Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is He Really Interested In Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Really Interested In Me? (2296 Views)

Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! / "Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Really Interested In Me? by Roses4u: 4:18pm On May 11, 2013
I really need some advice. There is guy in my office who has been hitting on me for close to a year now. I always refuse his advances for a relationship cos I feel he is a player.

I have caught him on several occassions, staring at the legs and butt of other female colleagues. Although I do like him but I feel he is just lusting after me. Should I give him a chance or what do think? Please advise
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by orgasticdance: 4:39pm On May 11, 2013
You like him, what are you then waiting for?
For an anonymous poster's approval?
Live a little babe!
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by 25omega(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2013
you wont go out with him but get confused when you "catch" him looking at other women.

1. he is not your man so you can't catch him doing anything you only see him
2. he might just be lusting after you. if so, and? if you are cute it is only natural for dudes to lust after you
3. never shit on the plate you eat with. If he is already checking other women out, chances are this might end badly and since you both work together.... you can fill in the blank
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by horlajide: 6:54pm On May 11, 2013
C'mon Rose I already told u countless times "I am not a player, I own the club"angry
So you caught me starring?! Its not what you think - Ngozi's high-heel shoes kept making that "koi-koi" noise that I couldn't concentrate on my workangry, besides her steps were so unsteady that I feared she might fall thats why my eyes "kept following" her legs. As for Jennifer, I was only starring at her butt cos the zip at the back of her skirt had worn out, besides I wanted to confirm grin(i overhead her bragging that she wears only designer undies)

I admit and confess to starring at your a.$.$ only twice. The first was a furtive glance,the second was a true test of our compatibility (didnt you notice that my hand was on my chest? I was trying to test if the the rate and rythm at which you wiggled your a.$.$ was the same as that of my heartbeat).

So after toasting you for close to a year,you feel NL has a more reasonable answer when they dont even know me in person?!

For the last time,give me a favorable reply angry

3 Likes

Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by DigitalSignal(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2013
Roses4u: I really need some advice. There is guy in my office who has been hitting on me for close to a year now. I always refuse his advances for a relationship cos I feel he is a player.

I have caught him on several occassions, staring at the legs and butt of other female colleagues. Although I do like him but I feel he is just lusting after me. Should I give him a chance or what do think? Please advise

You're waiting for a man that will not look at the legs and butts of other ladies, ehn? Alright wait for me!!! grin

On a serious note, if you like him as you say --- no as you do, why not give him a chance and see how it develops! Every man looks at women.
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 11, 2013
Run away
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 11, 2013
^^why?'undecided
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 11, 2013
He is danger
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 11, 2013
^^ How? undecided
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by starlightRR(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: He is danger

hasty generalization....women and the way they interpret things.... since you like him already why not give it a shot....men initially fall for the container its the content that hooks them up

though dating a co worker has its pros n cons
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 11, 2013
starlight®®:

though dating a co worker has its pros n cons
potential danger
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by starlightRR(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: potential danger

yeah....so if the relationship should go bad she will suffer for it
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Mynd44: 8:18pm On May 11, 2013
Workplace romance is already a no no and if you feel he is a player, he probably is. Move on

1 Like

Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Workplace romance is already a no no and if you feel he is a player, he probably is. Move on
thank u
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Mynd44: 8:44pm On May 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: thank u
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Schonebaby: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2013
Looking at ladies' legs and all those are indicating a red light of warning already but much more than that, u dint mention some other details. D question is 'is he interested in me?' Does he call you a lot, does he always wanna be with you. Those are signs that indicate if a guy is into u or not. No guy dt has u always on his mind will be too busy to want to be with u. But my advise to u will be 'follow ur gut' cos if you think he is a player, chances are -he is!!!
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by infodollarman(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
Roses4u: I really need some advice. There is guy in my office who has been hitting on me for close to a year now. I always refuse his advances for a relationship cos I feel he is a player.

shine your eye o! this may be of help... http://realdeeplove.com/2012/12/signs-he-really-loves-you/#.Ub8621E3irw
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Run!

1 Like

Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
Yield: Run!
Is the mountain on fire?
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by jhydebaba(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Go for him before another girl would take that advantage and you'll be like "had I known".
There is no crime in trying ur luck. If u must get a good shoe, u test first. Afterall, u are not a virgin tongue cheesy
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
Exactly what i did!! **i ran**
buh, if you really do like him, give it a trial!!
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by HURUCHI(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
Yield: Run!

y run hahahqwaah
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
Smartie gurl: Exactly what i did!! **i ran**
buh, if you really do like him, give it a trial!!
What trial? A lot of organisations are actually against it and she might get fired
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by k2039: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
The fact that you are still asking for advise shows that you are extremely confused. You have enough doubts in your mind and you want us to tell you that it's okay(if not, I see no reason for this thread).
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
What trial? A lot of organisations are actually against it and she might get fired
lol! Lets hear from her then.....OP is ur company against dating a coleague?
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
Never mix romance with work, trust me.
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Smartie gurl: lol! Lets hear from her then.....OP is ur company against dating a coleague?
She no go answer the question na. You know as e dey be na
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
pc guru: Never mix romance with work, trust me.
Loff won't make her listen
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Loff won't make her listen

very soon we will get a post about how all men are like Dogs or I hate all men, sometimes I prefer to advice a wall than a girl especially in terms of relationship, because with the wall, I know I'm wasting my time.
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by jascon1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
u b small pikin Ehm? Are u a teenager?? Advise u for wetin? Ashawo! Ur mates are housewives. Dey there dey find who serious. Idiort
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2013
Give Him a Chance,lets see if He can Handle your preferences If not Bounce !!!
Re: Is He Really Interested In Me? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
op, for over a year that guy is yet to exhaust his reservoir of 'patience' and I say that very impressive.
Allow him into the forbidden territory and gauge his reactions afterward. It seems other ladies in the office have cooeperated and you ideally forming james bond. He might have committed a wager on his chances with co-workers and here you denying him both reward!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? / 7 Sins U Must Never Commit Against A Woman... / How Much Did You Spend On The Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.