Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Unwanted Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unwanted Pregnancy (1207 Views)

Unwanted Pregnancy---our Daughters Need Husbands / 5 Ways To Stop UNWANTED PREGNANCY Without A Condom / She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Pregnancy by Meddler(f): 2:48pm On May 10, 2013
I'm sorry for posting but I need your kind assistance. I'm looking for an NGO in Abuja that can help young people with unwanted pregnancies (if such an organization exists). She is 3 months along and needs help. With the current stigmatization that young women face in our society, she is in a very delicate situation coupled with the fact that she does not want her parents to find out. Please your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 10, 2013
contact debrief08
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy by Meddler(f): 3:24pm On May 10, 2013
Thank you.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy by baby124: 4:36pm On May 10, 2013
Yea, Debrief and Ifyalways. smiley
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy by Meddler(f): 10:58am On May 11, 2013
Thanks for your help. I was fortunate to come across a similar thread and forwarded the info of the social welfare office to my friend. I hope they can be of assistance. In the meantime debrief08 if you come across this, I tried to make contact thru PM. Thanks.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy by GrownMan(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2013
You can contact the Women Affairs Secreteriat by Eagle Square in Abuja...... Prayers with the young lady. This too will pass!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help This Mum / What Will Be Your Reaction To His? / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.