Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo (3284 Views)

We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 10:17pm On May 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 10:41pm On May 11, 2013
Gheeeenn Gheeen.! E don set, Asari Dokubo abeg tell them. They need to know that the people of 19th century Nigerians are no longer the same people now. Na you be the action man, dem wan try.. > MOD stop this una witch hunt and carry my thread go frontpage na.sad

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by musiwa27: 10:51pm On May 11, 2013
it is sad to watch him , say, he will attack people and kill them. But why dont him ask his own brother, Goodluck Jonatahn to break up Nigeria, like the north and western and other are asking for.

this is the solution. this way, if the north is ruling themself. they can solve their census issue. And the east can solve their own census issue allow. if not, nigeria will end up in civil war.

Violent and civil war, will not solve anything in Nigeria.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 11, 2013
lol @ fulanis migrating to "our land".

What LAND?

We were all here when the country was formed.

And we all migrated from somewhere.

Jaba the hut (Dokubo) is as bitter as boko haram's master.

Unfortunately, his supporters are just as tribalistic.

Nonsense speech........unfortunately, it's going to cause hatred and chaos.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 10:56pm On May 11, 2013
Well I partially agree with you on your comment @musiwa27, however remember that he is not the only one to have called for blood shed in the past. Infact Buhari and many northerners are noted for this rampant and uncivilised call to violence each time. However being that one of my heroes His Excellency Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu foresaw this and broke away from the entity called nigeria which led to the unfortunate, evil and callous massacre of over 3.1million of my people, I think the North should take the lead in breaking away and I can assure you that nobody in the South East or South south will give a hoot. Not sure about the South west.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 10:57pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
lol @ fulanis migrating to "our country".

What country?

We were all here when the country was formed.

And we all migrated from somewhere.

I believe he meant the Ijaw Nation but I don't know for sure.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 11, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

I believe he meant the Ijaw Nation but I don't know for sure.

No, listen to 2:02-2:20

Oh, I see what you mean.

How many Fulanis are living in ND?
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 11:01pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No, listen to 2:02-2:20

Oh, I see what you mean.

How many Fulanis are living in ND?

Oh well he will have his history books to back him up. Asari Dokubo is one very learned man and he doesn't just make empty utterances most of the time. And invading their land doesn't necessarily mean living or residing there, afterall doesn't the fulani oligarchy own 85% of the oil well in the ND region..
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 11, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Oh well he will have his history books to back him up. Asari Dokubo is one very learned man and he doesn't just make empty utterances most of the time.

I just dont understand how threatening the North is any different from the North threatening the South.

Going to get the same respond.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 11:05pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I just dont understand how threatening the North is any different from the North threatening the South.

Going to get the same respond.

His statements as evidenced in the video is like an Enough is Enough reactionary call to the notion which is widely believed in the North that ruling of the entity called nigeria is like a birthright to them. Hence why you can see him flair up in anger when he said "No northerner will rule nigeria ever again". It is not threat but a response to the violence which the north believe they have a monopoly to when things don't go their way.. angry

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Desola(f): 11:09pm On May 11, 2013
Firstly, who are the "we" in the south that this Buffon son of a gun refers to and secondly, this attention seeking nonentity should go into the archives and look for ojukwu's declaration of war and his empty boasts - we all know how that cookie crumbled. Let this obese dog be cognizant to the fact that any war declared would be theirs and their neighbouring primitive people to fight and should be contained within them and the north alone. As a matter of fact, he should come out and draw the map of the so called south as perceived in his warped brain because when war breaks out, everyone needs to know which side they are on. The suyas must be distinguished from the humans.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 11:16pm On May 11, 2013
Desola: Firstly, who are the "we" in the south that this Buffon son of a gun refers to and secondly, this attention seeking nonentity should go into the archives and look for ojukwu's declaration of war and his empty boasts - we all know how that cookie crumbled. Let this obese dog be cognizant to the fact that any war declared would be theirs and their neighbouring primitive people to fight and should be contained within them and the north alone. As a matter of fact, he should come out and draw the map of the so called south as perceived in his warped brain because when war breaks out, everyone needs to know which side they are on. The suyas must be distinguished from the humans.

I'm sure he meant the South South and South East.! If 2/3 are classed as south, can't he then say south.! Every heard of majority carries the vote. And don't even be fast to retort, the yoruba's can have the south west or they can decide to join the north, your call missy.. wink lipsrsealed BTW Ojukwu's boast wasn't empty and he fought for the survival of his people for 3 years and also Asari Dokubo is not a newbie to the Nigerian government and like he said the last time he rose up, he reduced nigerian's oil production to a meager 700,000 barrels a day which forced the Nigerian government to come begging with amnesty..Go figure woman
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by musiwa27: 11:17pm On May 11, 2013
south west never existed in the first.. nairaland is more of a scam. you see, you can see, people posting they want to sell land for you in ikeja, there is no land to sell in ikeja from satellite pictures.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Desola(f): 11:18pm On May 11, 2013
stupid bufoon! He came out raising dust on the North when in actual fact, he bears every resemblance to the North he is trying to fight. The North has so much colonised their minds that as an ijaw man, he takes identity not only in attire with the north but also in religion. A very confused child who reminds me of another similarly confused 33 year old that was taught a bitter lesson in the 60s. These people do not learn and as it was during the civil war, so shall it be now.

