Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website (688 Views)

Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate / I Want To See Your Personal Website! / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by Yoti(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2013
PLS, Webster, i was able to develop my on personal website, but i was unable to publish it on net. am a learner, pls, dont enough i need solution
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by Afam4eva(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2013
You can only publish it by getting the service of a web hosting company.

Send me a mail info@internetvisa.net

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by Yoti(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2013
OK, Am using ms frontpage in designing my website, but i dont no where exactly to click in other to publish it on net. I need your help webmasters.
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by greenmouse(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2013
secure a hostimg account first.

A hosting account that can work for MS frontpage
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by buziy(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2013
hello you can Publish your Personal Website through public html in your web host if you dont have a web host you can signup for a free web hosting company just go to rockghana.com
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by akintayo1(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2013
what they mean by getting a hosting is this, for your website to be visible on the internet, you need a space on the net that your website will be located and a name to call your website with.
your site name is your responsibility but you will need to register it.
only a hosting company can do that for you, you can get affordable hosting and domain for 2500 naira.
if yoy need help, let me know.
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by Yoti(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2013
Thanks you very much webmasters, i will will try to look for web hosting company. pls, give more directives
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by nihinlade(m): 12:46am On May 12, 2013
Give me a call @ 07030595653. Or visit mynaijahost.com Our hosting company helps people like you who are just starting. We can guide you and get your website published to the net.
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by buziy(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2013
hello to save cost rockghana does not charge you for hosting your website they also have a website builder with alot of free template to choose incase you dont have a website they also give you quality support at anytime just give it a trial http://rockghana.com
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by akintayo1(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2013
I used whogohost web hosting and domain name registrar and can boostful recommend them to anyone, you can as well visit my blog their banner is displayed on it.

Please, carry out your own due findings before dealing with any recommedation as am only recommending them based on my own experience with their services.

Am not in anyway a member of the company, though, am an affiliate, cause if you buy through their banner on my blog, i receive a percentage of the total transaction.

Hope am clear enough.

Here is my blog address: http://www.cybernaira.com
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by Yoti(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2013
MY WEBSITE IS A PERSONAL ONE, IS THEIR NEED FOR COMPANY FIELD @ ROCKGHANA
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by buziy(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2013
Yoti: MY WEBSITE IS A PERSONAL ONE, IS THEIR NEED FOR COMPANY FIELD @ ROCKGHANA
yes please at rockghana when you register for an account we dont care if you use it for a company or a personal website the only problem you will face is the desk space and other issues when you want more desk space then you can upgrade to rockghana paid hosting which have an anlimited space
Re: Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website by switchmax8: 9:49am On May 13, 2013
Yoti,
look for web hosting firm and register a domain name with them you can try whogohost.com,hihostnow.com.ng and http://www.hostlinker.com/ when you have registered a domain with them and your cpanel details have been given contact me let me put you through on how to use different ftp to upload your website or how you can upload your website from your cpanel.
Oneluv

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Foreign Hosting Package (3-year Hosting + Domain for less than 10k) / Wordpress Theme! Premium Themes / [HELP] How To Space My Ads Displayed On My Sidebar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.