Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. (1647 Views)

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by IBnatty(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2013
Yesterday [9th May 2013] at the 50th annivesary opening ceremony of the Institute of African Studies at the Nation’s indigenous University- University Of Nigeria Nsukka [UNN], Special Assistant to President on Technical Matters and secretary of Subsidy Reinvestment & Empowerment Program (SURE-P) formally declared to Anambra State Students Association his intention to take a shot at Gov Peter Obi’s job. After the ceremony he had about an hour interactive chat with the students. The ceremony held in conjunction with Work- while- in- school ventures an entrepreneurial initiative of Mr Chinedu Nsofor whose opening remarks were littered with referrals of Nze Akachukwu as the next governor of Anambra, the latter kept nodding and smiling subtly in agreement. SURE-P Secretary graced the occasion with the Igwe of Nawfia, Osuofia II of Nawfia.
Present were Chairman Academic Planning Unit of the University Rev Fr. Dr H.E Ichoku [represented Prof Bartho Okolo VC UNN], Evang. Sam Maduka Onyishi [CEO Peace Mass Transit], Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu represented by his Personal Assistant Chief Chidi Osuagwu, Obinna Etele amongst others.
Notable aspirants who have formally declared to run in the next Anambra gubernatorial election include Senator Chris Ngige and Ifeanyi Uba (CEO Capital Oil & Gas Ltd). Their posters are all over the Campus. It might interest you to know that Nsukka is in Enugu State.
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by asha80(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2013
the kind of people coming out for governorship in anambra leaves a lot to be desired.
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2013
asha 80: the kind of people coming out for governorship in anambra leaves a lot to be desired.

Nnaa,what do you mean ? Akachukwu Nwankpo is a tested technocrat who has a lot to offer to the state. There are still about ten people to declare but. OSELOKA OBAZE IS THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA.[b][/b]
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by kelvincoll(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2013
So much Heavy weights..One Champion! Watching in 3D cool as event unfolds
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by asha80(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nnaa,what do you mean ? Akachukwu Nwankpo is a tested technocrat who has a lot to offer to the state. There are still about ten people to declare but. OSELOKA OBAZE IS THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA.[b][/b]
have you not heard that inec has decided to recognise umeh as chairman of apga?you know what that means dont you?ifeanyi ubah collecting the ticket not oseloka.
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by NwaNimo1(m): 12:07am On May 11, 2013
2moro i go declare my own for dis nairaland . . .
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2013
asha 80: have you not heard that inec has decided to recognise umeh as chairman of apga?you know what that means dont you?ifeanyi ubah collecting the ticket not oseloka.

Nwanne,do you actually think Umeh will return as chairman under Obi's watch? I dont think you know Obi very well. The court didnt reinstate him,rather,he was cleared as the last sitting chairman and the voice vote that returned him was annulled. Ask yourself why isnt he performing the duties of the party chairman and who is sitting on the desk of state party chairman at the state office. Umeh went around smearing and slandering the man that made him with in the company of foolish Emeka Ojukwu jr. thinking the Igbo will be swayed by the presence of Ojukwu's son. Very bad calculation,if you ask me. The same Ojukwu jr. who was quietlly dismissed as a commissioner under by Obi for embezzelment just to not disgrace Ikemba. The most respected Anambrarians like Anyaoku,Ekwueme,Obi Achebe,Igwe Chukwuemeka Ike,Okpoko na Oba,Soludo,Ezeife,Otoko na Eze Achala and many more will never be caught dead criticisng THE STRONG MAN OF OMANBALA POLITIC,PETER OBI! Only riffraffs do. Umeh is finished and even if he comes back as chairman he will stiil not save the drowning Ifeanyi Uba. I dont know what you know about Oseloka Obaze but that is the man we need and he will make nonsense of Uba Ifeanyi,Andy Uba,Nze Nwankpo,Ngige and co. He is one of the brains behind Obi's success. Deme.
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by IBnatty(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nwanne,do you actually think Umeh will return as chairman under Obi's watch? I dont think you know Obi very well. The court didnt reinstate him,rather,he was cleared as the last sitting chairman and the voice vote that returned him was annulled. Ask yourself why isnt he performing the duties of the party chairman and who is sitting on the desk of state party chairman at the state office. Umeh went around smearing and slandering the man that made him with in the company of foolish Emeka Ojukwu jr. thinking the Igbo will be swayed by the presence of Ojukwu's son. Very bad calculation,if you ask me. The same Ojukwu jr. who was quietlly dismissed as a commissioner under by Obi for embezzelment just to not disgrace Ikemba. The most respected Anambrarians like Anyaoku,Ekwueme,Obi Achebe,Igwe Chukwuemeka Ike,Okpoko na Oba,Soludo,Ezeife,Otoko na Eze Achala and many more will never be caught dead criticisng THE STRONG MAN OF OMANBALA POLITIC,PETER OBI! Only riffraffs do. Umeh is finished and even if he comes back as chairman he will stiil not save the drowning Ifeanyi Uba. I dont know what you know about Oseloka Obaze but that is the man we need and he will make nonsense of Uba Ifeanyi,Andy Uba,Nze Nwankpo,Ngige and co. He is one of the brains behind Obi's success. Deme.

4rm all logical political permutations, with or without Umeh as the APGA chairman, the once flourishing 'party ndi Igbo' will be taken to the cleaners in the upcoming governorship polls. The party is so divided that no amount of influence from the party stalwarts or flag bearer can unite its disparate members.
Oh, Ojukwu will be turning in his grave now.
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by xxyz17(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2013
Akachukwu Nwankpo should just go and sit down.
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by IBnatty(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2013
xxyz17: Akachukwu Nwankpo should just go and sit down.
Bro, why do you say so? I feel his chances are all but slim.
I'm a very rational Nigerian at the same time pragmatic. When I see or hear an intelligent man speak, i know. He will make a good governor, I might be wrong though.
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll: SURE-P Secretary Nze Akachukwu Nwankpa Declares. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
http://akachukwunwankpo.com/ . We hope he wins wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State PDP Congratulate Jang...says Amaechi Didnt Win NGF Chairmanship / Lagos To Launch The First Digital Water Projection Advertising In Africa / Help Is My President Really Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.