Moraucker!

Stupid feudalistic overweight, over pampered spoilt and rotten brat! professing death on 160million people like say na im papa born them.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Desola(f): 11:21pm On May 11, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

I'm sure he meant the South South and South East.! If 2/3 are classed as south, can't he then say south.! Every heard of majority carries the vote. And don't even be fast to retort, the yoruba's can have the south west or they can decide to join the north, your call missy.. wink lipsrsealed

Are you his spoke person?

Did he unequivocally state his definition or description of his idea of "the south"? Until he does so, I would not accept a concocted description from a faceless Nairalander.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 11, 2013
Desola how are you doing? welcome back!

Abeg make una allow Dokubo to talk. na im get im mouth. In a sane society, he ought to have been thrown in jail for his silly utterances but whosai! this is Nigeria where anything can happen. After all na im brother be presido. Asari Dokubo, talk on joor! nothing do you.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 11:25pm On May 11, 2013
Desola: stupid bufoon! He came out raising dust on the North when in actual fact, he bears every resemblance to the North he is trying to fight. The North has so much colonised their minds that as an ijaw man, he takes identity not only in attire with the north but also in religion. A very confused child who reminds me of another similarly confused 33 year old that was taught a bitter lesson in the 60s. These people do not learn and as it was during the civil war, so shall it be now.

Moraucker!

Stupid feudalistic overweight, over pampered spoilt and rotten brat! professing death on 160million people like say na im papa born them.

You sound like you are about to have a heart attack..Chill out woman undecided. Islam was not and I reapeat was not founded by the North so I don't understand who is more confused here or can't anyone practice the religion he/she wants to?.. shocked. Like I said neither His Excellency Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu (The people's general) or Asari Dokubo a child..Both thought Nigeria a lesson at one point or another, go figure.. smiley and don't come with the same old news of Nigeria winning the civil war and his excellency leaving biafraland as a hero to fight another day cos it will simply start how moronic and idiatic your thinking faculty is.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by funnyx(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2013
Desola: stupid bufoon! He came out raising dust on the North when in actual fact, he bears every resemblance to the North he is trying to fight. The North has so much colonised their minds that as an ijaw man, he takes identity not only in attire with the north but also in religion. A very confused child who reminds me of another similarly confused 33 year old that was taught a bitter lesson in the 60s. These people do not learn and as it was during the civil war, so shall it be now.

Moraucker!

Sis, don't underestimate these guys o, they now have so much access to money. His threat that they'll match them bullet to bullet may not be an empty threat o. The future doesn't look promising for Nigeria.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 11, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

His statements as evidenced in the video is like an Enough is Enough reactionary call to the notion which is widely believed in the North that ruling of the entity called nigeria is like a birthright to them. Hence why you can see him flair up in anger when he said "No northerner will rule nigeria ever again". It is not threat but a response to the violence which the north believe they have a monopoly to when things don't go their way.. angry

lol Martin L. K.J's speech was peaceful.......Dokubo's childish behavior is not.
Who does he think he's fighting for? Let him mention Ijaw (and Ibo, if you all support him) and keep his mouth shut.
I'm certain that my educated and sophisticated Ijaw people can see through his fatty chin chin

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 11:28pm On May 11, 2013
Desola:

Are you his spoke person?

Did he unequivocally state his definition or description of his idea of "the south"? Until he does so, I would not accept a concocted description from a faceless Nairalander.

Na wa oo. Wetin me I no go hear for this nairaland again, so because he didn't say unequivocally the definition of south then you cannot use your brain to know that there are currently the south east, south south and the south west. Ok noring do you madam. I'm not his spokes person by the way but a lover of equity, justice and fairness which the current entity nigeria lacks.

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 11:31pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lol Martin L. K.J's speech was peaceful.......Dokubo's childish behavior is not.
Who does he think he's fighting for? Let him mention Ijaw (and Ibo, if you all support him) and keep his mouth shut.
I'm certain that my educated and sophisticated Ijaw people can see through his fatty chin chin

Eeeehhh did you say Martin Luther Kings speeches were peaceful.. Then I'm sorry you are still a learner.! Go and find out why he was assassinated. Because the whites knew his statements were true and one which would cause a big gigantic revolution amongst the black race within America. I rest my case.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 11, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Na wa oo. Wetin me I no go hear for this nairaland again, so because he didn't say unequivocally the definition of south then you cannot use your brain to know that there are currently the south east, south south and the south west. Ok noring do you madam. I'm not his spokes person by the way but a lover of equity, justice and fairness which the current entity nigeria lacks.

Where has Dokubo taken Ijawland with his "peaceful" utterances? Nowhere!

He's trying to cause chaos.....chaos that his 5-man militant bands can't settle once it starts.

Once again, let him define the south as Ijawland and keep it that way.

Threatening any part of Nigeria is treason. Dokubo is as guilty as Boko leader.

