Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

NairaLand Queens - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NairaLand Queens (7150 Views)

Nominate Atleast 3 Romanceland Queens / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / Nairaland Queens!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

thats where the people of God dwell,pikin
Ehhn, but I am a child of God, so how come i did not know cry
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2008
come needle lady,i bind dat spirit in u,dat spirit that makes u open up threads that makes people quarell in it
Re: NairaLand Queens by oziomatv(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2008
OMO IBO:

hahahahahahahahah
this ozioma dey crase
   na you dey crase, wetin I do you now?
Re: NairaLand Queens by desodgi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

shine your eyes well because kadry is not complete if jenny is not added to it
You opine grin
Needlelady:

Naah, there are still real men out there. Every man cannot be 4Him or 4Play.

Yes O, All men cant be 4Him or 4Play. . .there are some who are 4Real
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
Ehhn, but I am a child of God, so how come i did not know

cos u were no where to be found wen God was selecting us
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
By uch2nna,
Is he from mars? Cos u make it sound like men fro planet earth are all assholes
He's the knight of my shining armour and  gorgeous Funmi is God's blessing to men. No, not all men are assholes, some are good while a large proportion are punks.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

because u were no where to be found when God was selecting us
Chaii, that's unfair now  cry
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2008
Yes O, All men can't be 4Him or 4Play. . .there are some who are 4Real
Yes oh; OziomaTv, Sly, Pataki etc are for real but all these 4Him, 4Play, 4sex,4nyash etc are really fake ass men.
Re: NairaLand Queens by desodgi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2008
You nko, are you 4Real or 4Money?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2008
come needle lady,i bind that spirit in u,that spirit that makes u open up threads that makes people quarell in it
No spirit involved miss. It's a direct testimony that men can go any lenght to suppress any woman that threatens their cesspool of corruption and power.Inglorious bastards! sad sad

I'll make sure I castrate 4Him, 4Farts(uch2nna)  and  4Play in no distant time. They are the greatest  chauvisnist pigs I've ever seen.
Re: NairaLand Queens by oziomatv(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2008
@desodgi:

Yes O, All men can't be 4Him or 4Play. . .there are some who are 4Real

And those for 4real are easly to Identify I think it's what funmi's CRUSADE is preaching about, only that she sometimes move out of point.
Re: NairaLand Queens by oziomatv(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Yes oh; OziomaTv, Sly, Pataki etc are for real but all these 4Him, 4Play, 4sex,4nyash etc are really fake ass men.
HOTFUNMIFIRE I dey hail oooo
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2008
only that she sometimes move out of point.

yea u r right
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2008
So na Gods Own State dey make una fight like this
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cyclone5(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

No spirit involved miss. It's a direct testimony that men can go any lenght to suppress any woman that threatens their cesspool of corruption and power.Inglorious bastards! sad sad

I'll make sure I castrate 4Him, 4Farts(uch2nna) and 4Play in no distant time. They are the greatest chauvisnist pigs I've ever seen.

This is no crusade O! This na Operation Slice n Dice. So guys can be mean at times. Its not like many dont get paid in full for that. We know how girls can make life hell for a boy in primary and secondary school.
Re: NairaLand Queens by uspry1(f): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2008
I leave this thread! angry

Some ppl has different perspectives of how long to take in a relationship far from what I believe in!

Have a good day!
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2008
Have a good day!

and u too
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2008
una don make madam uspry vex.

please dont go
dont goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
dont go awayyyyyyy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2008
una don make madam uspry vex.

please don't go
don't goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
don't go awayyyyyyy

bia nwoke mu,who be d una
Re: NairaLand Queens by Dreloaded(f): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2008
Cut out the jokes please, you must have a ridiculously low self esteem if you think everyone that replies your posts does so because they fantasize about you. Doing so is a gross waste of time considering there are better looking and more mature women than you everywhere else to pick from.

Rofl, that shut her up for a while alas she has now become bitter. grin

Not sure how one continues to scream "only guys want sex", if a guy ends in a one night stand, who between the two people allowed the sex in the first place?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2008
Some people has different perspectives of how long to take in a relationship far from what I believe in!
Everybody cannot share the same ideology with you, that's life. Some women even bless their new man the first night while some will hold tight to the treasure until he says I do. One thing is clear, never let a man sleep with you unless you really need that sex or he's walked you to the altar. Sex is a female weapon over men, we own it, control it, and disburse it at will. Even if you are married, you can still put your husband on sex time out if he misbehaves.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

bia nwoke mu,who be d una
wetin be that? grin
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

I'll make sure I castrate 4Him, 4Farts(uch2nna) and 4Play in no distant time. They are the greatest chauvisnist pigs I've ever seen.

Am here to watch, Needelelady, just be ready to get castrated too. But then, this is the net, you no get power to. undecided
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2008
@adesodji
me nko? Me kinla ni
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2008
HOTFUNMIFIRE I dey hail oooo
Me too honey, Iyawo nko?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
wetin be that?

it means ibkaye go to bed,cos u have to be in secondary school tomorrow
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
Am here to watch, Needelelady, just be ready to get castrated too. But then, this is the net, you no get power to
I'll first of all grow amala balls before qualifying for your neutering. I rather remain a pussy than a he goat.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2008
jennykadry:

it means ibkaye go to bed,because u have to be in secondary school tomorrow
lol do you know what time it is?  shocked secondary school!? na wa o  shocked cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cyclone5(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Everybody cannot share the same ideology with you, that's life. Some women even bless their new man the first night while some will hold tight to the treasure until he says I do. One thing is clear, never let a man sleep with you unless you really need that sex or he's walked you to the altar. Sex is a female weapon over men, we own it, control it, and disburse it at will. Even if you are married, you can still put your husband on sex time out if he misbehaves.

In a world where there are more women than men?! Abeg that kind weapon go misfire and blow up for your face. Even if na to face the nearest market there is no denying guys O. Its just a matter of when. The trick certainly cant be driving him into the clutching arms of another woman.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

I'll first of all grow amala balls before qualifying for your neutering. I rather remain a pussy than a he goat.

Baby, you can be anything, as long as you know you'll be castrated too. You still don't get it do you? Lady, you can even grow egusi balls, as long as you know whatever you give, it'll be given back twicefold!

Make I put on my own Needlelady's attitude, babe, you go regret am well well! But then, this is the net, no one is taking this sh^t seriously. Atleast am not, am all in for the entertainment kiss
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2008
angry angry angry
Cadet. . . . . .Wheres them pics? angry
Re: NairaLand Queens by Cadet(f): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2008
The Sly:

angry angry angry
Cadet. . . . . .Wheres them pics? angry

Go and look na. Highland Beach, Ekiti State grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Who Is A Sugar Mummy? / This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For / When Your Pennis Is Outside Unknown To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.