Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend (25277 Views)

Marley Day: Things You Need To Know About The Rastafarian Legend / 2015 Bob Marley Day: Remembering A Legend Who Died 34 years ago / Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2013
The truth is an offence, ooo ooo ooo
But not a sin ooo ooo ooo
Is he who laugh last, children !
Is he who win !

owa owa oooo
Is a foolish dog, ooo ooo ooo
bark at a flying bird
oo oo ooo
the sheep must learn, children!
to respect the shepered!

Jah live , children eya !

The fool is say I, ooo
Rasta your God is dead !!

But I and I know, Jah Jah,
dread, i natty I dread!

Peace and Love. Jahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bob is my all time Favourite . He said his music will live forever cool!
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by MostHigh: 4:45pm On May 11, 2013
Were sick and tired of the ism schism say die and go to heaven in jesus name.

We know and we over stand Almighty God is a living Man

You can fool some people sometime but you cant fool all the people all the time.

So now you see the light, stand up for your right.
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by dexentity: 5:00pm On May 11, 2013
there is a natural mystic flowin tru d air
If u listen carefully u wil hear,
Dis could b d first trumpet, might as wel b d last,..........
One of my best soul stirring lyrics eva....NATURAL MYSTIC......RESPECKT BIG BOB NESTA MARLEY

I respect,
Zimbabwe
Dnt wanna wait in vain
Iron, lion, zion
Johnny was a gud man
No woman, no cry
Who da cap fits....
Bob Marley's hit tracks are 2 numerous 2 mention......respect man, u change hearts n impact d world positively. PEACE..
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by aflovic: 5:09pm On May 11, 2013
Your worst cud be ur best friend and friend ur worst enemy, Some will hate u pretend they love u now and behind thee try to eliminate you but who Jah bless no one curse, thank God we've past worst, hipocrisy and parasite, will come out and talk about, only ur friend no ur secret, so only he could reveal it, who the cap fit let them wear it.
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Nuzo1(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2013
"In this great future, you can't forget your past; So dry your tears, I seh. Yeah!" - Bob Marley

2 Likes

Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by bonetalk(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2013
How good and pleasant it would be before God and Man to see the unification of all Africans __ Bob Marley in Africans unite. Bob Your Music remains Evergreen even after 32 year of departing this world. Continue to rest in Peace!

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2013
I wanna love ya, and treat you right
I wanna love ya, everyday and everynight

We will be together, with the roof right over our head
We will share the shelter of my single bed

Is This Love

2 Likes

Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 11, 2013
i watched a documentary about his life not too long ago.
i won't lie the part where they talked about his cancer
and showed footage of his funeral choked me up...i may have even cried a little grin

Big Up Bob Marley.
One of the great ppl who put us on the map forever. kiss

Love you always. smiley
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Pistolx(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2013
jst smoking shisha and weeds with frends since mrng.rip marley sha cooljst smoking shisha and weeds with frends since mrng.rip marley sha

Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 11, 2013
No chains around my feet but I am not free
I know I am bound here in captivity

- Concrete Jungle.
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by 175(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2013
Brutalise me with Music. . . . .Bob Marley

but not with Tonto Dike's rubbish.

Jah Bless I and I
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Goldie20: 7:16pm On May 11, 2013
when u smoke the herb it reveals you to yourself.. Bob for life... !!
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by telim: 7:21pm On May 11, 2013
oh songs like who the cap feet let them wear it.
one love one heart let get together and we feel alright
iron lion zion
bufallow soldiers
the lists goes on and on.
The world will be united if we practise the message bob marley is trying to pass in his music. Jah bless all. Hmmm rastafaraiii....
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by lekkie073(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2013
rastaman vibes.......gonna smoke some shitte tonite and communicate with him cool shocked
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Mmgboji(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2013
philusaau: Respect to all mafians. This is green blood
grow up bro. U're out of fashion.
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by untainted: 9:04pm On May 11, 2013
The legend lives!
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by zintow(f): 9:15pm On May 11, 2013
My favourite songs are : WHO THE CAP FIT and WAITING IN VAIN. The lyrics are rich with meanings.
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 11, 2013
gilgal7: today MAY 11th is called marley day a tribute to a legend....me see sum chimneys everywhere....were r da marley fans...?drop ya shat out to a legend....respect....boooomboclart
me luv his music...wats ya fayvahryte hit sang...?BIG UPS

Yah muan, Jah rasta fried rise... ina we nation. Lol
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Olubodef(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2013
Oh my little daughter dnt shed no tears.....
My day is incomplete without listening 2 no woman no cry
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Lucasbalo(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2013
Robert Nesta Marley. The best of all time.
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by eugenekatuze: 9:44pm On May 11, 2013
rekspect to marley..rastafarii mei esalasias.. cool
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by lanrei(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2013
ja rastafarai, rest ja muan no rest in babylon yhet.
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Pdizzle(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2013
None but ourselves can free our mind

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by kardoso(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2013
How good and how pleasant it will be before God and man to see this unification of all,Africans. I will never forget my prophet Bob Marley. Continue to be in the bosom of the
Ord
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2013
HEARD ON RADIO HE WAS A GAY
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Originalsly: 10:46pm On May 11, 2013
Hmmm...favourite Bob Marley song...hmmm....ehmmm...hmmm....for today Redemption Song.
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Originalsly: 10:54pm On May 11, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: HEARD ON RADIO HE WAS A GAY
...and had so many children?...with so many women? Is not a manly thing to repeat everything you hear....just saying.
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by preeky: 11:45pm On May 11, 2013
true african legend am listeninf-g now to my favorite(uzizi)
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Ibime(m): 1:48am On May 12, 2013
You what?

I just touched down in Jamo today. About to hit a beach party to celebrate the great man.

We gon chase those crazy baldheads outta d town. Yahmon!
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Profkomolafe(m): 3:30am On May 12, 2013
much respect 2 a mentor,icon,role model........u ve gone great beyond bt ur wk speaks afta u. RIP MAN. Redemption song stil remain da bomb
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by Christane: 4:51am On May 12, 2013
My favourite marley sng z african unite
Re: Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend by why62(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2013
One love..............
Is there a place 4 da hoplessi eeh uuu aaaa kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Release Prince Eke, Muma Gee's Husband / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture / Fela Kuti's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. Post Your Favourite Lyrics, Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.