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 11, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Eeeehhh did you say Martin Luther Kings speeches were peaceful.. Then I'm sorry you are still a learner.! Go and find out why he was assassinated. Because the whites knew his statements were true and one which would cause a big gigantic revolution amongst the black race within America. I rest my case.. lipsrsealed

Really, point out the threats and tell me the reason why he was assassinated....... please, do that.
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Desola(f): 11:38pm On May 11, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

You sound like you are about to have a heart attack..Chill out woman undecided. Islam was not and I reapeat was not founded by the North so I don't understand who is more confused here or can't anyone practice the religion he/she wants to?.. shocked. Like I said neither His Excellency Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu (The people's general) or Asari Dokubo a child..Both thought Nigeria a lesson at one point or another, go figure.. smiley and don't come with the same old news of Nigeria winning the civil war and his excellency leaving biafraland as a hero to fight another day cos it will simply start how moronic and idiatic your thinking faculty is.

I really do not engage with dim witted nitwits who turn their brains (assuming there was any resident in their skull in the first place)inside out while attempting to respond to a position clearly superior to their rationale. I think history would pat me on the back for emphasising that indeed the civil war was won by the Nigerian side and that your general did as a matter of fact flee to ivory coast dressed as a prostitute. This are facts that cannot be worn, however much they are repeated. As much as it may gore you, I take a personal pride in that fact and so much so because Adekunle was part of the team that facilitated bringing the first spoilt equally ugly and boderline obese general from a certain part of the country to his knees.

Even though I know it is a worthless effort trying to proffer an intelligible advise to a dense below par copy of the human specie, I would nevertheless oblige you this once. Yes, Islam is not a creation of the North but in the Nigerian sphere, the North hold a higher stake in its share and Akuri Dokubo coming out on in a television broadcast to cast his enemy dressed exactly like one is just a fallacy and wothy of a belly laugh in itself. I don't blame you, being from the part of the country in which you hail, you are not supposed to think beyond a certain level. You can't give what you do not possess, i'm sorry to have suffered you gladly.

3 Likes

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 11, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Are you for real? What threat? Martin Luther King never made a single threat against government or anyone in his life time. Don't say that outside because you might be lynched for being ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by musiwa27: 11:39pm On May 11, 2013
look you. there have never been anything call south south or south west. You want to take that from me.If anyone dare to make it a law. We the Yorubas will overthrow the govt. If you doubt it. please quote i said so. You see. such arrangement put our people into disadvantage. And we would not agree with it. Say I said Musiwa.. said NO.. My voice is more powerful to use to remove the govt in power.

If you doubt what I say. You can go ahead and try. and see, if any governor or senator will be in power. we are telling you, something that is Godly.

Have you seen where they sacrifice human to the gods before. This is what will happen to your state governor or senator. they will sacrifice your governor or senator to the gods.

It is abomination in africa to take a person land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQiz1wmsRlk
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by OkparaIgbo: 11:41pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Really, point out the threats and tell me the reason why he was assassinated....... please, do that.

[b]Common Texas cowgirl, don't be this naive. angry I am assuming by your moniker that you live in the U.S so I was expecting some more thoughts and reasoning put into your comments. I must say I am disappointed but oh well.. undecided

Now these are the answers to your question:

He was killed because of his beliefs and movements. He wanted to integrate whites and blacks back then when racism was peak hence his famous "I have a dream speech", so you can imagine that it ticked many people off especially the government and the capitalists who practiced the divide and conquer rule much to their benefits. He was a leader of civil rights (for blacks), and he was trying to change the nation's system that had been the societal norm for a long time. It scared and angered many people. He was a powerful man, striving for a cause that some people disagreed with. The best way to kill the cause is to kill the pioneer of the cause (This remains the reason why His Excellency Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu fled Nigeria and went on a self proclaimed exile because his death at the time will mean the death of Biafra and maybe the Igbo nation). He was a great man, made martyr.[/b]
Re: I Stand By My Statements And I Have More To Make.! (Video) - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 11, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Common Texas cowgirl, don't be this naive. angry I am assuming by your moniker that you live in the U.S so I was expecting some more thoughts and reasoning put into your comments. I must say I am disappointed but oh well.. undecided

Now these are the answers to your question:

He was killed because of his beliefs and movements. He wanted to integrate whites and blacks back then when racism was peak, so you can imagine that it ticked many people off especially the government and the capitalists who practiced the divide and conquer rule much to their benefits. He was a leader of civil rights (for blacks), and he was trying to change the nation's system that had been the societal norm for a long time. It scared and angered many people. He was a powerful man, striving for a cause that some people disagreed with. The best way to kill the cause is to kill the pioneer of the cause. He was a great man, made martyr.

And how did he go about it in a threatening way?

Malcolm X was threatening and violent, MLKJ was not.

Soyinka is non-threatening, Jaba the hut (Dokubo) is.

You're confusing what is seen as threatening (change/different) to the approach used to set that change in society.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Lists PDP's Achievements / Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? / Reuben Abati Reveals Biggest Wars Jonathan Fought In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.