calls them fallen heroes is just myopic.they got what they deserve.
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by MeAboki(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2013
payless:

You took the words out of my mouth; unfortunately, sentiments and hate would not allow some ppl see and speak the truth. SMH. cry
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by tempest01(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2013
If they really went there to effect an arrest with an arrest warrant, then there was no need for truck loads of war ready force men. Thats the problem with nigeria. Our police and military think they are above the law because there is no one to checkmate them. these people took up arms in the first place because the police that were to protect them were not doing their jobs.
These youths were practically defending their home land.
You can't come into my property and wreck havoc and expect me to stand and look at you.

Sending a battalion against these people means your are going there to raze the place down. And shooting sporadically on getting there signals one thing for these people. The need for self defense.

These men died as a result of selfish politicians and a foolish commissioner who sits behind the desk, gets fed with bags of ghana must gos' and sends out his subjects at will to perform selfish and unwarranted agendas. And they should take a fall for this.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by Chubhie: 9:45am On May 11, 2013
These villagers just made a bold declaration of war against the state. Regardless of the politics played prior to this massacre of men who swore an oath to uphold law and order, They the villagers have crossed a certain line of which the state will be justified in rolling all tanks and every instrument of state and fish em out.Regardless of the efficacy of the juju they use when juju see the full instrument of state em go fail them.

All i see now is a weak and unprepared president who seems bereft of any idea of solving the complex problems plaguing this nation and to imagine he is gunning for 2015 makes a mockery of the psyche of every true Nigerian. I look forward to a Nigeria where our best minds are saddled with running the state.
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by chax100(f): 1:34pm On May 11, 2013
greateros:

whose heroes!?? mchewwwww!!!! angry angry angry angry

wait until u witness their brutality on un-arm civilians! angry angry angry
I understand your feelings but it is nothing than a by-product of an impoverished mind.
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2013
chima12: I have no sympathy for those policemen killed.they are all brutes and demons who daily go about terrorizing and intimidating civilians.
Whoever calls them fallen heroes is just myopic.they got what they deserve.
All hail the saint. The blameless one. Now get a marker and write "myopic" on your forehead. Not to worry, terror is coming to a place near you.
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by funnyx(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2013
polokor60: I'm asking again,are you using a counterfeit brain?what is the meaning of General olusegun obansanjo rtd?He left the military but the military never left him(once a soldier is always a soldier and you are nothing but a bloody civilian in the eyes of any military man).Who was the petroleum minister during the tenure of OBJ your supposed civilian president?

You want the odi treatment for this community when it is obvious that the governor and his fulanis had conspired with security operatives to flush out this community but the reversed became the case.The security operatives went in for a massacre but they got more than what they bargained for.It is a very complicated issue that requires a sensitive approach but plonkers like you won't understand what is going on in that state.

So you want GEJ to commit genocide/ethnic cleansing(which happens to be the wishes and desires of the rampaging fulanis and the their conspirators in the helm of affairs).The job of the president is to resolve any dispute without any aggravation.The president has to think before he acts unlike you plonker that type before you think.

Speaking about logic and rationality,you plonker have a long way to go because a learner is better than you,just like a Kindergarten,you seems to be a pre-learner. wink wink

It looks like the table turned against the governor as he attempted to intimidate the community using police, the hunter became the hunted.
Re: Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

That is the main issue here
Watch out how they will quickly annihilate the people here because they are non Muslims yet Boko haram is waxing stronger with Muslims pleading on their behalf
Are you afraid that what happened to Baga people might befall them too but at the same time, you didn't want to admit that what happened to Baga people was a massacar and a condemnable act. Even though Eggon people killed 48 security agents but we are yet to know Baga people's offence. Now, you are apprehensive of what might to Eggon people because you have sympathy for them but were you among people who praised Baga massacar or those who condemned it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread / PICTURE Of IGP MD Abubakar Controlling Traffic In Abuja / IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.